Star Wars Control Panel Wiring

John P. Hagemann

Jul 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/22/95
I'm looking for help with my Star Wars standup machine. Anyone who might
have schematics for the control panel wiring might be able to help.When
I disassembling the machine last time, I
dropped the control panel and the wires pulled out of the harness. There are
4 sets of harnesses, each with 3 wires each (Red, White, and Black). These
four harnesses plug into a main wiring harness that looks like this:

x x x +
+ o x x
x o x +

+ = round hole with connection
X = D shaped hole with connection
o = round hole with no connection

I've got the four individual harnesses labeled by their purpose (up/down,
right/left, left trigger/button, right trigger/button). Do you have a
schematic that shows what wires go in what holes in the main harness? Also, I
noticed that there are 12 wires total, but only 10 holes with connections.
There is also a green wire (a ground?) that occupies one of the connecters
in the main harness. That wire is still connected to the harness, so I
know where it belongs. There are 3 wires left over, where do they go?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

John P. Hagemann hage...@persoft.com
Persoft, Inc.

Kev Flynn

Jul 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/23/95
I have a number of Star Wars machine and manuals, I will loook around and
see what I can see. If I have the wiring schematics (and I think I do) i
could xerox them for you if you'd like
Kev