Star Wars Motherboard Wanted

Tim Tewalt

Jul 28, 1994, 5:33:41 PM7/28/94
I have a couple of Star Wars upright cabinets in poor
condition. Neither have motherboards and I bought them
for parts only.

After learning about the Star Wars to Hydra conversions,
it seems a shame to junk these two hulks. Maybe I could
make one decent cabinet out of what I've got.

So, I guess I'm looking for a motherboard, eh? If
anybody is willing to part with one, please let me
know. I will not take offense to _any_ asking price
even if it's a hundred jillion dollars. 8^) (Sorry,
couldn't resist)

Tim

--
Tim Tewalt
Cray Computer Corporation

"I know a little about electricity, eh?" - Doug McKenzie

John P. Hagemann

Aug 8, 1994, 2:29:10 PM8/8/94
In article <tjt-2807...@tjt.craycos.com>, t...@craycos.com (Tim

I have a Star Wars machine with a bad power supply. I'd be interested in
parting with the motherboard for about $450. I've had many offers for
the entire machine, but no one in my area and sending an entire machine
doesn't do much for me. In another article, you requested the control
panel and yoke, that also is for sale for $150. Anything else is for
sale if you need it. Make an offer.

John P. Hagemann
Persoft, Inc.
Madison, WI