To Sonic Fans

Earl Theodore Stevenson

Aug 31, 1994, 3:43:28 PM8/31/94
Sonic and Knuckles has a scheduled release date of October 18. There is also
good news for those who enjoyed Sonic 2, and Sonic 3. A device will be
sold so that the games will be able to interface. That is one will be able
to play with characters from Sonic and Knuckles in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

Happy gaming.

Earl Stevenson
Sega Marketing Representative
Stanford University

Eddie Hubbard

Sep 1, 1994, 10:23:10 AM9/1/94
In article <342mh0$3...@nntp2.Stanford.EDU>

d...@leland.Stanford.EDU (Earl Theodore Stevenson) writes:

>Sonic and Knuckles has a scheduled release date of October 18. There is also
>good news for those who enjoyed Sonic 2, and Sonic 3. A device will be
>sold so that the games will be able to interface. That is one will be able
>Happy gaming.
>
>Earl Stevenson
>Sega Marketing Representative
>Stanford University

Whoa! A device will be sold? I thought that the connect capability was built
into the S&K cartridge. If an extra device is required, how much will I have
to spend to gain the "full effect" of S&K? Does anyone know about this?
Thanks for any info.

Eddie Hubbard
Go DAWGS!

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sep 2, 1994, 12:48:52 PM9/2/94

> Happy gaming.

Nice to hear that. Have you recieved my electronic mail reply to your
message -- I would be anxious to hear from you.

Sonic-Fully Yours,
"Sonic The Hedgehog"
Bryant "Sonic" Melesko
VBOA...@huey.csun.edu

Peter Morawiec

Sep 10, 1994, 12:16:59 AM9/10/94
Eddie Hubbard (EHUB...@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU) wrote:
: In article <342mh0$3...@nntp2.Stanford.EDU>

As far as I know, the S&K cartridge (which has a slot on top) is all you
need. You can plug Sonic2 or 3 into it -- no extra 'device' is required.