ANNOUNCE: New WWW site for 3DO Cheats

Al Amaloo

Jan 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/1/96
Well, I've fulfilled my New Year's Resolution by putting up a WWW
page. The 3DO Gamer's Advantage is now online at:

http://www.mcs.net/~ala

The 3DO Gamer's Advantage contains cheats, hints, and secrets for
quite a variety of 3DO games. It's a great resource for anyone that
wants to get the most out of their 3DO software. I hope the
information there will help you out as much as it has helped me.

Hope everyone here has a great New Year!

Al Amaloo 3DO. A videogame system barely alive. We can rebuild it.
Munster, IN We have the technology. We can make it better than it was.
pal...@niia.net 64-bit, stronger, faster... [Cue Opening Music]
a...@mcs.com Theme from "The One Hundred Million Dollar Game System"

Scott Fitzpatrick

Jan 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/2/96
pal...@niia.net (Al Amaloo) wrote:

>Well, I've fulfilled my New Year's Resolution by putting up a WWW
>page. The 3DO Gamer's Advantage is now online at:

>http://www.mcs.net/~ala

>The 3DO Gamer's Advantage contains cheats, hints, and secrets for
>quite a variety of 3DO games. It's a great resource for anyone that
>wants to get the most out of their 3DO software. I hope the
>information there will help you out as much as it has helped me.

If you haven't checked this out, do so. Even if it's only to get the
color combos for starfighter.

Later,

Scott

Madden on Deion: "He's as fast as he has to be, and that
makes him the fastest man playing the game."