QFTCIBP Game 10, Rounds 7-8: TV dads, CanFemSpo1sts

Mark Brader

Jun 16, 2018, 1:56:49 AM6/16/18
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-03-26,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of Bill Psychs and are
used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
my 2017-09-25 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 10, Round 7 Entertainment: TV Dads

Last week we had a round on TV moms; this week it's the dads' turn.
We'll give you a brief description; you give us the TV character's
*first name*.

1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
He's presented as their uncle.

2. Name the widowed TV dad who raised his three daughters with
the help of his brother-in-law and best friend in downtown
San Francisco.

3. Name the widowed TV dad who raised three boys from adolescence
to adulthood. He also adopted one of his son's friends and his
new wife's daughter. His series aired on ABC from 1960 to 1965
and then on CBS until 1972.

4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
Carolina, and really loves fishing.

5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
her eventual bulimia and anorexia.

6. Name the TV dad who is a real estate agent and whose wife runs
her father's closets business. He has three kids and spends
a lot of time with his wife's extended family.

7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
behind a fence or something.

8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
who was from West Philadelphia.

9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

10. Name the TV dad who was a police officer and lived with his
wife, kids, mother, sister-in-law, and nephew in Chicago.
He was constantly being annoyed by their nerdy teenage next-door
neighbor.

* Game 10, Round 8 - Canadiana Sports - Canadian Firsts... for Women!

Earlier this month, you will remember, much of the world celebrated
International Women's Day. So this sports round is dedicated to
Canadian women's firsts in sports.

1. This athlete took up biathlon as a teenager with the Royal
Canadian Army Cadets. At the 1994 Olympics in Lillehammer,
Norway, she went on to win gold for both the 7.5 km and 15 km
events. She was the first non-European to win gold in biathlon.
Name her.

2. Born in Oakville, Ontario, this athlete became Canada's
first professional golfer to join the Ladies Professional Golf
Association Championship. In her debut season of 1968, she
became the youngest to win a women's major title at the LPGA
Championship and marked the first victory in the championship
by a non-US player. Until Brooke Henderson in 2016, she was the
only Canadian to win a major -- a status she held for 48 years.
Name her.

3. In 1954, this athlete was the only entrant in the CNE-sponsored
marathon swim race across Lake Ontario to actually finish the
32-mile race -- making her the first person ever to swim across
the lake. Name her.

4. Sharon and Shirley Firth, twin sisters born in the Northwest
Territories, participated in a training program that introduced
*this sport or discpline* to northern Canada. They were
members of Canada's national team for 17 consecutive years
and participated in four Olympic games starting in 1972. They
became the first indigenous women to be inducted into Canada's
Sports Hall of Fame in 2015. Name the sport or discpline.

5. Phyllis Munday and Annette Buck were avid mountain climbers and,
in 1924, were the first women to reach the summit of the highest
peak in the Canadian Rockies. Name this mountain.

6. This champion curler from Saskatchewan led her team in 1998 to
the first-ever Olympic gold medal in women's curling. Name her.

7. Born in Winnipeg, she is the first athlete in history to win
multiple medals in both summer and winter Olympic Games.
Name her.

8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
the city.

9. She won the first-ever World Cup ski race in 1967, and the same
event the following year. Also in 1968, she brought home
Canada's first Olympic gold medal in giant slalom, and a silver
medal in slalom events. Name her.

10. This athlete was the first North American to win the European
and World Figure Skating Championship and was named Canadian
newsmaker of the year in 1947. In 1948, she won Canada's first
Olympic gold medal for figure skating -- a win that has not
yet been repeated. Considered one of Canada's best-remembered
sports personalities, after the Olympics she toured North
American and British ice shows as the headliner. Name her.

After completing the round, please decode the rot13: vs gur fcbeg
lbh anzrq jnf whfg "fxvvat", cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.

--
Mark Brader | "I had never thought of Jesus as being
m...@vex.net | a variety of grape plant, but

Peter Smyth

Jun 16, 2018, 3:53:13 AM6/16/18
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 7 Entertainment: TV Dads
>
> Last week we had a round on TV moms; this week it's the dads' turn.
> We'll give you a brief description; you give us the TV character's
> *first name*.
>
> 1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
> of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
> their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
> he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
> He's presented as their uncle.
Jaime

Peter Smyth

Joshua Kreitzer

Jun 16, 2018, 10:35:39 AM6/16/18
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:zqWdnTZFvZkBO7nGnZ2dnUU7-
e_N...@giganews.com:

> * Game 10, Round 7 Entertainment: TV Dads
>
> Last week we had a round on TV moms; this week it's the dads' turn.
> We'll give you a brief description; you give us the TV character's
> *first name*.
>
> 1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
> of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
> their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
> he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
> He's presented as their uncle.

Joffrey

> 2. Name the widowed TV dad who raised his three daughters with
> the help of his brother-in-law and best friend in downtown
> San Francisco.

Danny

> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.

Andy

> 5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
> whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
> and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
> controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
> her eventual bulimia and anorexia.

Jason

> 6. Name the TV dad who is a real estate agent and whose wife runs
> her father's closets business. He has three kids and spends
> a lot of time with his wife's extended family.

Phil

> 7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
> with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
> from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
> behind a fence or something.

Tim

> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.

Phil

> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

Charles

> 10. Name the TV dad who was a police officer and lived with his
> wife, kids, mother, sister-in-law, and nephew in Chicago.
> He was constantly being annoyed by their nerdy teenage next-door
> neighbor.

Carl

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Canadiana Sports - Canadian Firsts... for Women!
>
> Earlier this month, you will remember, much of the world celebrated
> International Women's Day. So this sports round is dedicated to
> Canadian women's firsts in sports.
>
> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.

1994; 1998

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Dan Blum

Jun 16, 2018, 10:54:38 AM6/16/18
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 7 Entertainment: TV Dads

> 1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
> of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
> their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
> he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
> He's presented as their uncle.

Jaime

> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.

Andy

> 7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
> with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
> from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
> behind a fence or something.

Tim

> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.

Phil

> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

Alfonzo

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Canadiana Sports - Canadian Firsts... for Women!

> 3. In 1954, this athlete was the only entrant in the CNE-sponsored
> marathon swim race across Lake Ontario to actually finish the
> 32-mile race -- making her the first person ever to swim across
> the lake. Name her.

Edderle

> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.

Vancouver; Seoul

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Jun 17, 2018, 7:33:48 AM6/17/18
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 7 Entertainment: TV Dads
>
> Last week we had a round on TV moms; this week it's the dads' turn.
> We'll give you a brief description; you give us the TV character's
> *first name*.
>
> 1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
> of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
> their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
> he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
> He's presented as their uncle.
>
> 2. Name the widowed TV dad who raised his three daughters with
> the help of his brother-in-law and best friend in downtown
> San Francisco.
>
> 3. Name the widowed TV dad who raised three boys from adolescence
> to adulthood. He also adopted one of his son's friends and his
> new wife's daughter. His series aired on ABC from 1960 to 1965
> and then on CBS until 1972.
>
> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.

Andy

> 5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
> whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
> and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
> controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
> her eventual bulimia and anorexia.

Bob
curling

> 5. Phyllis Munday and Annette Buck were avid mountain climbers and,
> in 1924, were the first women to reach the summit of the highest
> peak in the Canadian Rockies. Name this mountain.

Mount Logan

> 6. This champion curler from Saskatchewan led her team in 1998 to
> the first-ever Olympic gold medal in women's curling. Name her.
>
> 7. Born in Winnipeg, she is the first athlete in history to win
> multiple medals in both summer and winter Olympic Games.
> Name her.
>
> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.
>
> 9. She won the first-ever World Cup ski race in 1967, and the same
> event the following year. Also in 1968, she brought home
> Canada's first Olympic gold medal in giant slalom, and a silver
> medal in slalom events. Name her.
>
> 10. This athlete was the first North American to win the European
> and World Figure Skating Championship and was named Canadian
> newsmaker of the year in 1947. In 1948, she won Canada's first
> Olympic gold medal for figure skating -- a win that has not
> yet been repeated. Considered one of Canada's best-remembered
> sports personalities, after the Olympics she toured North
> American and British ice shows as the headliner. Name her.
>
> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: vs gur fcbeg
> lbh anzrq jnf whfg "fxvvat", cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.

--
Dan Tilque

Jason Kreitzer

Jun 17, 2018, 1:19:27 PM6/17/18
Danny
> 3. Name the widowed TV dad who raised three boys from adolescence
> to adulthood. He also adopted one of his son's friends and his
> new wife's daughter. His series aired on ABC from 1960 to 1965
> and then on CBS until 1972.
>
> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.
Andy
> 5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
> whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
> and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
> controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
> her eventual bulimia and anorexia.
>
> 6. Name the TV dad who is a real estate agent and whose wife runs
> her father's closets business. He has three kids and spends
> a lot of time with his wife's extended family.
>
> 7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
> with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
> from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
> behind a fence or something.
Tim
> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.
Phil
> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.
>
> 10. Name the TV dad who was a police officer and lived with his
> wife, kids, mother, sister-in-law, and nephew in Chicago.
> He was constantly being annoyed by their nerdy teenage next-door
> neighbor.
Carl

Pete Gayde

Jun 17, 2018, 7:20:01 PM6/17/18
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:zqWdnTZFvZkBO7nGnZ2dnUU7-
e_N...@giganews.com:

Steve

> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.

Andy

> 5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
> whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
> and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
> controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
> her eventual bulimia and anorexia.
>
> 6. Name the TV dad who is a real estate agent and whose wife runs
> her father's closets business. He has three kids and spends
> a lot of time with his wife's extended family.
>
> 7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
> with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
> from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
> behind a fence or something.

Tim

> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.
>
> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

James
Cross Country Skiing; Biathlon

> 5. Phyllis Munday and Annette Buck were avid mountain climbers and,
> in 1924, were the first women to reach the summit of the highest
> peak in the Canadian Rockies. Name this mountain.
>
> 6. This champion curler from Saskatchewan led her team in 1998 to
> the first-ever Olympic gold medal in women's curling. Name her.
>
> 7. Born in Winnipeg, she is the first athlete in history to win
> multiple medals in both summer and winter Olympic Games.
> Name her.
>
> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.

2002; 1998

> 9. She won the first-ever World Cup ski race in 1967, and the same
> event the following year. Also in 1968, she brought home
> Canada's first Olympic gold medal in giant slalom, and a silver
> medal in slalom events. Name her.

Cochran

> 10. This athlete was the first North American to win the European
> and World Figure Skating Championship and was named Canadian
> newsmaker of the year in 1947. In 1948, she won Canada's first
> Olympic gold medal for figure skating -- a win that has not
> yet been repeated. Considered one of Canada's best-remembered
> sports personalities, after the Olympics she toured North
> American and British ice shows as the headliner. Name her.
>
> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: vs gur fcbeg
> lbh anzrq jnf whfg "fxvvat", cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.

Pete Gayde

Calvin

Jun 17, 2018, 7:50:32 PM6/17/18
Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor

> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.
>
> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

Walton?
Hughes

> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.

1984, 1988

> 9. She won the first-ever World Cup ski race in 1967, and the same
> event the following year. Also in 1968, she brought home
> Canada's first Olympic gold medal in giant slalom, and a silver
> medal in slalom events. Name her.
>
> 10. This athlete was the first North American to win the European
> and World Figure Skating Championship and was named Canadian
> newsmaker of the year in 1947. In 1948, she won Canada's first
> Olympic gold medal for figure skating -- a win that has not
> yet been repeated. Considered one of Canada's best-remembered
> sports personalities, after the Olympics she toured North
> American and British ice shows as the headliner. Name her.

cheers,
calvin

Mark Brader

Jun 19, 2018, 12:14:15 AM6/19/18
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-03-26,
> see my 2017-09-25 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - TV Dads

> Last week we had a round on TV moms; this week it's the dads' turn.
> We'll give you a brief description; you give us the TV character's
> *first name*.

Again, I'm showing full names for your information.

> 1. Name the TV dad who is very busy defending his family's control
> of the throne from other powerful families trying to undermine
> their rule. This has become increasingly difficult since
> he lost a hand. Oh, and he's not officially his kids' dad.
> He's presented as their uncle.

Jamie Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, "Game of Thrones", 2011-).
4 for Peter and Dan Blum.

> 2. Name the widowed TV dad who raised his three daughters with
> the help of his brother-in-law and best friend in downtown
> San Francisco.

Danny Tanner (Bob Saget, "Full House", 1987-95). 4 for Joshua
and Jason.

> 3. Name the widowed TV dad who raised three boys from adolescence
> to adulthood. He also adopted one of his son's friends and his
> new wife's daughter. His series aired on ABC from 1960 to 1965
> and then on CBS until 1972.

Steve Douglas (Fred MacMurray, "My Three Sons"). 4 for Pete.

> 4. Continuing with the trend of widowed TV dads, name the one who
> raised a spirited little boy named Opie in Mayberry, North
> Carolina, and really loves fishing.

Andy Taylor (Andy Griffith, "The Andy Griffith Show", 1960-68).
4 for Dan Tilque, Joshua, Dan Blum, Jason, and Pete.

> 5. Name the stay-at-home TV dad who worked as a psychiatrist and
> whose wife was a reporter. They had three kids initially
> and a fourth was born in season 4. This show faced a lot of
> controversy for the fat jokes about the middle daughter and
> her eventual bulimia and anorexia.

Jason Seaver (Alan Thicke, "Growing Pains", 1985-92). 4 for Joshua.

> 6. Name the TV dad who is a real estate agent and whose wife runs
> her father's closets business. He has three kids and spends
> a lot of time with his wife's extended family.

Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell, "Modern Family", 2009-). 4 for Joshua.

> 7. Name the TV dad who had three sons and had a handyman TV show
> with his friend. He also spent a lot of time seeking advice
> from his neighbor, Wilson, whose face is always partly hidden
> behind a fence or something.

Tim Taylor (Tim Allen, "Home Improvement", 1991-99). 4 for Joshua,
Dan Blum, Jason, Pete, and Calvin.

Wilson's full name, by the way, was eventually revealed to be
Wilson Wilson.

> 8. Name the TV dad who was a judge and lived in a fancy house
> in Bel-Air. He had three kids and was also raising his nephew
> who was from West Philadelphia.

Phil Banks (James Avery, "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", 1990-96).
4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Jason.

> 9. Name the TV dad who was raising his family on a farm in Walnut
> Grove, Minn., in the 1870s and 1880s.

Charles Ingalls (Michael Landon, "Little House on the Prairie",
1974-83). 4 for Joshua.

> 10. Name the TV dad who was a police officer and lived with his
> wife, kids, mother, sister-in-law, and nephew in Chicago.
> He was constantly being annoyed by their nerdy teenage next-door
> neighbor.

Carl Otis Winslow (Reginald VelJohnson, "Family Matters", 1989-98).
4 for Joshua and Jason.

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Canadiana Sports - Canadian Firsts... for Women!

> Earlier this month, you will remember, much of the world celebrated
> International Women's Day. So this sports round is dedicated to
> Canadian women's firsts in sports.

> 1. This athlete took up biathlon as a teenager with the Royal
> Canadian Army Cadets. At the 1994 Olympics in Lillehammer,
> Norway, she went on to win gold for both the 7.5 km and 15 km
> events. She was the first non-European to win gold in biathlon.
> Name her.

Myriam Bédard.

> 2. Born in Oakville, Ontario, this athlete became Canada's
> first professional golfer to join the Ladies Professional Golf
> Association Championship. In her debut season of 1968, she
> became the youngest to win a women's major title at the LPGA
> Championship and marked the first victory in the championship
> by a non-US player. Until Brooke Henderson in 2016, she was the
> only Canadian to win a major -- a status she held for 48 years.
> Name her.

Sandra Post.

> 3. In 1954, this athlete was the only entrant in the CNE-sponsored
> marathon swim race across Lake Ontario to actually finish the
> 32-mile race -- making her the first person ever to swim across
> the lake. Name her.

Marilyn Bell.

Someone later commented that the public reaction to this event
established "the Toronto tradition that it is permissible to get
excited only about marathon swims".

> 4. Sharon and Shirley Firth, twin sisters born in the Northwest
> Territories, participated in a training program that introduced
> *this sport or discpline* to northern Canada. They were
> members of Canada's national team for 17 consecutive years
> and participated in four Olympic games starting in 1972. They
> became the first indigenous women to be inducted into Canada's
> Sports Hall of Fame in 2015. Name the sport or discpline.

Cross-country skiing (full answer required). 3 for Pete.

> 5. Phyllis Munday and Annette Buck were avid mountain climbers and,
> in 1924, were the first women to reach the summit of the highest
> peak in the Canadian Rockies. Name this mountain.

Mt. Robson. (Not Mt. Logan, which is higher but is in the St. Elias
range.)

> 6. This champion curler from Saskatchewan led her team in 1998 to
> the first-ever Olympic gold medal in women's curling. Name her.

Sandra Schmirler.

> 7. Born in Winnipeg, she is the first athlete in history to win
> multiple medals in both summer and winter Olympic Games.
> Name her.

Clara Hughes. (Cycling, speed skating.) 4 for Calvin.

> 8. What was the first time the Canadian women's *and* men's teams
> in one sport won Olympic gold medals? Give either the year or
> the city.

2002, Salt Lake City. (Hockey.) 3 for Pete.

> 9. She won the first-ever World Cup ski race in 1967, and the same
> event the following year. Also in 1968, she brought home
> Canada's first Olympic gold medal in giant slalom, and a silver
> medal in slalom events. Name her.

Nancy Greene (Raine).

> 10. This athlete was the first North American to win the European
> and World Figure Skating Championship and was named Canadian
> newsmaker of the year in 1947. In 1948, she won Canada's first
> Olympic gold medal for figure skating -- a win that has not
> yet been repeated. Considered one of Canada's best-remembered
> sports personalities, after the Olympics she toured North
> American and British ice shows as the headliner. Name her.

Barbara Ann Scott.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 10 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 BEST
TOPICS-> Lit Geo Mis Aud Sci Ent Can FIVE
Joshua Kreitzer 32 32 4 39 15 32 0 150
Dan Blum 36 32 36 16 24 16 0 144
Peter Smyth 12 30 0 24 20 4 0 90
Jason Kreitzer 12 12 0 40 4 20 0 88
Dan Tilque 12 28 31 0 12 4 0 87
Pete Gayde 16 24 2 0 4 12 6 62
"Calvin" 16 19 7 12 0 4 4 58
Erland Sommarskog 0 32 8 0 8 -- -- 48

--
Mark Brader "Metal urgy. The urge to use metals.
Toronto That was humans, all right."