Exit Calvin

Mark Brader

Oct 21, 2020, 10:04:34 PM10/21/20
In the "CQ #614 - Answers & Scores" posting, "Calvin" writes:

> And with that I will take my leave from rgt. There are a number of
> online quizzes which have sprung up during covid which are occupying
> more of my time time and something has to give. I may return once
> Mark's league can meet in person and he has current questions.
> It's been a great 10+ years - thanks everyone for being part of it.

Best wishes, Calvin. Your work over 614 quizzes has been much
appreciated.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "To err is human, but to error requires a computer."
m...@vex.net | -- Harry Lethall

Dan Tilque

Oct 22, 2020, 9:54:11 PM10/22/20
On 10/21/20 7:04 PM, Mark Brader wrote:
> In the "CQ #614 - Answers & Scores" posting, "Calvin" writes:
>
>> And with that I will take my leave from rgt. There are a number of
>> online quizzes which have sprung up during covid which are occupying
>> more of my time time and something has to give. I may return once
>> Mark's league can meet in person and he has current questions.
>> It's been a great 10+ years - thanks everyone for being part of it.
>
> Best wishes, Calvin. Your work over 614 quizzes has been much
> appreciated.

Agree 100%. Have fun with those online quizzes.

--
Dan Tilque

swp

Oct 23, 2020, 5:53:22 PM10/23/20
best wishes for health and prosperity Calvin.

swp

Joe Masters

Oct 24, 2020, 1:42:59 PM10/24/20
On 2020-10-22 02:04:28 +0000, Mark Brader said:

> In the "CQ #614 - Answers & Scores" posting, "Calvin" writes:
>
>> And with that I will take my leave from rgt. There are a number of
>> online quizzes which have sprung up during covid which are occupying
>> more of my time time and something has to give. I may return once
>> Mark's league can meet in person and he has current questions.
>> It's been a great 10+ years - thanks everyone for being part of it.
>
> Best wishes, Calvin. Your work over 614 quizzes has been much
> appreciated.

Although an infrequent entrant I did enjoy the quizes. Thanks for running them.

--
“To err, as they say, is human. To forgive is divine. To err by
withholding your forgiveness until it’s too late is to become divinely