QFTCI16 statistical note

Mark Brader

Jul 29, 2016, 3:14:34 AM7/29/16
As the current regular season of the Canadian Inquisition is now complete,
I can inform you of these statistics on the rounds you've already seen here:

* Game 2, Round 4, the round on flags with a monochrome handout, was
the easiest in the entire season if bonus points are ignored, and
tied for the easiest if bonus points are counted.

* Game 2, Round 6, "Barbs from the Bard", was the 5th-hardest of the
season, or 3rd-hardest of the rounds that are being posted here
(that is, two of the four harder ones were audio rounds).

* Game 3, Round 4, the airplane round, was 5th-easiest in the season
if ignoring bonus points, and 3rd-easiest if counting them.

* Game 4, Round 2, on podcasts, was the 3rd-hardest of the season,
or 2nd-hardest of the ones being posted here.

* Game 7, Round 1, current events, was the easiest round in that game.

* Game 8, Round 1, current events, was the easiest round in that game
and the 4th- or 5th-easiest of the season depending on whether bonus
points in other rounds are counted.
--
Mark Brader | "Ever wonder why they call the screen a vacuum tube?"
Toronto | -- Kent Paul Dolan
| -- Peter Moylan, paraphrasing Ernie Kovacs

Björn Lundin

Jul 29, 2016, 6:19:41 AM7/29/16
On 2016-07-29 09:14, Mark Brader wrote:
> * Game 4, Round 2, on podcasts, was the 3rd-hardest of the season,
> or 2nd-hardest of the ones being posted here.

Meaning a really difficult one is coming up?

--
Björn

Mark Brader

Jul 29, 2016, 3:42:05 PM7/29/16
Mark Brader:
> > * Game 4, Round 2, on podcasts, was the 3rd-hardest of the season,
> > or 2nd-hardest of the ones being posted here.

Björn Lundin:
> Meaning a really difficult one is coming up?

(Evil grin)
--
Mark Brader | "We know two things about unexpected events:
Toronto | One, they will happen. Two, when they do happen,