QFTCIBP Game 4, Rounds 2-3: sailing and video games

Mark Brader

Mar 28, 2018, 2:09:32 AM3/28/18
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-02-05,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of Bill Psychs and are
used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
my 2017-09-25 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology

In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
after you have finished with all earlier questions.

For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png

1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is
item F called?

Vs lbh fnvq "sbvy" sbe gur ynfg nafjre, cyrnfr tb onpx naq zber fcrpvsvp.

2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
from the bow?

3. Item H controls the rudder. What is it called?

4. What is item M called?

5. Which letter is a shroud?

6. Which letter is a painter?

For questions #7-10 please see:

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/2.png

7. What number is a sloop?

8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?

9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is
different than the other masts. What is the name of this sail
configuration seen on these foreward masts?

10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
by waves while handling the nets.

That's the end of the round, but if you want to identify the
other items for fun, but for no points, decode the rot13 below.
For questions #11-17, please return to the first handout, and
for #18-24, to the second one.

Jung, gura, ner gurfr yrggrerq vgrzf pnyyrq?

11. N?

12. Q?

13. R?

14. T?

15. V?

16. X?

17. Y?

Jung ner gurfr glcrf bs fuvcf?

18. Ahzore sbhe.

19. Ahzore svir.

20. Ahzore fvk.

21. Ahzore frira.

22. Jung glcr bs fuvc, abg frra urer, jbhyq unir gjb znfgf,
obgu fdhner-evttrq?

23. Jung glcr bs fuvc, abg frra urer, jbhyq unir guerr be zber
znfgf, nyy fdhner-evttrq?

24. Jung fnvy pbasvthengvba vf frra ba fuvc ahzore sbhe naq gur
sberznfg bs ahzore guerr?

* Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters

We will provide a short description of a popular video game
character from the 1980s or '90s, and you will give us the
character's name.

1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
in 1991.

2. This character represented the player in Nintendo's
Punch-Out!! franchise. His opponents included Bald Bull,
Glass Joe, and King Hippo.

3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
in both games.

4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
princess from the clutches of Bowser.

5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
the future.

6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark
makes, and the sound a mouse makes.

7. This character battles the Space Pirates and their leader,
Ridley. Alternate endings to the first Metroid game reveal
that she is female.

8. This character, a 14-year-old, was the unofficial mascot of the
Sega Corporation in the late 1980s. He appeared in six games
from 1986 to 1990.

9. This blue android character is named Rockman in Japan. He uses
an arm-cannon to fight evil robots created by Dr. Wily.

10. This character is a pink spherical creature who lives in the
country of Dream Land. His main ability is inhaling things
and spitting them out.

--
Mark Brader "I can say nothing at this point."
Toronto "Well, you were wrong."

Peter Smyth

Mar 28, 2018, 9:47:05 AM3/28/18
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters
>
> We will provide a short description of a popular video game
> character from the 1980s or '90s, and you will give us the
> character's name.
>
> 1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
> in 1991.
Sonic the Hedgehog
> 2. This character represented the player in Nintendo's
> Punch-Out!! franchise. His opponents included Bald Bull,
> Glass Joe, and King Hippo.
Mike Tyson
> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
> in both games.
Donkey Kong
> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.
Mario
> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
> the future.
Link
> 6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
> of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark
> makes, and the sound a mouse makes.
Pikachu
> 7. This character battles the Space Pirates and their leader,
> Ridley. Alternate endings to the first Metroid game reveal
> that she is female.
>
> 8. This character, a 14-year-old, was the unofficial mascot of the
> Sega Corporation in the late 1980s. He appeared in six games
> from 1986 to 1990.
Alex Mack
> 9. This blue android character is named Rockman in Japan. He uses
> an arm-cannon to fight evil robots created by Dr. Wily.
>
> 10. This character is a pink spherical creature who lives in the
> country of Dream Land. His main ability is inhaling things
> and spitting them out.

Peter Smyth

Dan Blum

Mar 28, 2018, 11:05:15 AM3/28/18
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology

> 1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
> sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is
> item F called?

keel

> 2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
> from the bow?

bowline; mainstay

> 3. Item H controls the rudder. What is it called?

tiller

> 4. What is item M called?

mainstay

> 5. Which letter is a shroud?

I; C

> 6. Which letter is a painter?

> For questions #7-10 please see:

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/2.png

> 7. What number is a sloop?

1; 2

> 8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
> punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
> znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
> Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?

jack

4

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters

> 1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
> in 1991.

Sonic the Hedgehog

> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
> in both games.

Donkey Kong

> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.

Mario

> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
> the future.

Link

> 6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
> of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark
> makes, and the sound a mouse makes.

Pikachu

> 9. This blue android character is named Rockman in Japan. He uses
> an arm-cannon to fight evil robots created by Dr. Wily.

Megaman

> 10. This character is a pink spherical creature who lives in the
> country of Dream Land. His main ability is inhaling things
> and spitting them out.

Kirby

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Bruce Bowler

Mar 28, 2018, 11:25:17 AM3/28/18
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 01:09:40 -0500, Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-02-05,
> and should be interpreted accordingly.
>
> On each question you may give up to two answers, but if you give both a
> right answer and a wrong answer, there is a small penalty.
> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> based only on your own knowledge. (In your answer posting, quote the
> questions and place your answer below each one.) I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Bill Psychs and are used here
> by permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
> and/or edited by me. For further information see my 2017-09-25
> companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology
>
> In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
> after you have finished with all earlier questions.
>
> For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png
>
> 1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
> sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is item F
> called?

daggerboard or centerboard

> If you said "foil" for the last answer, please go back and more
> specific.
>
> 2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
> from the bow?

Forestay

> 3. Item H controls the rudder. What is it called?

Tiller

> 4. What is item M called?

boom vang

2

> 8. The "Bluenose" is a ship of type number three: its defining
> characteristic is that the aft mast is taller and carries the
> mainsail. The same word is also used for a drinking vessel. What
> type of ship is it?

Schooner

> 9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
> two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is different than
> the other masts. What is the name of this sail configuration seen on
> these foreward masts?

jib rigged

1

> That's the end of the round, but if you want to identify the other items
> for fun, but for no points, decode the rot13 below.
> For questions #11-17, please return to the first handout, and for
> #18-24, to the second one.
>
> What, then, are these lettered items called?
>
> 11. A?

boom

> 12. D?

mast

> 13. E?
>
> 14. G?
>
> 15. I?

back stay

> 16. K?

port

> 17. L?

starboard

> What are these types of ships?
>
> 18. Number four.
>
> 19. Number five.
>
> 20. Number six.
>
> 21. Number seven.
>
> 22. What type of ship, not seen here, would have two masts,
> both square-rigged?

brig

> 23. What type of ship, not seen here, would have three or more
> masts, all square-rigged?

Clippership

> 24. What sail configuration is seen on ship number four and the
> foremast of number three?

lateen

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters
>
> We will provide a short description of a popular video game character
> from the 1980s or '90s, and you will give us the character's name.
>
> 1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
> in 1991.

Sonic the hedgehog

> 2. This character represented the player in Nintendo's
> Punch-Out!! franchise. His opponents included Bald Bull, Glass Joe,
> and King Hippo.
>
> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels in
> both games.
>
> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.
>
> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and the
> future.
>
> 6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
> of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark makes,
> and the sound a mouse makes.

pokemon

Joshua Kreitzer

Mar 29, 2018, 12:59:56 AM3/29/18
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:crSdne4aFak5rCbHnZ2dnUU7-
RXN...@giganews.com:

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology
>
> In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
> after you have finished with all earlier questions.
>
> For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png
>
> 5. Which letter is a shroud?

C; D

> 6. Which letter is a painter?

E; A

> For questions #7-10 please see:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/2.png
>
> 7. What number is a sloop?

4; 3

> 8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
> punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
> znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
> Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?

schooner

> 10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
> it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
> remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
> by waves while handling the nets.

1; 2

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters
>
> We will provide a short description of a popular video game
> character from the 1980s or '90s, and you will give us the
> character's name.
>
> 1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
> in 1991.

Sonic the Hedgehog

> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
> in both games.

Donkey Kong

> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.

Mario

> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
> the future.

Link

> 6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
> of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark
> makes, and the sound a mouse makes.

Pikachu

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Pete Gayde

Mar 29, 2018, 9:38:43 AM3/29/18
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:crSdne4aFak5rCbHnZ2dnUU7-
RXN...@giganews.com:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-02-05,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Bill Psychs and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2017-09-25 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology
>
> In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
> after you have finished with all earlier questions.
>
> For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png
>
> 1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
> sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is
> item F called?

Sailboard

> Vs lbh fnvq "sbvy" sbe gur ynfg nafjre, cyrnfr tb onpx naq zber
fcrpvsvp.

> 2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
> from the bow?

Spinnaker

4

> 8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
> punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
> znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
> Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?

Tankard; Decanter

> 9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
> two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is
> different than the other masts. What is the name of this sail
> configuration seen on these foreward masts?
>
> 10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
> it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
> remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
> by waves while handling the nets.

5; 6
Pikachu

> 7. This character battles the Space Pirates and their leader,
> Ridley. Alternate endings to the first Metroid game reveal
> that she is female.
>
> 8. This character, a 14-year-old, was the unofficial mascot of the
> Sega Corporation in the late 1980s. He appeared in six games
> from 1986 to 1990.
>
> 9. This blue android character is named Rockman in Japan. He uses
> an arm-cannon to fight evil robots created by Dr. Wily.
>
> 10. This character is a pink spherical creature who lives in the
> country of Dream Land. His main ability is inhaling things
> and spitting them out.

Pete Gayde

Marc Dashevsky

Mar 30, 2018, 11:24:06 AM3/30/18
In article <crSdne4aFak5rCbH...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
tiller

2

> 8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
> punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
> znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
> Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?
>
> 9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
> two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is
> different than the other masts. What is the name of this sail
> configuration seen on these foreward masts?
>
> 10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
> it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
> remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
> by waves while handling the nets.
4

Dan Tilque

Mar 30, 2018, 1:39:39 PM3/30/18
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology
>
> In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
> after you have finished with all earlier questions.
>
> For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png
>
> 1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
> sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is
> item F called?
>
> Vs lbh fnvq "sbvy" sbe gur ynfg nafjre, cyrnfr tb onpx naq zber fcrpvsvp.
>
> 2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
> from the bow?

forestay

3

> 8. Gur "Oyhrabfr" vf n fuvc bs glcr ahzore guerr: vgf qrsvavat
> punenpgrevfgvp vf gung gur nsg znfg vf gnyyre naq pneevrf gur
> znvafnvy. Gur fnzr jbeq vf nyfb hfrq sbe n qevaxvat irffry.
> Jung glcr bs fuvc vf vg?
>
> 9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
> two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is
> different than the other masts. What is the name of this sail
> configuration seen on these foreward masts?

lanteen

> 10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
> it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
> remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
> by waves while handling the nets.

4
Mario

> 2. This character represented the player in Nintendo's
> Punch-Out!! franchise. His opponents included Bald Bull,
> Glass Joe, and King Hippo.
>
> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
> in both games.

Donkey Kong

> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.
>
> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
> the future.

Janus

--
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

Mar 31, 2018, 4:08:50 AM3/31/18
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2018-02-05,
> see my 2017-09-25 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 4, Round 2 - Sports - Sailing terminology

> In this round please decode each section of rot13 as you come to it,
> after you have finished with all earlier questions.

If anyone thinks their answers should also be considered correct,
please cite evidence. I know next to nothing about this subject.

> For questions #1-6 please see the first handout:

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/1.png

> 1. On small boats like the one shown, item F can be moved for
> sailing in shallows, or for transport on a trailer. What is
> item F called?

Centerboard or daggerboard. (Not the keel, which is fixed.)
4 for Bruce (the hard way).

> 2. What is the term for item B, the wire that supports the mast
> from the bow?

Forestay. 4 for Bruce and Dan Tilque.

> 3. Item H controls the rudder. What is it called?

Tiller. 4 for Dan Blum, Bruce, Pete, Marc, and Dan Tilque.

> 4. What is item M called?

Main sheet (not main line) or boom vang. 4 for Bruce.

> 5. Which letter is a shroud?

C. 4 for Bruce. 3 for Joshua. 2 for Dan Blum.

> 6. Which letter is a painter?

J. 4 for Dan Blum, Bruce, Pete, and Dan Tilque.

> For questions #7-10 please see:

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/4-2/sail/2.png

> 7. What number is a sloop?

2. 4 for Bruce and Marc. 2 for Dan Blum.

> 8. The "Bluenose" is a ship of type number three: its defining
> characteristic is that the aft mast is taller and carries the
> mainsail. The same word is also used for a drinking vessel.
> What type of ship is it?

Schooner. 4 for Bruce and Joshua.

> 9. Look at the sails on the foremasts of ships 5 and 6, and the
> two forward masts of number 7. Their configuration is
> different than the other masts. What is the name of this sail
> configuration seen on these foreward masts?

Square rigging.

> 10. What number is a ketch? The name comes from the fact that
> it was a common fishing vessel. The rigging allows the boat to
> remain pointed windward while anchored, so it is not broadsided
> by waves while handling the nets.

1. 4 for Bruce. 3 for Joshua.

> That's the end of the round, but if you want to identify the
> other items for fun, but for no points, decode the rot13 below.
> For questions #11-17, please return to the first handout, and
> for #18-24, to the second one.

> What, then, are these lettered items called?

> 11. A?

Boom. Bruce got this.

> 12. D?

Mast. Bruce got this.

> 13. E?

Winch.

> 14. G?

Tabernacle.

> 15. I?

Topping lift.

> 16. K?

Port side. Bruce got this.

> 17. L?

Starboard side. Bruce got this.

> What are these types of ships?

> 18. Number four.

Catboat.

> 19. Number five.

Barquentine.

> 20. Number six.

Brigantine or hermaphrodite brig.

> 21. Number seven.

Barque.

> 22. What type of ship, not seen here, would have two masts,
> both square-rigged?

Brig. Bruce got this.

> 23. What type of ship, not seen here, would have three or more
> masts, all square-rigged?

Clipper. Bruce got this.

> 24. What sail configuration is seen on ship number four and the
> foremast of number three?

Gaff rigging.

> * Game 4, Round 3 - Entertainment - 1980s/90s Video Game Characters

> We will provide a short description of a popular video game
> character from the 1980s or '90s, and you will give us the
> character's name.

> 1. This speedy blue character made his debut on the Sega Genesis
> in 1991.

Sonic the Hedgehog. 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Bruce, and Joshua.

> 2. This character represented the player in Nintendo's
> Punch-Out!! franchise. His opponents included Bald Bull,
> Glass Joe, and King Hippo.

Little Mac.

> 3. Although this character made his debut in 1981, a game involving
> his country was a huge seller in 1994. He would throw barrels
> in both games.

Donkey Kong. 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Joshua, and Dan Tilque.

> 4. This character usually (although not always) has to save a
> princess from the clutches of Bowser.

Mario. 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, and Joshua.

> 5. This green-hatted character is the bearer of the Triforce of
> Courage. His name refers to a connection between the past and
> the future.

Link. 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, and Joshua.

> 6. This popular pocket monster's name was derived from a combination
> of two Japanese words for sounds: the sound an electric spark
> makes, and the sound a mouse makes.

Pikachu. 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Joshua, Pete, and Dan Tilque.

> 7. This character battles the Space Pirates and their leader,
> Ridley. Alternate endings to the first Metroid game reveal
> that she is female.

Samus Aran.

> 8. This character, a 14-year-old, was the unofficial mascot of the
> Sega Corporation in the late 1980s. He appeared in six games
> from 1986 to 1990.

Alex Kidd.

> 9. This blue android character is named Rockman in Japan. He uses
> an arm-cannon to fight evil robots created by Dr. Wily.

Mega Man. 4 for Dan Blum.

> 10. This character is a pink spherical creature who lives in the
> country of Dream Land. His main ability is inhaling things
> and spitting them out.

Kirby. 4 for Dan Blum.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 4 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Spo Ent
Bruce Bowler 36 4 40
Dan Blum 12 28 40
Joshua Kreitzer 10 20 30
Dan Tilque 12 8 20
Peter Smyth 0 20 20
Pete Gayde 8 4 12
Marc Dashevsky 8 0 8

--
Mark Brader "Outside of nearly having two head-on collisions,
m...@vex.net we found driving in England to be fairly easy."