CQ #604

Calvin

Jun 19, 2020, 6:31:48 PM6/19/20
1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?
2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?
3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?
4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?
5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what band?
6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire Kangaroo?
7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?
8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?
9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?
10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

cheers,
calvin

Pete Gayde

Jun 19, 2020, 10:01:08 PM6/19/20
Calvin <334...@gmail.com> wrote in

> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its
> dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible
> creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

Cockroaches

> 3 Dubbed
> the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in
> New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?

Goetz

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Soccer

> 5 The Broadway
> musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what
> band?

Green Day

> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has
> nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and
> The Vampire Kangaroo?

Berkshire Hathaway

> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

Oil

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's
> Adventures in Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with
> his/her head!"?

Queen of Spades

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix
> office chair race since 2009?

Japan

> 10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

Bonnie and Clyde

> cheers,
> calvin

Pete Gayde

Mark Brader

Jun 19, 2020, 10:11:04 PM6/19/20
Calvin:
> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Clapton.

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its
> dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible
> creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

Cockroaches.

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four
> African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he
> acted in self-defence?

Goetz.

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Cricket?

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of
> a 2004 album by what band?

Green Day.

> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has
> nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver
> Doughnut and The Vampire Kangaroo?

> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

Oil.

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in
> Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her
> head!"?

Queen of Hearts.

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair
> race since 2009?

Finland?

> 10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

"Bonnie and Clyde".

--
Mark Brader, Toronto "1. Buy 64 more buses."
m...@vex.net --Michael Wares

Joe Masters

Jun 20, 2020, 12:38:26 AM6/20/20
On 2020-06-19 22:31:47 +0000, Calvin said:

> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its
> dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures
> are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

Tardigrades

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four
> African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in
> self-defence?
> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Football (Proper football, not the American stuff)

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004
> album by what band?

Greenday

> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames
> including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire
> Kangaroo?
> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

Diamonds

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in WonderlandÂ
> frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?

The Queen of Hearts

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?

Australia

--
“To err, as they say, is human. To forgive is divine. To err by
withholding your forgiveness until it’s too late is to become divinely

Erland Sommarskog

Jun 20, 2020, 4:07:03 AM6/20/20
Calvin (334...@gmail.com) writes:
> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Football

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a
> 2004 album by what band?

Metallica?

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race
> since 2009?

Japan

Dan Blum

Jun 20, 2020, 10:35:29 AM6/20/20
Calvin <334...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

tardigrades

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?

Goetz

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

soccer

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what band?

Green Day

> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

oil

> 8 Which character from the book??Alice's Adventures in Wonderland??frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?

Queen of Hearts

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?

Japan

> 10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

Bonnie and Clyde

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Jun 21, 2020, 5:31:31 AM6/21/20
On 6/19/20 3:31 PM, Calvin wrote:
> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

lichen

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?

Goetz

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

association football

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what band?
> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire Kangaroo?
> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

petroleum

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?

queen of hearts

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?
> 10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

--
Dan Tilque

Bruce Bowler

Jun 22, 2020, 9:08:26 AM6/22/20
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:31:47 -0700, Calvin wrote:

> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its
> dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures
> are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

tardigrades

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four
> African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in
> self-defence?

Bernie Goetz

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Soccer

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a
2004
> album by what band?
> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames
> including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire
> Kangaroo?
> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

Oil

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in
> Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?

Queen of Hearts

R. Ess

Jun 22, 2020, 9:53:44 AM6/22/20
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:31:47 -0700 (PDT), Calvin <334...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?
Eric Clapton
>2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?
Water Bears
>3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?
Bernhard Goetz
>4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?
Womens Profession Soccer, World Cup Soccer, and Olympic Soccer
>5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what band?
Green Day
>6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire Kangaroo?
>7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?
Standard Oil Company
>8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?
The Queen of Hearts
>9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?
Sounds like Isuzu, so I'll go with Japan
>10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?
Bonnie and Clyde

ArenEss

>cheers,
>calvin

Calvin

Jun 25, 2020, 6:54:17 PM6/25/20
On Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 8:31:48 AM UTC+10, Calvin wrote:

> 1 Which legendary guitarist is also known as Slowhand?

Eric Clapton

> 2 Following the crash landing of an Israeli spacecraft and its dehydrated payload in April 2019, which almost indestructible creatures are believed to be living on the Earth's moon?

Tardigrades / Water Bears

> 3 Dubbed the "Subway Vigilante", who shot and wounded four African-Americans in New York in December 1984, claiming he acted in self-defence?

Bernie Goetz

> 4 Megan Rapinoe represents the USA in which sport?

Football. Yes, that type.

> 5 The Broadway musical American Idiot is a stage adaptation of a 2004 album by what band?

Green Day

> 6 Which investment bank and financial services company has nicknames including The Millionaires Factory, The Silver Doughnut and The Vampire Kangaroo?

Macquarie bank / group
No one got this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macquarie_Group

> 7 John D. Rockefeller made his fortune in which industry?

Oil

> 8 Which character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland frequently utters the catchphrase "Off with his/her head!"?

Queen of Hearts

> 9 Which country has hosted the Isu-1 Grand Prix office chair race since 2009?

Japan

> 10 Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway co-starred in which 1967 film?

Bonnie & Clyde

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Q5 Q6 Q7 Q8 Q9 Q10 TOTAL TB Quiz 604
1 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 9 51 Dan Blum
1 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 9 51 Aren Ess
1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 7 41 Pete Gayde
1 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 6 35 Joe Masters