QFTCIMI520 Current Events 5-6

Mark Brader

Feb 25, 2020, 12:59:04 AM2/25/20
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
indicated, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give
the answers that were correct on that date.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of MI5 and are used here by
permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
and/or edited by me. The posting and tabulation of current-events
questions is independent of the concurrent posting of other rounds.
For further information see my 2019-10-16 companion posting on
"Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events

1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
age 103. By what name did we know him?

2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
located in which city?

3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
What ship?

4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.

5. Montreal-born Laurent Duvernay-Tardif did something last week
that no other doctor has ever done. What did he do?

6. Which Baltimore Raven was unanimously named the AP NFL MVP
Award winner?

7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

9. Women and non-binary writers in Canada and the US will be
eligible for a new $150,000 fiction prize named after *which
Canadian author*?

10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
like "Toronto Argonauts".)

* Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events

1. Name the 42-year-old kidney-transplant recipient and Zamboni
driver who debuted as the Carolina Hurricanes goalie after their
two regular goalies were injured -- and then helped them beat
the hapless Maple Leafs 6-3.

2. Name the Washington Capitals player who became the 8th NHLer
ever to reach 700 career goals.

3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

4. Name the retail chain that announced last week that it will
close all its Canadian stores amid bankruptcy restructuring.

5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
lawsuits.

6. Author Charles Portis died last week at 86. He is best known for
a novel that was made into movies in 1969 and 2010. Name the
novel.

7. The new blue Ontario license plates are being recalled after
police complained that they were unreadable at night.
What *slogan* appears on the plates?

8. The founder of L'Arche International (which provides support
for people with intellectual disabilities), who was a perennial
candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize, was posthumously implicated
in the sexual abuse of women last week. Name him.

9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
election meddling?

10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Vs lbh fnvq
"Obl Fpbhgf" be "Cvre 1" sbe nal nafjre, cyrnfr tb onpx naq or
zber fcrpvsvp.
--
Mark Brader | "It is only a guess, of course.
m...@vex.net | I hope none of you ever finds out for certain."

Dan Blum

Feb 25, 2020, 10:00:33 AM2/25/20
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

Kirk Douglas

> 2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
> in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
> located in which city?

Victoria; Vancouver

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.

Orson Bean

> 7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

date that is written as a palindrome

> 8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
> man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
> during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

Rush Limbaugh

> 9. Women and non-binary writers in Canada and the US will be
> eligible for a new $150,000 fiction prize named after *which
> Canadian author*?

Margaret Atwood; Alice Munro

> 10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
> by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
> at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
> like "Toronto Argonauts".)

Philadelphia Flyers

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events

> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

Wall Street Journal

> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

Boy Scouts of America

> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

Roger Stone

> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

played music

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Joe Masters

Feb 25, 2020, 1:08:57 PM2/25/20
On 2020-02-25 05:58:58 +0000, Mark Brader said:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
> have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give
> the answers that were correct on that date.

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of MI5 and are used here by
> permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
> and/or edited by me. The posting and tabulation of current-events
> questions is independent of the concurrent posting of other rounds.
> For further information see my 2019-10-16 companion posting on
> "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

Kirk Douglas

> 2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
> in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
> located in which city?

Saskatoon

> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

Diamond Princess

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.
>
> 5. Montreal-born Laurent Duvernay-Tardif did something last week
> that no other doctor has ever done. What did he do?
>
> 6. Which Baltimore Raven was unanimously named the AP NFL MVP
> Award winner?
>
> 7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

Palindrome date in both US and UK date format
True Grit

> 7. The new blue Ontario license plates are being recalled after
> police complained that they were unreadable at night.
> What *slogan* appears on the plates?
>
> 8. The founder of L'Arche International (which provides support
> for people with intellectual disabilities), who was a perennial
> candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize, was posthumously implicated
> in the sexual abuse of women last week. Name him.
>
> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?
>
> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

Played the violin

--
“To err, as they say, is human. To forgive is divine. To err by
withholding your forgiveness until it’s too late is to become divinely

Erland Sommarskog

Feb 25, 2020, 2:58:28 PM2/25/20
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

Kirk Douglas

> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

Diana Princess

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Name the 42-year-old kidney-transplant recipient and Zamboni
> driver who debuted as the Carolina Hurricanes goalie after their
> two regular goalies were injured -- and then helped them beat
> the hapless Maple Leafs 6-3.

Read about the story in my paper - but I wasn't smart enough to
memorise the name.

> 2. Name the Washington Capitals player who became the 8th NHLer
> ever to reach 700 career goals.

Ovechkin

> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

Washington Post

> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

Scouts

> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

Roger Stone

> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

Played the violin

> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Vs lbh fnvq
> "Obl Fpbhgf" be "Cvre 1" sbe nal nafjre, cyrnfr tb onpx naq or
> zber fcrpvsvp.

Damn, I wasn't even that specific!

Joshua Kreitzer

Feb 25, 2020, 8:21:18 PM2/25/20
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:SPqdnZJJ_bk_KsnDnZ2dnUU7-
dXN...@giganews.com:

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

Kirk Douglas

> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

Diamond Princess (?)

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.

Orson Bean

> 8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
> man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
> during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

Rush Limbaugh

> 10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
> by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
> at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
> like "Toronto Argonauts".)

Philadelphia Flyers

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

The Wall Street Journal

> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

Boy Scouts of America

> 6. Author Charles Portis died last week at 86. He is best known for
> a novel that was made into movies in 1969 and 2010. Name the
> novel.

"True Grit"

> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

Roger Stone

> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

played the violin

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

swp

Feb 26, 2020, 7:11:56 PM2/26/20
On Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 12:59:04 AM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
> have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give
> the answers that were correct on that date.

noted

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

kirk douglas (I'm spartacus!)

> 2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
> in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
> located in which city?

cfb trenton

> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

diamond princess

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.

orson bean

> 5. Montreal-born Laurent Duvernay-Tardif did something last week
> that no other doctor has ever done. What did he do?

won the superbowl with the kansas city chiefs?

> 6. Which Baltimore Raven was unanimously named the AP NFL MVP
> Award winner?

lamar jackson

> 7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

palindrome day (was there a global palindrome time as well?)

> 8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
> man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
> during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

rush limbaugh

> 9. Women and non-binary writers in Canada and the US will be
> eligible for a new $150,000 fiction prize named after *which
> Canadian author*?

carol shields

> 10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
> by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
> at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
> like "Toronto Argonauts".)

philadelphia flyers

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Name the 42-year-old kidney-transplant recipient and Zamboni
> driver who debuted as the Carolina Hurricanes goalie after their
> two regular goalies were injured -- and then helped them beat
> the hapless Maple Leafs 6-3.

david ayres

> 2. Name the Washington Capitals player who became the 8th NHLer
> ever to reach 700 career goals.

ovechkin

> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

the wall street journal

> 4. Name the retail chain that announced last week that it will
> close all its Canadian stores amid bankruptcy restructuring.

bench?

> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

the boys scouts of america

> 6. Author Charles Portis died last week at 86. He is best known for
> a novel that was made into movies in 1969 and 2010. Name the
> novel.

true grit

> 7. The new blue Ontario license plates are being recalled after
> police complained that they were unreadable at night.
> What *slogan* appears on the plates?

a place to grow (you should have asked about the comparison to boxes of q-tips)

> 8. The founder of L'Arche International (which provides support
> for people with intellectual disabilities), who was a perennial
> candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize, was posthumously implicated
> in the sexual abuse of women last week. Name him.

vanier?

> 9. Which Trump adviser was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

roger stone

> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

played her violin

> --
> Mark Brader | "It is only a guess, of course.
> m...@vex.net | I hope none of you ever finds out for certain."
> Toronto | -- Insp. Grandpierre (Peter Stone, "Charade")
>
> My text in this article is in the public domain.

swp, posting from an undisclosed location not on earth.

Dan Tilque

Feb 27, 2020, 10:05:53 AM2/27/20
On 2/24/20 9:58 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?
>
> 2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
> in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
> located in which city?
>
> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

Diamond Princess

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.
>
> 5. Montreal-born Laurent Duvernay-Tardif did something last week
> that no other doctor has ever done. What did he do?
>
> 6. Which Baltimore Raven was unanimously named the AP NFL MVP
> Award winner?
>
> 7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

palindrome

> 8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
> man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
> during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

Rush Limbaugh

> 9. Women and non-binary writers in Canada and the US will be
> eligible for a new $150,000 fiction prize named after *which
> Canadian author*?

Atwood

> 10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
> by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
> at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
> like "Toronto Argonauts".)
>

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Name the 42-year-old kidney-transplant recipient and Zamboni
> driver who debuted as the Carolina Hurricanes goalie after their
> two regular goalies were injured -- and then helped them beat
> the hapless Maple Leafs 6-3.
>
> 2. Name the Washington Capitals player who became the 8th NHLer
> ever to reach 700 career goals.

Ovechkin

> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

Wall Street Journal

> 4. Name the retail chain that announced last week that it will
> close all its Canadian stores amid bankruptcy restructuring.
>
> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

Boy Scouts of America

> 6. Author Charles Portis died last week at 86. He is best known for
> a novel that was made into movies in 1969 and 2010. Name the
> novel.
>
> 7. The new blue Ontario license plates are being recalled after
> police complained that they were unreadable at night.
> What *slogan* appears on the plates?
>
> 8. The founder of L'Arche International (which provides support
> for people with intellectual disabilities), who was a perennial
> candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize, was posthumously implicated
> in the sexual abuse of women last week. Name him.
>
> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

Roger Stone

--
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

Feb 28, 2020, 1:09:26 AM2/28/20
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
> have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give the
> answers that were correct on that date... For further information
> see my 2019-10-16 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 5 (2020-02-10), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. This man, who was born Issur Danielovitch, died last week at
> age 103. By what name did we know him?

Kirk Douglas. 4 for Dan Blum, Joe, Erland, Joshua, and Stephen.

> 2. Canadians evacuated from the epicenter of the coronavirus
> in China will be quarantined for 2 weeks at the Yukon Lodge --
> located in which city?

Trenton. 4 for Stephen.

This game was of course played before the name COVID-19 for the
virus came into use.

Since Trenton is not actually an incorporated city and the base
where the lodge is located is on the outskirts, I allowed full
points for "CFB Trenton".

> 3. In other coronavirus news, 251 Canadians on board a cruise ship
> will be quarantined on the ship for two weeks in Yokohama, Japan.
> What ship?

Diamond Princess. 4 for Joe, Joshua, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 4. This 91-year-old TV, movie, and stage actor and comedian died
> after being hit by a car in Venice, California. Name him.

Orson Bean. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, and Stephen.

> 5. Montreal-born Laurent Duvernay-Tardif did something last week
> that no other doctor has ever done. What did he do?

Played in the Super Bowl. 4 for Stephen.

> 6. Which Baltimore Raven was unanimously named the AP NFL MVP
> Award winner?

Lamar Jackson. 4 for Stephen.

> 7. February 2 was the first global *what kind of day* in 909 years?

Palindrome day. (Either as 20200202 or as 02022020.) 4 for Dan Blum,
Joe, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 8. One day after revealing that he has advanced lung cancer, this
> man was awarded the Medal of Freedom in an unprecedented move
> during President Trump's State of the Union address. Who?

Rush Limbaugh. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 9. Women and non-binary writers in Canada and the US will be
> eligible for a new $150,000 fiction prize named after *which
> Canadian author*?

Carol Shields. 4 for Stephen.

> 10. Gritty, the fuzzy orange mascot of this NHL team, was cleared
> by police of assaulting a 13-year-old boy during a photo shoot
> at the team's arena. Which NHL team? (Full answer required,
> like "Toronto Argonauts".)

Philadelphia Flyers. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, and Stephen.

> * Game 6 (2020-02-24), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. Name the 42-year-old kidney-transplant recipient and Zamboni
> driver who debuted as the Carolina Hurricanes goalie after their
> two regular goalies were injured -- and then helped them beat
> the hapless Maple Leafs 6-3.

David Ayers. 4 for Stephen.

It was a Leafs home game. NHL teams always dress two goalies for
a game, but the home team also designates a person not on their
regular roster to be available as an emergency substitute goalie.
For the Leafs, that was Ayers, who's also facilities manager at an
arena in Toronto. He played almost half the game. The Leafs scored
on their first two shots against him, but in the whole rest of the
game they only managed 8 more shots on goal, and did not score again.

> 2. Name the Washington Capitals player who became the 8th NHLer
> ever to reach 700 career goals.

Alex Ovechkin. 4 for Erland, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 3. China expelled three reporters last week over a derogatory
> headline that referred to China as "the sick man of Asia".
> What paper do they work for? (Full name required.)

Wall Street Journal. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 4. Name the retail chain that announced last week that it will
> close all its Canadian stores amid bankruptcy restructuring.

Pier 1 Imports.

> 5. Name the organization that announced last week that it will
> file for bankruptcy protection amid a wave of sexual-abuse
> lawsuits.

Boy Scouts of America. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, Stephen,
and Dan Tilque.

Sorry, "Scouts" was insufficiently specific.

> 6. Author Charles Portis died last week at 86. He is best known for
> a novel that was made into movies in 1969 and 2010. Name the
> novel.

"True Grit". 4 for Joe, Joshua, and Stephen.

> 7. The new blue Ontario license plates are being recalled after
> police complained that they were unreadable at night.
> What *slogan* appears on the plates?

A PLACE TO GROW. 4 for Stephen.

See:
http://ipolitics.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/theo_moudakis_disaster.jpg
Oh, wait, that's not it. Okay, actually see:
http://assets.news.corusappservices.com/upload/news/Ontario%20licence%20plate.JPG
By daylight the characters of the plate number are white, the same
as the province and slogan.

> 8. The founder of L'Arche International (which provides support
> for people with intellectual disabilities), who was a perennial
> candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize, was posthumously implicated
> in the sexual abuse of women last week. Name him.

Jean Vanier. 4 for Stephen.

> 9. Which Trump advisor was sentenced to 40 months in prison
> for obstructing a Congressional investigation into 2016 Russian
> election meddling?

Roger Stone. 4 for Dan Blum, Erland, Joshua, Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

> 10. Last week British musician Dagmar Turner had surgery to remove
> a brain tumor -- *during* which she notably did what?

Played her violin. 4 for everyone -- Dan Blum, Joe, Erland, Joshua,
Stephen, and Dan Tilque.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAMES-> 1 2 3 4 5 6 BEST FOUR
Joshua Kreitzer 16 23 20 20 20 20 83
Pete Gayde 16 28 16 20 -- -- 80
Stephen Perry -- -- -- -- 40 36 76
Dan Blum 12 16 11 16 20 16 68
Dan Tilque 4 16 12 12 12 20 60
Erland Sommarskog 12 16 8 16 4 12 56
Joe Masters -- -- -- -- 12 8 20

--
Mark Brader | "Well, that is a really tough question...
Toronto | I've narrowed it down to two possibilities: yes and no."