Rotating Quiz #175: Los Estados Unidos

Dan Blum

Mar 24, 2015, 11:30:49 PM3/24/15
This is Rotating Quiz 175. Entries must be posted by Tuesday, March
31st, 2015 at 10 PM (Eastern Daylight Time).

Usual rules: no looking anything up, no discussion, etc. The winner
gets to create the next RQ.

Please post your answers to all questions in a single followup in the
newsgroup, quoting the questions and placing your answer below each
one. Only one answer is allowed per question.

We've had lots of quizzes with questions about the USA and Canada, so
it's time for one about the othe other major country in North America:
Mexico. Specifically, about the states of Mexico: like the USA Mexico
is divided into a number (31) of states plus a federal district
(Mexico City) not part of any state. All questions are worth 3 points;
2 points if slightly misspelled and 1 point if very misspelled but I
can still tell it's correct. Accents are neither required or desired.

In case of a tie, the first tiebreaker will be whoever scored the most
points on the hardest questions (defined post-facto as the ones which
the fewest people got any points on). Second tiebreaker will be
posting order.

1. The USA has a few pairs of states which have the same name plus a
directional qualifier. Mexico has just one pair, and like Virginia and
West Virginia only one of them has a direction (south) attached to
it. That member of the pair is one of the most recently-created
states, entering the federation in 1974. It is about the same size as
its northern neighbor but has a much smaller population; in fact it
has the smallest population of any state (as of 2010). What is the
shared name of this pair of states?

2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
some spots.

4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
from a plant that was named for the state.

5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

7. This state has by far the largest population - over 15 million,
almost double that of the second-place state and also much larger than
that of Mexico City (all information as of 2010). However, this is not
too surprising when one considers that it mostly surrounds Mexico
City, which like all large cities has a huge number of additional
people in its metropolitan area. It was one of the first two states in
federation, along with Guanajuato.

8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
cars.

9. This state was admitted to the Federation as "<answer 9> and
Texas," although it in fact included both of those and <answer 2>; the
latter was made a separate state shortly thereafter. Texas of course
remained part of it until it declared independence in 1835. In 1840
the remaining part of the state joined with Tamaulipas and <answer 2>
to form the Republic of the Rio Grande, but unlike Texas' declaration
this did not stick.

10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Mar 25, 2015, 5:23:04 AM3/25/15
Baja California

> 2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
> just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
> part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
> Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
> Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
> state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

Nueva Leon

> 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> some spots.

Chihuahua

> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.

Tabasco

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

Gerrerro

> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

Quintana Roo

> 7. This state has by far the largest population - over 15 million,
> almost double that of the second-place state and also much larger than
> that of Mexico City (all information as of 2010). However, this is not
> too surprising when one considers that it mostly surrounds Mexico
> City, which like all large cities has a huge number of additional
> people in its metropolitan area. It was one of the first two states in
> federation, along with Guanajuato.

Mexico

> 8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
> from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
> other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
> shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
> so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
> Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
> cars.

Durango

> 9. This state was admitted to the Federation as "<answer 9> and
> Texas," although it in fact included both of those and <answer 2>; the
> latter was made a separate state shortly thereafter. Texas of course
> remained part of it until it declared independence in 1835. In 1840
> the remaining part of the state joined with Tamaulipas and <answer 2>
> to form the Republic of the Rio Grande, but unlike Texas' declaration
> this did not stick.

Coahuila

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

Sonora

--
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

Mar 25, 2015, 2:37:45 PM3/25/15
Dan Blum:
> We've had lots of quizzes with questions about the USA and Canada, so
> it's time for one about the othe other major country in North America:
> Mexico...

Uh-oh.

> 1. The USA has a few pairs of states which have the same name plus a
> directional qualifier. Mexico has just one pair, and like Virginia and
> West Virginia only one of them has a direction (south) attached to
> it. That member of the pair is one of the most recently-created
> states, entering the federation in 1974. It is about the same size as
> its northern neighbor but has a much smaller population; in fact it
> has the smallest population of any state (as of 2010). What is the
> shared name of this pair of states?

Baja California.

> 2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
> just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
> part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
> Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
> Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
> state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

Nuevo Laredo?

> 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> some spots.

Sonora?

> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.

Tabasco?

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

Juarez?

> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

Quintana Roo.

> 7. This state has by far the largest population - over 15 million,
> almost double that of the second-place state and also much larger than
> that of Mexico City (all information as of 2010). However, this is not
> too surprising when one considers that it mostly surrounds Mexico
> City, which like all large cities has a huge number of additional
> people in its metropolitan area. It was one of the first two states in
> federation, along with Guanajuato.

There's a Jalisco in there somewhere. I'll go for that.

> 8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
> from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
> other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
> shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
> so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
> Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
> cars.

Probably not Chihuahua, then. :-)
I'll try Sonora.

> 9. This state was admitted to the Federation as "<answer 9> and
> Texas," although it in fact included both of those and <answer 2>; the
> latter was made a separate state shortly thereafter. Texas of course
> remained part of it until it declared independence in 1835. In 1840
> the remaining part of the state joined with Tamaulipas and <answer 2>
> to form the Republic of the Rio Grande, but unlike Texas' declaration
> this did not stick.

And I'll try Chihuahua for this.

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

And I'll say Sonora again.
--
Mark Brader | "To a guy, an RGB value is three bits rather than bytes.
Toronto | ...000 Black, 001 Blue, 010 Green, ..., 111 White."

Erland Sommarskog

Mar 25, 2015, 4:19:25 PM3/25/15
Dan Blum (to...@panix.com) writes:
> 2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
> just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
> part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
> Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
> Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
> state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

Nuevo León

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

Guerrero

> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

Yucatán

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

Baja California

I will have to admit that Mexico is not a country that I have given
much attention.

swp

Mar 25, 2015, 9:26:09 PM3/25/15
On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 11:30:49 PM UTC-4, Dan Blum wrote:
> 1. The USA has a few pairs of states which have the same name plus a
> directional qualifier. Mexico has just one pair, and like Virginia and
> West Virginia only one of them has a direction (south) attached to
> it. That member of the pair is one of the most recently-created
> states, entering the federation in 1974. It is about the same size as
> its northern neighbor but has a much smaller population; in fact it
> has the smallest population of any state (as of 2010). What is the
> shared name of this pair of states?

baja california (awesome fishing. the food, not so much.)

> 2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
> just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
> part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
> Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
> Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
> state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

nuevo leon

> 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> some spots.

chihuahua ('eponymous breed of animal' ... kinda gives this one away, doesn't it?)

> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.

tabasco (tabasco sauce is good on everything from eggs to pizza)

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

juarez (acapulco, best known for hosting the love boat on american tv)

> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

quintana roo (cancun was a popular destination when I worked for travel impressions)

> 7. This state has by far the largest population - over 15 million,
> almost double that of the second-place state and also much larger than
> that of Mexico City (all information as of 2010). However, this is not
> too surprising when one considers that it mostly surrounds Mexico
> City, which like all large cities has a huge number of additional
> people in its metropolitan area. It was one of the first two states in
> federation, along with Guanajuato.

mexico (wag)

> 8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
> from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
> other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
> shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
> so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
> Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
> cars.

durango (thanks for the clue about the cars)

> 9. This state was admitted to the Federation as "<answer 9> and
> Texas," although it in fact included both of those and <answer 2>; the
> latter was made a separate state shortly thereafter. Texas of course
> remained part of it until it declared independence in 1835. In 1840
> the remaining part of the state joined with Tamaulipas and <answer 2>
> to form the Republic of the Rio Grande, but unlike Texas' declaration
> this did not stick.

coahulla?

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

sonora (sp?)

... thanks for that trip down amnesia lane. I am certain that I missed at least 8 or 9 diacritical marks. if I ever have to go back to Mexico, I am sure that popo will erupt and I will be downwind from it as the various mexican deities that I have offended over the years seek their revenge.

swp

Dan Blum

Mar 25, 2015, 9:45:22 PM3/25/15
swp <Stephen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> > consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> > absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> > Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> > but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> > Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> > some spots.

> chihuahua ('eponymous breed of animal' ... kinda gives this one away, doesn't it?)

I thought it might, and yet...

Pete

Mar 25, 2015, 10:26:33 PM3/25/15
to...@panix.com (Dan Blum) wrote in news:meta58$aja$1...@reader1.panix.com:
Nueva Leon

> 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> some spots.

Chihuahua

> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.

Tabasco

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.
>
> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

Yucatan
Pete

Marc Dashevsky

Mar 26, 2015, 2:09:02 AM3/26/15
On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 10:30:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Blum wrote:
> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.
Tabasco

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.
Guerrero?

> 8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
> from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
> other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
> shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
> so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
> Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
> cars.
Durango

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.
Sonora

Dan Blum

Mar 31, 2015, 10:15:32 PM3/31/15
Rotating Quiz #175 is over and Dan Tilque is the winner. He gets
to set RQ #176.

> 1. The USA has a few pairs of states which have the same name plus a
> directional qualifier. Mexico has just one pair, and like Virginia and
> West Virginia only one of them has a direction (south) attached to
> it. That member of the pair is one of the most recently-created
> states, entering the federation in 1974. It is about the same size as
> its northern neighbor but has a much smaller population; in fact it
> has the smallest population of any state (as of 2010). What is the
> shared name of this pair of states?

Baja California

3 for Dan, Mark, and Stephen

> 2. The USA also has a number of states named "New <Place>." Mexico has
> just one; it's named after a part of Spain (naturally enough). This
> part was sometimes an independent kingdom and sometimes joined with
> Castile, and that pattern continued even after it was part of a united
> Spain (right now they're joined). Of course, the name of the Mexican
> state is the desired answer here (in Spanish).

Nuevo Leon

3 for Erland and Stephen; 2 for Dan and Pete

> 3. This state is the largest in area by a large margin, and is
> consequently nicknamed "El Estado Grande." It's pretty large in
> absolute terms as well, covering slightly more area than the United
> Kingdom. It's probably best known for an eponymous breed of animal,
> but also contains a large part of an eponymous desert and Copper
> Canyon, a canyon system larger than the Grand Canyon and deeper in
> some spots.

Chihuahua

3 for Dan, Stephen, and Pete

Maybe I shouldn't have buried the animal clue in the middle.

> 4. This state borders the Gulf of Mexico and Guatemala (and other
> states), and as one might expect contains a lot of rainforest. Like
> other states in the region it has Mayan sites but also contains La
> Venta, a major site of the much older Olmec civilization. Its name is
> probably most recognizable as the name of a popular condiment; the
> condiment is not (and was never) made in the state, but it is made
> from a plant that was named for the state.

Tabasco

3 for Dan, Mark, Stephen, Pete, and Marc

> 5. This state on the southwest coast is named for the second president
> of Mexico, who was also a prominent leader in the Mexican War of
> Independence. His name is also a word meaning "warrior," so I was
> slightly surprised to discover that it was his actual last name. The
> largest and best-known city in the state is Acapulco.

Guerrero

3 for Erland and Marc; 2 for Dan

> 6. This easternmost state is the other most recently-created state; it
> is tied with the one mentioned in question 1, as they were both
> admitted on the same day. For a long period of the late 19th century
> much of the area was occupied by an independent Mayan state, Chan
> Santa Cruz. Today it is well-known for containing major tourist
> destinations such as Cancun and Cozumel.

Quintana Roo

3 for Dan, Mark, and Stephen

> 7. This state has by far the largest population - over 15 million,
> almost double that of the second-place state and also much larger than
> that of Mexico City (all information as of 2010). However, this is not
> too surprising when one considers that it mostly surrounds Mexico
> City, which like all large cities has a huge number of additional
> people in its metropolitan area. It was one of the first two states in
> federation, along with Guanajuato.

Mexico

3 for Dan and Stephen

> 8. This large northwestern state is known for its scorpions (people
> from the state are sometimes called "scorpions from <answer 8>" by
> other Mexicans). It is also known for the number of movies (over 120)
> shot there, including many Hollywood productions; John Wayne was there
> so much he bought a ranch in the state. It's probably best-known to
> Americans for lending its name to two different models of American
> cars.

Durango

3 for Dan, Stephen, and Marc

> 9. This state was admitted to the Federation as "<answer 9> and
> Texas," although it in fact included both of those and <answer 2>; the
> latter was made a separate state shortly thereafter. Texas of course
> remained part of it until it declared independence in 1835. In 1840
> the remaining part of the state joined with Tamaulipas and <answer 2>
> to form the Republic of the Rio Grande, but unlike Texas' declaration
> this did not stick.

Coahuila

3 for Dan; 2 for Stephen

> 10. This is the second-largest state by area and like <answer 3> it
> contains a large chunk of an eponymous desert. However, it also has a
> significant coastal area and mountainous regions. It has a nborder
> with the USA; the city of Nogales lies on the border.

Sonora

3 for Dan, Mark, Stephen, and Marc

Scores:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total
----------------------------------
Dan 3 2 3 3 2 3 3 3 3 3 28
Stephen 3 3 3 3 0 3 3 3 2 3 26
Marc 0 0 0 3 3 0 0 3 0 3 12
Mark 3 0 0 3 0 3 0 0 0 3 12
Pete 0 2 3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 8
Erland 0 3 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 6

Dan Tilque

Apr 1, 2015, 4:50:04 AM4/1/15
Dan Blum wrote:
> Rotating Quiz #175 is over and Dan Tilque is the winner. He gets
> to set RQ #176.

Next quiz will be up in a day or two.

--
Dan Tilque

Dan Tilque

Apr 2, 2015, 10:12:53 PM4/2/15
Maybe another day. Quiz is still under construction.

--
Dan Tilque