QFTCIMM16 Game 3, Rounds 9-10: SKians and Steves

Mark Brader

Dec 30, 2016, 11:55:40 PM12/30/16
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2016-10-03,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of the Misplaced Modifiers
and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians

Or is that Saskatchegonians? This round is about famous natives
(and other residents) of Saskatchewan. Except as indicated,
name them.

1. John Diefenbaker, one of Saskatchewan's most famous politicians,
was actually born in Neustadt, ON, but moved to Sask at the
age of 8. What Saskatchewan *riding* did he represent from
1953 to 1979?

2. Name the most celebrated native of Floral, SK.

3. Born on the Cree First Nations Reserve in the Qu'Appelle Valley,
she became a fixture of the '60s folk scene in Yorkville and
Greenwich Village. Still going strong at 75, she was the winner
of last year's Polaris Music Prize.

4. Born in Shaunavon, SK, "Jungle Jim" Hunter won Olympic and World
Cup medals for Canada -- in about the last sport you'd expect
a Saskatchewanian to excel in. Which *sport*?

5. Born in Carmel, SK, he was host from the 1950s through the
'70s of the CBC interview program "Luncheon Date".

6. Born in 1825, this Plains Cree chief was the last holdout
against the signing of treaties with the Canadian government.
Anticipating that the treaty would be violated as soon as it
was signed, he said: "When we set a fox trap, we scatter pieces
of meat all around. But when the fox gets into the trap, we
knock him on the head." Subject of a Governor-General Award
winning novel by Rudy Wiebe.

7. This native of Tisdale, SK, started out in stand-up at Yuk-Yuks,
but is most famous as the creator of "Corner Gas".

8. She's from Saskatchewan -- Wadena, to be precise -- but does she
reside in Saskatchewan? That was the question. Name the former
CBC television journalist, turned senator, who found herself
at the center of the Senate residency controversy.

9. A son of Prince Albert, he was one of the world's great tenors,
debuting at the Royal Opera House in 1957, and going on to a
career that spanned thirty years, performing many of opera's
greatest roles.

10. Born in Esterhazy, SK, this novelist has won three
Governor-General awards, including the 1996 award for "The
Englishman's Boy".

After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Sbe gur
fcbeg, vs lbh fnvq fxvvat, cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.
Naq sbe gur Perr puvrs, gur anzr vf gjb jbeqf. Vs lbh tnir bayl
bar, tb onpx naq pbzcyrgr vg.

** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round

The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
person or place described.

* A. History

A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
US ambassador to the United Nations.

A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
"the Little Giant".

* B. Sports: Hockey Goons

B1. Tough guy in the NHL in the '80s and '90s, played mostly
for St. Louis. Briefly brought his goonery to the WHA
with Birmingham. Jailed for cocaine trafficking; died in
the Northwest Territories in 2002.

B2. This goon played junior in Windsor and was drafted by Dallas
into the NHL. Was suspended in 2009 for eye-gouging Travis
Moen and was briefly the co-captain of the Buffalo Sabres.
Currently starting his 15th NHL season, with Detroit.

* C. Geography

C1. This town in Newfoundland is home to an international
airport that was formerly the Ernest Harmon US Air Force
Base. Located on the west coast of the island, it was
originally a settlement for Acadians.

C2. Located in the southwest corner of Richmond, BC, this tourist
town was formerly one of the busiest fishing villages on the
west coast. The TV show "Once upon a Time" is filmed there.

* D. Stevie Nicks Duets

D1. Who was Stevie's singing partner on "Leather and Lace"?

D2. Who sang with Nicks on "Stop Draggin' my Heart Around"?

* E. Harper

E1. Name Stephen Harper's totally rockin' Parliament Hill band.

E2. Before getting more directly into politics, Harper led
which right-wing lobby group?

* F. Miscellaneous Steves

F1. This American businessman and adventurer was best-known
for circumnavigating the globe in a hot-air balloon in 2002.
He died in a plane crash in California in 2007.

F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto "The cure of the typo has struck again."
m...@vex.net --Peter Young

Dan Blum

Dec 31, 2016, 1:02:13 AM12/31/16
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> ** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians

> 4. Born in Shaunavon, SK, "Jungle Jim" Hunter won Olympic and World
> Cup medals for Canada -- in about the last sport you'd expect
> a Saskatchewanian to excel in. Which *sport*?

swimming; beach volleyball

> ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round

> * A. History

> A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
> both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
> US ambassador to the United Nations.

Adlai Stevenson

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".

Stephen Douglas

> * C. Geography

> C1. This town in Newfoundland is home to an international
> airport that was formerly the Ernest Harmon US Air Force
> Base. Located on the west coast of the island, it was
> originally a settlement for Acadians.

Stevens Point

> C2. Located in the southwest corner of Richmond, BC, this tourist
> town was formerly one of the busiest fishing villages on the
> west coast. The TV show "Once upon a Time" is filmed there.

Stevens Point

> * D. Stevie Nicks Duets

> D2. Who sang with Nicks on "Stop Draggin' my Heart Around"?

Tom Petty

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Dec 31, 2016, 4:48:40 AM12/31/16
Mark Brader wrote:

> ** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians
>
> Or is that Saskatchegonians? This round is about famous natives
> (and other residents) of Saskatchewan. Except as indicated,
> name them.
>
> 1. John Diefenbaker, one of Saskatchewan's most famous politicians,
> was actually born in Neustadt, ON, but moved to Sask at the
> age of 8. What Saskatchewan *riding* did he represent from
> 1953 to 1979?
>
> 2. Name the most celebrated native of Floral, SK.

Gretzky
Adlai Stevenson

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".

Steven Douglas
Steve Fossett

> F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
> Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
> Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
> by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

--
Dan Tilque

Joshua Kreitzer

Dec 31, 2016, 12:08:04 PM12/31/16
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:ibudnbVtruXbp_rFnZ2dnUU7-
anN...@giganews.com:

> ** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians
>
> Or is that Saskatchegonians? This round is about famous natives
> (and other residents) of Saskatchewan. Except as indicated,
> name them.
>
> 3. Born on the Cree First Nations Reserve in the Qu'Appelle Valley,
> she became a fixture of the '60s folk scene in Yorkville and
> Greenwich Village. Still going strong at 75, she was the winner
> of last year's Polaris Music Prize.

Buffy Sainte-Marie (?)

> 4. Born in Shaunavon, SK, "Jungle Jim" Hunter won Olympic and World
> Cup medals for Canada -- in about the last sport you'd expect
> a Saskatchewanian to excel in. Which *sport*?

downhill skiing

> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Sbe gur
> fcbeg, vs lbh fnvq fxvvat, cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.
> Naq sbe gur Perr puvrs, gur anzr vf gjb jbeqf. Vs lbh tnir bayl
> bar, tb onpx naq pbzcyrgr vg.
>
> ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round
>
> The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
> person or place described.
>
> * A. History
>
> A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
> both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
> US ambassador to the United Nations.

Adlai Stevenson

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".

Stephen Douglas

> * D. Stevie Nicks Duets
>
> D1. Who was Stevie's singing partner on "Leather and Lace"?

Don Henley

> D2. Who sang with Nicks on "Stop Draggin' my Heart Around"?

Tom Petty

> * F. Miscellaneous Steves
>
> F1. This American businessman and adventurer was best-known
> for circumnavigating the globe in a hot-air balloon in 2002.
> He died in a plane crash in California in 2007.

Steve Fossett

> F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
> Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
> Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
> by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

Steve Reeves

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Marc Dashevsky

Jan 1, 2017, 11:10:09 PM1/1/17
In article <ibudnbVtruXbp_rF...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
> ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round
>
> The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
> person or place described.
>
> * A. History
>
> A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
> both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
> US ambassador to the United Nations.
Adlai Stevenson

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".
Stephen Douglas

Pete

Jan 2, 2017, 3:35:01 PM1/2/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:ibudnbVtruXbp_rFnZ2dnUU7-
anN...@giganews.com:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2016-10-03,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of the Misplaced Modifiers
> and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> ** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians
>
> Or is that Saskatchegonians? This round is about famous natives
> (and other residents) of Saskatchewan. Except as indicated,
> name them.
>
> 1. John Diefenbaker, one of Saskatchewan's most famous politicians,
> was actually born in Neustadt, ON, but moved to Sask at the
> age of 8. What Saskatchewan *riding* did he represent from
> 1953 to 1979?
>
> 2. Name the most celebrated native of Floral, SK.

Gordie Howe

> 3. Born on the Cree First Nations Reserve in the Qu'Appelle Valley,
> she became a fixture of the '60s folk scene in Yorkville and
> Greenwich Village. Still going strong at 75, she was the winner
> of last year's Polaris Music Prize.

Joan Baez

> 4. Born in Shaunavon, SK, "Jungle Jim" Hunter won Olympic and World
> Cup medals for Canada -- in about the last sport you'd expect
> a Saskatchewanian to excel in. Which *sport*?
>
> 5. Born in Carmel, SK, he was host from the 1950s through the
> '70s of the CBC interview program "Luncheon Date".
>
> 6. Born in 1825, this Plains Cree chief was the last holdout
> against the signing of treaties with the Canadian government.
> Anticipating that the treaty would be violated as soon as it
> was signed, he said: "When we set a fox trap, we scatter pieces
> of meat all around. But when the fox gets into the trap, we
> knock him on the head." Subject of a Governor-General Award
> winning novel by Rudy Wiebe.
>
> 7. This native of Tisdale, SK, started out in stand-up at Yuk-Yuks,
> but is most famous as the creator of "Corner Gas".

Steinberg; Alan Thicke

> 8. She's from Saskatchewan -- Wadena, to be precise -- but does she
> reside in Saskatchewan? That was the question. Name the former
> CBC television journalist, turned senator, who found herself
> at the center of the Senate residency controversy.
>
> 9. A son of Prince Albert, he was one of the world's great tenors,
> debuting at the Royal Opera House in 1957, and going on to a
> career that spanned thirty years, performing many of opera's
> greatest roles.

Vickers

> 10. Born in Esterhazy, SK, this novelist has won three
> Governor-General awards, including the 1996 award for "The
> Englishman's Boy".
>
> After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Sbe gur
> fcbeg, vs lbh fnvq fxvvat, cyrnfr tb onpx naq or zber fcrpvsvp.
> Naq sbe gur Perr puvrs, gur anzr vf gjb jbeqf. Vs lbh tnir bayl
> bar, tb onpx naq pbzcyrgr vg.
>

> ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round
>
> The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
> person or place described.
>
> * A. History
>
> A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
> both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
> US ambassador to the United Nations.

Adlai Stevenson

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".

Douglas

> * B. Sports: Hockey Goons
>
> B1. Tough guy in the NHL in the '80s and '90s, played mostly
> for St. Louis. Briefly brought his goonery to the WHA
> with Birmingham. Jailed for cocaine trafficking; died in
> the Northwest Territories in 2002.
>
> B2. This goon played junior in Windsor and was drafted by Dallas
> into the NHL. Was suspended in 2009 for eye-gouging Travis
> Moen and was briefly the co-captain of the Buffalo Sabres.
> Currently starting his 15th NHL season, with Detroit.
>

> * C. Geography
>
> C1. This town in Newfoundland is home to an international
> airport that was formerly the Ernest Harmon US Air Force
> Base. Located on the west coast of the island, it was
> originally a settlement for Acadians.

Gander

> C2. Located in the southwest corner of Richmond, BC, this tourist
> town was formerly one of the busiest fishing villages on the
> west coast. The TV show "Once upon a Time" is filmed there.
>

> * D. Stevie Nicks Duets
>
> D1. Who was Stevie's singing partner on "Leather and Lace"?

Buckingham

> D2. Who sang with Nicks on "Stop Draggin' my Heart Around"?

Buckingham

> * E. Harper
>
> E1. Name Stephen Harper's totally rockin' Parliament Hill band.
>
> E2. Before getting more directly into politics, Harper led
> which right-wing lobby group?
>

> * F. Miscellaneous Steves
>
> F1. This American businessman and adventurer was best-known
> for circumnavigating the globe in a hot-air balloon in 2002.
> He died in a plane crash in California in 2007.

Fossett

> F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
> Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
> Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
> by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

Pete Gayde

Gareth Owen

Jan 2, 2017, 4:41:58 PM1/2/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) writes:

> 2. Name the most celebrated native of Floral, SK.

Gordie Howe

> 3. Born on the Cree First Nations Reserve in the Qu'Appelle Valley,
> she became a fixture of the '60s folk scene in Yorkville and
> Greenwich Village. Still going strong at 75, she was the winner
> of last year's Polaris Music Prize.

Buffy Saint Marie. Ok, I'm done now.

> F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
> Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
> Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
> by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

Steve Reeves

Mark Brader

Jan 3, 2017, 12:57:22 AM1/3/17
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2016-10-03,
> see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

Game 3 is over, and it was a tough one, with two Canadiana rounds,
yet. Hearty congratulations to the winner, JOSHUA KREITZER!

> ** Game 3, Round 9 - Canadiana - Saskatchewanians

> Or is that Saskatchegonians? This round is about famous natives
> (and other residents) of Saskatchewan. Except as indicated,
> name them.

> 1. John Diefenbaker, one of Saskatchewan's most famous politicians,
> was actually born in Neustadt, ON, but moved to Sask at the
> age of 8. What Saskatchewan *riding* did he represent from
> 1953 to 1979?

Prince Albert.

> 2. Name the most celebrated native of Floral, SK.

Gordie Howe. (As you knew from Game 5, Round 9, of the previous
season.) 4 for Pete and Gareth.

> 3. Born on the Cree First Nations Reserve in the Qu'Appelle Valley,
> she became a fixture of the '60s folk scene in Yorkville and
> Greenwich Village. Still going strong at 75, she was the winner
> of last year's Polaris Music Prize.

Buffy Sainte-Marie. 4 for Joshua and Gareth.

> 4. Born in Shaunavon, SK, "Jungle Jim" Hunter won Olympic and World
> Cup medals for Canada -- in about the last sport you'd expect
> a Saskatchewanian to excel in. Which *sport*?

Downhill skiing (accepting Alpine or slalom). 4 for Joshua.

> 5. Born in Carmel, SK, he was host from the 1950s through the
> '70s of the CBC interview program "Luncheon Date".

Elwood Glover.

> 6. Born in 1825, this Plains Cree chief was the last holdout
> against the signing of treaties with the Canadian government.
> Anticipating that the treaty would be violated as soon as it
> was signed, he said: "When we set a fox trap, we scatter pieces
> of meat all around. But when the fox gets into the trap, we
> knock him on the head." Subject of a Governor-General Award
> winning novel by Rudy Wiebe.

Big Bear.

> 7. This native of Tisdale, SK, started out in stand-up at Yuk-Yuks,
> but is most famous as the creator of "Corner Gas".

Brent Butt.

> 8. She's from Saskatchewan -- Wadena, to be precise -- but does she
> reside in Saskatchewan? That was the question. Name the former
> CBC television journalist, turned senator, who found herself
> at the center of the Senate residency controversy.

Pamela Wallin.

In the original game, I was rather annoyed that the question didn't
mention that she was also formerly with CTV News -- who cares about
the CBC? In fact *two* of the senators in that controversy formerly
held Ottawa-based positions with CTV News.

> 9. A son of Prince Albert, he was one of the world's great tenors,
> debuting at the Royal Opera House in 1957, and going on to a
> career that spanned thirty years, performing many of opera's
> greatest roles.

Jon Vickers. 4 for Pete.

> 10. Born in Esterhazy, SK, this novelist has won three
> Governor-General awards, including the 1996 award for "The
> Englishman's Boy".

Guy Vanderhaeghe.

> ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round

> The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
> person or place described.

As you see, the theme was interpreted rather loosely, but that was
all the information we got in the original game, so that's all I
gave you here.

This was the hardest round in the original game and the 3rd-hardest
in the entire season.

(And speaking of Steves, what the hell happened to Stephen Perry?)

> * A. History

> A1. A two-time Democratic nominee for president, he lost
> both times in landslides to Dwight Eisenhower. Later the
> US ambassador to the United Nations.

Adlai Stevenson. 4 for Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, Joshua, Marc, and Pete.

> A2. 19th-century Illinois Democratic senator who engaged in
> three famous debates with Abe Lincoln. His nickname was
> "the Little Giant".

Stephen Douglas. 4 for Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, Joshua, Marc, and Pete.

> * B. Sports: Hockey Goons

> B1. Tough guy in the NHL in the '80s and '90s, played mostly
> for St. Louis. Briefly brought his goonery to the WHA
> with Birmingham. Jailed for cocaine trafficking; died in
> the Northwest Territories in 2002.

Steve Durbano.

> B2. This goon played junior in Windsor and was drafted by Dallas
> into the NHL. Was suspended in 2009 for eye-gouging Travis
> Moen and was briefly the co-captain of the Buffalo Sabres.
> Currently starting his 15th NHL season, with Detroit.

Steve Ott.

> * C. Geography

> C1. This town in Newfoundland is home to an international
> airport that was formerly the Ernest Harmon US Air Force
> Base. Located on the west coast of the island, it was
> originally a settlement for Acadians.

Stephenville.

> C2. Located in the southwest corner of Richmond, BC, this tourist
> town was formerly one of the busiest fishing villages on the
> west coast. The TV show "Once upon a Time" is filmed there.

Steveston.

> * D. Stevie Nicks Duets

> D1. Who was Stevie's singing partner on "Leather and Lace"?

Don Henley. 4 for Joshua.

> D2. Who sang with Nicks on "Stop Draggin' my Heart Around"?

Tom Petty. 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> * E. Harper

> E1. Name Stephen Harper's totally rockin' Parliament Hill band.

The Van Cats. (As in "24 promenade Sussex", get it?)

> E2. Before getting more directly into politics, Harper led
> which right-wing lobby group?

National Citizens Coalition.

> * F. Miscellaneous Steves

> F1. This American businessman and adventurer was best-known
> for circumnavigating the globe in a hot-air balloon in 2002.
> He died in a plane crash in California in 2007.

Steve Fossett. 4 for Dan Tilque, Joshua, and Pete.

> F2. This actor and body builder, star of "Hercules" and "Hercules
> Unchained", is mentioned in a song in "The Rocky Horror
> Picture Show". He was named both Mr. World and Mr. Universe
> by the age of 25, and died in 2000.

Steve Reeves. 4 for Joshua and Gareth.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 3 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 BEST
TOPICS-> Can Sci Geo Ent His Spo Can Cha SIX
Joshua Kreitzer 9 16 16 40 21 20 8 24 137
Marc Dashevsky 0 24 28 20 24 24 0 8 128
Dan Blum 3 36 20 24 17 16 0 12 125
Dan Tilque 0 40 36 2 12 20 0 12 122
Pete Gayde 0 8 32 8 23 32 8 12 115
Gareth Owen 0 36 0 32 0 26 8 4 106
Erland Sommarskog 0 15 32 4 20 12 -- -- 83
Don Piven 0 28 -- -- 24 20 -- -- 72
Peter Smyth 0 28 -- -- -- -- -- -- 28
"Calvin" 0 11 -- -- -- -- -- -- 11

--
Mark Brader "You can do this in a number of ways.
Toronto IBM chose to do all of them...

swp

Jan 3, 2017, 7:41:53 PM1/3/17
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:57:22 AM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:
> Mark Brader:
> > These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2016-10-03,
> > and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information
> > see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> > Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>
> Game 3 is over, and it was a tough one, with two Canadiana rounds,
> yet. Hearty congratulations to the winner, JOSHUA KREITZER!

congratulations Joshua

> > ** Game 3, Round 10 - Steves Challenge Round
>
> > The theme of this round is Steves. Except as indicated, name the
> > person or place described.
>
> As you see, the theme was interpreted rather loosely, but that was
> all the information we got in the original game, so that's all I
> gave you here.
>
> This was the hardest round in the original game and the 3rd-hardest
> in the entire season.
>
> (And speaking of Steves, what the hell happened to Stephen Perry?)

lots of work, travel, adventure, and the stuff of dreams. I do
read these, sometimes to great amusement, when I get the chance.
about 20 minutes of online time a day on average for the last several
months.

> Mark Brader "You can do this in a number of ways.
> Toronto IBM chose to do all of them...
> m...@vex.net why do you find that funny?" --D. Taylor

these will never get old for me.

swp