QFTCI5EP Game 7, Rounds 4,6: sitcom episodes, CanLabor

Mark Brader

Jul 10, 2017, 12:30:11 AM7/10/17
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes

We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".

1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".

4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".

10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

* Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

1. In the violent 1914 coal strike in Ludlow, Colorado, a future
Canadian prime minister acted as mediator for the Rockefeller
mining interests. Who was he?

2. In the Quebec asbestos workers' strike in 1949, another future
Canadian prime minster acted as a lawyer for the union.
Who was he?

3. A general strike was called in 1919 in which major Canadian city?

4. In 1981 the leader of the Canadian branch of the United Auto
Workers split it from the American parent to form the Canadian
Auto Workers. Who was he?

5. In 1964 at all three Toronto daily papers, a conflict took place
that the printers' union called a lockout while the papers called
it a strike. It lasted for years. What was the critical issue?

6. In 1937 the United Auto Workers struck General Motors in Oshawa.
Following the experience of a strike in Flint, Michigan, what
was the union's main tactic?

7. 15,000 aviation workers lost their jobs when John Diefenbaker's
federal government canceled which project in 1959?

8. In 1935, in the depths of the Depression, hundreds of men
working in federal relief camps boarded freight trains to
Ottawa to protest conditions and demand social welfare measures.
What was this action generally called?

9. After the 1945 Windsor Ford strike, the arbitrator ruled that
in a union shop all workers must pay union dues, whether in
the union or not, since they all tend to benefit. What is this
ruling called?

10. In the Alberta recession of 1913, the Industrial Workers of
the World tried to organize unemployed migrant, mostly immigrant,
workers. What colloquial nickname were IWW members commonly
known by?

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "This is an excellent opportunity for
m...@vex.net | out-of-context quoting..." --Mike Hardy

Peter Smyth

Jul 10, 2017, 3:25:05 AM7/10/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".
The Big Bang Theory
> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".
The Office (US version)
> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".
Parks and Recreation
> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".
>
> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".
>
> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".
Friends
> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".
>
> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".
>
> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

Peter Smyth

Dan Blum

Jul 10, 2017, 9:47:18 AM7/10/17
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes

> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

The Big Bang Theory

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

The Office

> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".

30 Rock

> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

Parks and Recreation

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

Cheers

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

Friends

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

M*A*S*H

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".

Golden Girls

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

How I Met Your Mother

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

> 3. A general strike was called in 1919 in which major Canadian city?

Halifax; Vancouver

> 10. In the Alberta recession of 1913, the Industrial Workers of
> the World tried to organize unemployed migrant, mostly immigrant,
> workers. What colloquial nickname were IWW members commonly
> known by?

Wobblies

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Jason Kreitzer

Jul 10, 2017, 2:47:03 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 12:30:11 AM UTC-4, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".
"The Big Bang Theory"
> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".
"The Office"
> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".
>
> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".
>
> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".
"Cheers"
> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".
"Friends"
> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".
>
> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".
"The Golden Girls"

Bruce

Jul 10, 2017, 3:13:53 PM7/10/17
On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 23:30:06 -0500, Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,
> and should be interpreted accordingly.
>
> On each question you may give up to two answers, but if you give both a
> right answer and a wrong answer, there is a small penalty.
> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> based only on your own knowledge. (In your answer posting, quote the
> questions and place your answer below each one.) I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are used here
> by permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
> and/or edited by me. For further information see my 2016-11-26
> companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy series.
> Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of Snow"; you say
> "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

The Big Bang Theory

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".
>
> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".
>
> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

WKRP in Cincinnati

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

Cheers

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

Friends

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

M*A*S*H

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's
> Choice".
>
> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

Nope

Marc Dashevsky

Jul 10, 2017, 4:02:54 PM7/10/17
In article <B62dnSuYTtJTn_7E...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".
Big Bang Theory

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".
>
> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".
Parks & Recreation

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".
>
> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".
Cheers

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".
Friends

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".
M*A*S*H

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".
>
> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".
Mary Tyler Moore Show

Pete Gayde

Jul 10, 2017, 5:23:19 PM7/10/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:B62dnSuYTtJTn_7EnZ2dnUU7-
VfN...@giganews.com:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

Big Bang Theory

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

The Office

> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

Parks and Recreation

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

WKRP in Cincinnati

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

Cheers

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".
>
> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

M*A*S*H*

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's
Choice".

South Park

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

Pete Gayde

Dan Tilque

Jul 10, 2017, 5:57:23 PM7/10/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".
>
> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".
>
> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".
>
> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

West Wing

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

WKRP in Cincinnati

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

Cheers

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".
>
> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

MASH

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".

Seinfeld

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

Mary Tyler Moore Show

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada
>
> 1. In the violent 1914 coal strike in Ludlow, Colorado, a future
> Canadian prime minister acted as mediator for the Rockefeller
> mining interests. Who was he?
>
> 2. In the Quebec asbestos workers' strike in 1949, another future
> Canadian prime minster acted as a lawyer for the union.
> Who was he?
>
> 3. A general strike was called in 1919 in which major Canadian city?
>
> 4. In 1981 the leader of the Canadian branch of the United Auto
> Workers split it from the American parent to form the Canadian
> Auto Workers. Who was he?
>
> 5. In 1964 at all three Toronto daily papers, a conflict took place
> that the printers' union called a lockout while the papers called
> it a strike. It lasted for years. What was the critical issue?

automation

> 6. In 1937 the United Auto Workers struck General Motors in Oshawa.
> Following the experience of a strike in Flint, Michigan, what
> was the union's main tactic?
>
> 7. 15,000 aviation workers lost their jobs when John Diefenbaker's
> federal government canceled which project in 1959?

Avro Arrow

> 8. In 1935, in the depths of the Depression, hundreds of men
> working in federal relief camps boarded freight trains to
> Ottawa to protest conditions and demand social welfare measures.
> What was this action generally called?
>
> 9. After the 1945 Windsor Ford strike, the arbitrator ruled that
> in a union shop all workers must pay union dues, whether in
> the union or not, since they all tend to benefit. What is this
> ruling called?
>
> 10. In the Alberta recession of 1913, the Industrial Workers of
> the World tried to organize unemployed migrant, mostly immigrant,
> workers. What colloquial nickname were IWW members commonly
> known by?

Wobblies

--
Dan Tilque

Calvin

Jul 10, 2017, 8:20:51 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 2:30:11 PM UTC+10, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

The Office

> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

Friends

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

M*A*S*H

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

Frasier, Big Bang Theory

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

Pass

cheers,
calvin

Joshua Kreitzer

Jul 11, 2017, 12:55:39 AM7/11/17

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes
>
> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".
>
> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

"The Big Bang Theory"

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

"The Office"

> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".

"30 Rock"

> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

"Parks and Recreation"

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

"WKRP in Cincinnati"

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

"Cheers"

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

"Friends"

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

"MASH"

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's
> Choice".

"The Golden Girls"

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

"Mary Tyler Moore"

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada
>
> 10. In the Alberta recession of 1913, the Industrial Workers of
> the World tried to organize unemployed migrant, mostly immigrant,
> workers. What colloquial nickname were IWW members commonly
> known by?

Wobblies

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Mark Brader

Jul 13, 2017, 3:00:58 AM7/13/17
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-06,
> see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 7, Round 4 - Entertainment - TV Comedy Episodes

> We give you the titles of 2 or 3 episodes; you name the comedy
> series. Example: We say "A Star Is Burns", "Skinner's Sense of
> Snow"; you say "The Simpsons".

> 1. "The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization", "The Wheaton Recurrence".

"The Big Bang Theory". 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Jason, Bruce, Marc,
Pete, and Joshua. 2 for Calvin.

> 2. "Diversity Day", "Dwight's Speech".

"The Office". 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Jason, Pete, Calvin, and Joshua.

> 3. "Mrs. Donaghy" ["DON-a-hee"] and "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell".

"30 Rock". 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 4. "Pawnee Rangers", "Bowling for Votes".

"Parks and Recreation". 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Marc, Pete,
and Joshua.

> 5. "Murder by Les", "Johnny Goes Hollywood".

"WKRP in Cincinnati". 4 for Bruce, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

> 6. "Norman's Conquest", "How to Marry a Mailman".

"Cheers". 4 for Dan Blum, Jason, Bruce, Marc, Pete, Dan Tilque,
and Joshua.

> 7. "The One with the Monkey", "The One with Mrs. Bing".

"Friends". 4 for Peter, Dan Blum, Jason, Bruce, Marc, Calvin,
and Joshua.

> 8. "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde", "Dear Mildred".

"M*A*S*H". 4 for Dan Blum, Bruce, Marc, Pete, Dan Tilque, Calvin,
and Joshua.

> 9. "The Stan who Came to Dinner", "Once, in St. Olaf", "Sophia's Choice".

"The Golden Girls". 4 for Dan Blum, Jason, and Joshua.

> 10. "Ted over Heels", "The Georgette Story", "But Seriously, Folks".

"The Mary Tyler Moore Show". 4 for Bruce, Marc, Pete, Dan Tilque,
and Joshua.

> * Game 7, Round 6 - Canadiana - Organized Labor in Canada

> 1. In the violent 1914 coal strike in Ludlow, Colorado, a future
> Canadian prime minister acted as mediator for the Rockefeller
> mining interests. Who was he?

William Lyon Mackenzie King.

> 2. In the Quebec asbestos workers' strike in 1949, another future
> Canadian prime minster acted as a lawyer for the union.
> Who was he?

Pierre Trudeau.

> 3. A general strike was called in 1919 in which major Canadian city?

Winnipeg.

> 4. In 1981 the leader of the Canadian branch of the United Auto
> Workers split it from the American parent to form the Canadian
> Auto Workers. Who was he?

Bob White.

> 5. In 1964 at all three Toronto daily papers, a conflict took place
> that the printers' union called a lockout while the papers called
> it a strike. It lasted for years. What was the critical issue?

Computerized automation of typesetting. 3 for Dan Tilque.

The papers simply took advantage of the new technology to replace
the union members with people who *were not typesetters*, exactly as
they might have liked to do if there hadn't been a strike, and soon
enough it was business as usual. The union finally gave up in 1972,
by which time one of the three papers -- the "Toronto Telegram" --
was no longer around (although not because of the strike).

As I recall -- but cannot confirm from online sources -- much the
same thing happened down the road at the "Hamilton Spectator",
except that in Hamilton it went on for *about 20 years longer*
before the union gave up.

> 6. In 1937 the United Auto Workers struck General Motors in Oshawa.
> Following the experience of a strike in Flint, Michigan, what
> was the union's main tactic?

A sit-down strike: the workers occupied the factory.

> 7. 15,000 aviation workers lost their jobs when John Diefenbaker's
> federal government canceled which project in 1959?

The Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow fighter. "Arrow" was sufficient.
4 for Dan Tilque.

> 8. In 1935, in the depths of the Depression, hundreds of men
> working in federal relief camps boarded freight trains to
> Ottawa to protest conditions and demand social welfare measures.
> What was this action generally called?

On-to-Ottawa Trek.

> 9. After the 1945 Windsor Ford strike, the arbitrator ruled that
> in a union shop all workers must pay union dues, whether in
> the union or not, since they all tend to benefit. What is this
> ruling called?

Rand Formula.

> 10. In the Alberta recession of 1913, the Industrial Workers of
> the World tried to organize unemployed migrant, mostly immigrant,
> workers. What colloquial nickname were IWW members commonly
> known by?

Wobblies. 4 for Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 7 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Sci Spo Ent Can
Dan Blum 20 26 32 4 82
Joshua Kreitzer 8 20 40 4 72
Pete Gayde 4 32 28 0 64
Dan Tilque 4 28 16 11 59
"Calvin" 12 20 14 0 46
Jason Kreitzer 0 16 20 0 36
Gareth Owen 0 27 -- -- 27
Bruce Bowler -- -- 24 0 24
Marc Dashevsky -- -- 24 0 24
Peter Smyth -- -- 16 0 16

--
Mark Brader | "One must scythe the thickets of metaphor
Toronto | if one wishes to harvest the grain of reason."