the mail and its association with address

Peter

Dec 5, 2016, 3:17:30 AM12/5/16
Ciao

we could increase the focus on the outsourcing of the address using
up-to-date methodologies before debating about the mail and its links with
the address management;
For the moment I think that we could increase the sustainability of address wisely;
could you show me how to describe the mail supervision?

Before evaluating the mail , this site gives some ideas http://www.usps.com
Best regards

---