QFTCI16 Current Events 3-4

Mark Brader

Jun 21, 2016, 5:05:34 AM6/21/16
I'm sorry; I should have posted this set last week, but simply
forgot.

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
give the answers that were correct on those dates.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of the Bloor St. Irregulars,
and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
see my recent companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events

1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
the first place?

2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
Wednesday?

3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was
this Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger,
who died last Monday at age 66?

4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was
going to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past
Friday, June 3. Why the change?

8. An iconic Yonge St. restaurant closed its doors on Monday, having
been in the same location for 45 years, to make way for... yet
more condos. Fortunately for its aficionados, it may soon be
reopening nearby. Name it.

9. The PGA announced that it was moving one of its stops from the
Trump Doral resort in Florida, which had been the host since
1962, to which *city*?

10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

* Game 4 (2016-06-13), Round 1 -- Canadiana Current Events

Before we started the game, we were going to give a little shout-out
at this point to Gordie Howe, because his passing seemed like a
significant event but too obvious to include in the game. But then,
after the game was printed, something horrible happened in Florida.
So now this tribute goes out both to Mr. Hockey and to everyone
affected by the Orlando shootings. We're thinking of you.

Now for the Current Events round, and what a week it was.
Bombastic bloviating billionaires; doping tennis goddesses;
even NHL playoffs -- just not in this country.

But this is also the Canadiana round. So lest you think "nothing
ever happens on my street", feast your ears on these beauties,
all of which (as the CBC is fond of telling us) have a Canadian
connection.

1. This 1960s teen idol and pop star, the first Canadian to get
a long-term Vegas contract, passed away last week at age 73.
Name him.

2. Liberal MP Mauril Belanger, who suffers from ALS, has been trying
to usher a private member's bill through Parliament. This has
been over the objections of some Conservatives, who last week
blocked a motion to have another MP stand in for Belanger
if his health deteriorated too much for him to be present in
the Commons. What is the subject of this legislation, known
as Bill C-210?

3. A ministerial-level order was given to Canada Post last week
to stop distributing this freebie Toronto Beaches-area newspaper,
condemned for its alleged anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi, and homophobic
content. What's its name?

4. *Which popular Toronto deli* was shut down by its landlord
last week for murkily expressed reasons, reopened a couple of
days later as a food truck, and now is back in regular business
again after winning a court injunction?

5. Which Canadian university was forced to pay hackers $20,000
in Bitcoins in order to regain control of its email and other
applications?

6. A man shot to death in his car in the now-badass neighborhood
of Yonge and Eglinton last week was in the media spotlight a
few weeks ago for *what reason*, which we assume was unrelated
to his sorry demise? Be sufficiently specific.

7. Guy Lafleur sure is steamed. What did he refer to last week as
"a disgrace for hockey", even suggesting that it was affecting
the outcome of a playoff series? (Okay, so we did sneak in
something about the playoffs -- but like we said, there is a
Canadian connection, namely Lafleur.)

8. Which province's government was pilloried last week for spending
public money to tear down posters demanding that the premier
resign, only to then have to admit that the posters had broken
no rules. We doubt that this will improve that premier's
current approval rating of 18%. Anyway, name the province.

9. Research published in the Lancet last week, and conducted by two
Ottawa doctors, has suggested a revolutionary but risky treatment
for what disease?

10. The way has been cleared for Canada to create its third
national marine protected area after *this company* donated 30
legally-questionable Arctic permits to the Nature Conservancy of
Canada. The permits cover an area of 8,600 km² (3,300 sq.mi.),
north of Baffin Island at the eastern gate of the Northwest
Passage, and encompassing Lancaster Sound. Name the company.

--
Mark Brader | "In the USA politicians run for office. In Britain they
Toronto | stand for office. Of course... once elected... [they]

Joshua Kreitzer

Jun 21, 2016, 8:21:25 AM6/21/16
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:PYqdnXMN0M7EnvTKnZ2dnUU7-
fXN...@giganews.com:

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events
>
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?

his parents put him out of their car as a punishment

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany (?)

> 7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
> in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was
> going to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past
> Friday, June 3. Why the change?

he died (???)

> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

fentanyl

> * Game 4 (2016-06-13), Round 1 -- Canadiana Current Events
>
> 1. This 1960s teen idol and pop star, the first Canadian to get
> a long-term Vegas contract, passed away last week at age 73.
> Name him.

Bobby Curtola

> 5. Which Canadian university was forced to pay hackers $20,000
> in Bitcoins in order to regain control of its email and other
> applications?

Wilfred Laurier University

> 8. Which province's government was pilloried last week for spending
> public money to tear down posters demanding that the premier
> resign, only to then have to admit that the posters had broken
> no rules. We doubt that this will improve that premier's
> current approval rating of 18%. Anyway, name the province.

Alberta; Saskatchewan

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Dan Blum

Jun 21, 2016, 10:39:13 AM6/21/16
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events

> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?

rainbow

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany; Canada

> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

flooding

> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

oxycontin

> * Game 4 (2016-06-13), Round 1 -- Canadiana Current Events

> 1. This 1960s teen idol and pop star, the first Canadian to get
> a long-term Vegas contract, passed away last week at age 73.
> Name him.

Bobby Darin

> 5. Which Canadian university was forced to pay hackers $20,000
> in Bitcoins in order to regain control of its email and other
> applications?

McGill; University of Waterloo

> 8. Which province's government was pilloried last week for spending
> public money to tear down posters demanding that the premier
> resign, only to then have to admit that the posters had broken
> no rules. We doubt that this will improve that premier's
> current approval rating of 18%. Anyway, name the province.

Alberta; Manitoba

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

bbowler

Jun 21, 2016, 1:18:59 PM6/21/16
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 04:05:29 -0500, Mark Brader wrote:

> I'm sorry; I should have posted this set last week, but simply forgot.
>
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
> have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give the
> answers that were correct on those dates.
>
> On each question you may give up to two answers, but if you give both a
> right answer and a wrong answer, there is a small penalty. Please post
> all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup, based only on
> your own knowledge. (In your answer posting, quote the questions and
> place your answer below each one.) I will reveal the correct answers in
> about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of the Bloor St. Irregulars, and
> are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have been
> retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see my recent
> companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events
>
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in the
> first place?
>
> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?

The Jolly Roger :-)

> 3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
> Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
> Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was this
> Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger, who died
> last Monday at age 66?

MacLeish

> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

A human body?

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide", causing
> Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?
>
> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

Flooding

> 7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
> in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was going
> to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past Friday,
> June 3. Why the change?
>
> 8. An iconic Yonge St. restaurant closed its doors on Monday, having
> been in the same location for 45 years, to make way for... yet more
> condos. Fortunately for its aficionados, it may soon be reopening
> nearby. Name it.
>
> 9. The PGA announced that it was moving one of its stops from the
> Trump Doral resort in Florida, which had been the host since 1962, to
> which *city*?
>
> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

Fentanyl
ALS; Parkinsons

Peter Smyth

Jun 21, 2016, 1:28:55 PM6/21/16
Mark Brader wrote:

> I'm sorry; I should have posted this set last week, but simply
> forgot.
>
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
> answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
> give the answers that were correct on those dates.

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of the Bloor St. Irregulars,
> and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> see my recent companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events
>
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?
His parents left him behind to teach him a lesson
> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?
LGBT rainbow flag
> 3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
> Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
> Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was
> this Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger,
> who died last Monday at age 66?
Gordie Howe [EDIT: reading below obviously not]
> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?
A dead body
> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?
USA
> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?
Flooding
> 7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
> in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was
> going to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past
> Friday, June 3. Why the change?
He died
> 8. An iconic Yonge St. restaurant closed its doors on Monday, having
> been in the same location for 45 years, to make way for... yet
> more condos. Fortunately for its aficionados, it may soon be
> reopening nearby. Name it.
>
> 9. The PGA announced that it was moving one of its stops from the
> Trump Doral resort in Florida, which had been the host since
> 1962, to which city?
Changing the national anthem

Peter Smyth

Erland Sommarskog

Jun 21, 2016, 2:40:07 PM6/21/16
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?

His parents had forced to leave the car, because he had been naughty.

> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?

The rainbow flag.

> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

Dead tigers

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany

> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

High water levels in the Seine.

> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

Metahistamine

Pete

Jun 22, 2016, 3:27:37 PM6/22/16
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:PYqdnXMN0M7EnvTKnZ2dnUU7-
fXN...@giganews.com:

> I'm sorry; I should have posted this set last week, but simply
> forgot.
>
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
> answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
> give the answers that were correct on those dates.

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of the Bloor St. Irregulars,
> and are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> see my recent companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events
>
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?

He was left in a forest

> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?

Rainbow

> 3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
> Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
> Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was
> this Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger,
> who died last Monday at age 66?

Clarke

> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

Dead tiger

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany

> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

Flooding
Sedaka
High temperature inside rink

> 8. Which province's government was pilloried last week for spending
> public money to tear down posters demanding that the premier
> resign, only to then have to admit that the posters had broken
> no rules. We doubt that this will improve that premier's
> current approval rating of 18%. Anyway, name the province.

BC; Alberta

> 9. Research published in the Lancet last week, and conducted by two
> Ottawa doctors, has suggested a revolutionary but risky treatment
> for what disease?
>
> 10. The way has been cleared for Canada to create its third
> national marine protected area after *this company* donated 30
> legally-questionable Arctic permits to the Nature Conservancy of
> Canada. The permits cover an area of 8,600 km² (3,300 sq.mi.),
> north of Baffin Island at the eastern gate of the Northwest
> Passage, and encompassing Lancaster Sound. Name the company.

Shell Oil

Pete Gayde

Dan Tilque

Jun 23, 2016, 4:24:04 AM6/23/16
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events
>
> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?

parents temporarily abandoned him as punishment

> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?
>
> 3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
> Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
> Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was
> this Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger,
> who died last Monday at age 66?

Gordie Howe

> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

body parts, although I can't remember what kind

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany

> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

threat of flooding

> 7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
> in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was
> going to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past
> Friday, June 3. Why the change?
>
> 8. An iconic Yonge St. restaurant closed its doors on Monday, having
> been in the same location for 45 years, to make way for... yet
> more condos. Fortunately for its aficionados, it may soon be
> reopening nearby. Name it.
>
> 9. The PGA announced that it was moving one of its stops from the
> Trump Doral resort in Florida, which had been the host since
> 1962, to which *city*?

Orlando

> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

fentanyl
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

Jun 24, 2016, 5:29:04 AM6/24/16
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
> answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
> give the answers that were correct on those dates... For further
> information see my recent companion posting on "Questions from
> the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 3 (2016-06-05), Round 1 -- Current Events

> 1. A 7-year-old Japanese boy turned up safely last Friday after
> being lost for several days. What caused him to go missing in
> the first place?

His parents left him behind on the side of a road (as a punishment).
I did not think "He was left in a forest" was specific enough.
4 for Joshua, Peter, Erland, and Dan Tilque.

> 2. Which flag flew on Parliament Hill for the first time last
> Wednesday?

Gay-pride rainbow flag. (Any name for it was acceptable.)
4 for Dan Blum, Peter, Erland, and Pete.

> 3. The first time after the NHL expansion of 1967 that the
> Stanley Cup was won by a team that wasn't one of the so-called
> Original Six, this man scored the series-winning goal. Who was
> this Broad St. Bully, and high-scoring center and left-winger,
> who died last Monday at age 66?

Rick MacLeish. 4 for Bruce.

> 4. What unusual and disturbing find was made in a freezer at a
> Buddhist monastery in Thailand last week?

The bodies of 40 tiger cubs. I accepted "dead tigers" and scored
the singular as almost correct, but did not think other answers were
close enough. 4 for Erland. 3 for Pete.

> 5. Which country's legislature last week passed a resolution
> describing the deaths of Armenians in 1915-16 as "genocide",
> causing Turkey to withdraw its ambassador in protest?

Germany. 4 for Joshua, Erland, Pete, and Dan Tilque. 3 for Dan Blum.

The resolution also acknowledges Germany's culpability, as an
ally of the Ottomans at the time.

> 6. Why was the Louvre closed late last week?

Staff were moving artwork to safer locations because of the threat
of flooding from the Seine. 4 for Dan Blum, Bruce, Peter, Erland,
Pete, and Dan Tilque.

> 7. Last month Jeff Hutcheson announced his retirement after 40 years
> in broadcasting. His last appearance on his long-time show was
> going to be on Friday, June 17, but in the end it was this past
> Friday, June 3. Why the change?

"Canada AM" was canceled -- on one day's notice, after 43 years!

> 8. An iconic Yonge St. restaurant closed its doors on Monday, having
> been in the same location for 45 years, to make way for... yet
> more condos. Fortunately for its aficionados, it may soon be
> reopening nearby. Name it.

The Big Slice.

> 9. The PGA announced that it was moving one of its stops from the
> Trump Doral resort in Florida, which had been the host since
> 1962, to which *city*?

Mexico City.

> 10. An autopsy report released last Thursday revealed that pop
> star Prince died of an accidental overdose of what drug?

Fentanyl. 4 for Joshua, Bruce, and Dan Tilque.

> * Game 4 (2016-06-13), Round 1 -- Canadiana Current Events

> Before we started the game, we were going to give a little shout-out
> at this point to Gordie Howe, because his passing seemed like a
> significant event but too obvious to include in the game. But then,
> after the game was printed, something horrible happened in Florida.
> So now this tribute goes out both to Mr. Hockey and to everyone
> affected by the Orlando shootings. We're thinking of you.

> Now for the Current Events round, and what a week it was.
> Bombastic bloviating billionaires; doping tennis goddesses;
> even NHL playoffs -- just not in this country.

> But this is also the Canadiana round. So lest you think "nothing
> ever happens on my street", feast your ears on these beauties,
> all of which (as the CBC is fond of telling us) have a Canadian
> connection.

> 1. This 1960s teen idol and pop star, the first Canadian to get
> a long-term Vegas contract, passed away last week at age 73.
> Name him.

Bobby Curtola. 4 for Joshua.

> 2. Liberal MP Mauril Belanger, who suffers from ALS, has been trying
> to usher a private member's bill through Parliament. This has
> been over the objections of some Conservatives, who last week
> blocked a motion to have another MP stand in for Belanger
> if his health deteriorated too much for him to be present in
> the Commons. What is the subject of this legislation, known
> as Bill C-210?

Changing the lyrics of "O Canada" to be gender-neutral. ("True
patriot love in all *of us* command" instead of "our sons".)
Any reference to changing the national anthem was sufficient.
4 for Peter.

> 3. A ministerial-level order was given to Canada Post last week
> to stop distributing this freebie Toronto Beaches-area newspaper,
> condemned for its alleged anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi, and homophobic
> content. What's its name?

"Your Ward News".

> 4. *Which popular Toronto deli* was shut down by its landlord
> last week for murkily expressed reasons, reopened a couple of
> days later as a food truck, and now is back in regular business
> again after winning a court injunction?

Caplansky's.

> 5. Which Canadian university was forced to pay hackers $20,000
> in Bitcoins in order to regain control of its email and other
> applications?

University of Calgary.

> 6. A man shot to death in his car in the now-badass neighborhood
> of Yonge and Eglinton last week was in the media spotlight a
> few weeks ago for *what reason*, which we assume was unrelated
> to his sorry demise? Be sufficiently specific.

He was ejected from a Raptors playoff game for heckling.

> 7. Guy Lafleur sure is steamed. What did he refer to last week as
> "a disgrace for hockey", even suggesting that it was affecting
> the outcome of a playoff series? (Okay, so we did sneak in
> something about the playoffs -- but like we said, there is a
> Canadian connection, namely Lafleur.)

The San Jose Sharks' "playoff beards".

> 8. Which province's government was pilloried last week for spending
> public money to tear down posters demanding that the premier
> resign, only to then have to admit that the posters had broken
> no rules. We doubt that this will improve that premier's
> current approval rating of 18%. Anyway, name the province.

Newfoundland and Labrador. (Dwight Ball.)

> 9. Research published in the Lancet last week, and conducted by two
> Ottawa doctors, has suggested a revolutionary but risky treatment
> for what disease?

Multiple sclerosis. ("MS" was sufficient.)

> 10. The way has been cleared for Canada to create its third
> national marine protected area after *this company* donated 30
> legally-questionable Arctic permits to the Nature Conservancy of
> Canada. The permits cover an area of 8,600 km² (3,300 sq.mi.),
> north of Baffin Island at the eastern gate of the Northwest
> Passage, and encompassing Lancaster Sound. Name the company.

Shell Canada. ("Shell" was sufficient.) 4 for Pete.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAMES-> 1 2 3 4 TOTALS
Dan Blum 16 23 11 0 50
Pete Gayde 16 14 15 4 49
Dan Tilque 12 12 16 0 40
Joshua Kreitzer 16 8 12 4 40
Erland Sommarskog 4 8 20 0 32
Peter Smyth 12 4 12 4 32
Marc Dashevsky 8 12 -- -- 20
Jason Kreitzer 12 8 -- -- 20
Bruce Bowler -- -- 12 0 12

--
Mark Brader | "...the average homeowner should expect...
Toronto | meteor damage every hundred million years."