QFTCIMI515 Current Events 9-10

Mark Brader

Mar 25, 2015, 2:58:05 PM3/25/15
Remember that the regular Game 3 is running concurrently with this
current-events set. Rounds 4-6 are now active and 7-8 will follow.

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
give the answers that were correct on those dates.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of MI5, and are used here by
permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
and/or edited by me. For further information see my 2015-02-23
companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition
(QFTCI*)".

* Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events

1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
18-karat-gold-edition watch?

2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.

3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
and culture show "Q"?

4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
Who was so honored?

5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps.
Why were high-fives banned? Be specific.

6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.

7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
him reinstated. Name him.

8. Name the Canadian advocate for mentally disabled people who
won the $1,700,000 Templeton Prize last week.

9. Montreal renamed a library in a converted Anglican church after
this man last week. Who was he?

10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
disease.

* Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events

1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?

2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?

3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?

4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
now require to have a $250 license to operate?

5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?

6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
last Wednesday night?

7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?

8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
Den". What is his last name?

9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
weekend?

10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
effectively do what for fashion models?

--
Mark Brader | "To a security officer the ideal world was one where
Toronto | nobody talked to anyone else... [But] of course...
| in the first place." -- Tom Clancy

bbowler

Mar 25, 2015, 3:03:49 PM3/25/15
On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:58:04 -0500, Mark Brader wrote:

> Remember that the regular Game 3 is running concurrently with this
> current-events set. Rounds 4-6 are now active and 7-8 will follow.
>
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any answers
> have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to give the
> answers that were correct on those dates.
>
> On each question you may give up to two answers, but if you give both a
> right answer and a wrong answer, there is a small penalty. Please post
> all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup, based only on
> your own knowledge. (In your answer posting, quote the questions and
> place your answer below each one.) I will reveal the correct answers in
> about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of MI5, and are used here by
> permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped and/or
> edited by me. For further information see my 2015-02-23 companion
> posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

$10,000

> 2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
> Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.
>
> 3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
> and culture show "Q"?
>
> 4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
> Who was so honored?
>
> 5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
> top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps. Why
> were high-fives banned? Be specific.

Is fear of spreading pink eye specific enough :)

> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until emergency
> drug laws were being rushed into place.
>
> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have him
> reinstated. Name him.

Jeremy Clarkson

> 8. Name the Canadian advocate for mentally disabled people who
> won the $1,700,000 Templeton Prize last week.
>
> 9. Montreal renamed a library in a converted Anglican church after
> this man last week. Who was he?
>
> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

Terry Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
> year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
> Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?
>
> 2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?
>
> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to offer a
> "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?
>
> 4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
> now require to have a $250 license to operate?
>
> 5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
> so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?
>
> 6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
> last Wednesday night?
>
> 7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?
>
> 8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
> week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
> Den". What is his last name?
>
> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

Vanuatu

Dan Blum

Mar 25, 2015, 3:46:02 PM3/25/15
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

$10,000

> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
> emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.

Netherlands; Sweden

> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

Clarkson

> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.

Terry Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events

> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?

$25; $50

> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

Nauru; Tonga

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

copyright their appearance

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Erland Sommarskog

Mar 25, 2015, 4:10:38 PM3/25/15
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

995 CAD

> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

James Goodard

(Fair chances that I've botched the name beyond all chances to win any
points.)

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

Vanuatu

Marc Dashevsky

Mar 25, 2015, 5:44:13 PM3/25/15
In article <Wt6dnRuXNNOhmI7I...@vex.net>, m...@vex.net says...
> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.
Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?
Vanuatu

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?
minimum weight?

Joshua Kreitzer

Mar 25, 2015, 9:23:09 PM3/25/15
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:Wt6dnRuXNNOhmI7InZ2dnUU7-
Xud...@vex.net:

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

$2,000

> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

Jeremy Clarkson

> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.

Terry Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?

$25

> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

Vanuatu; Fiji

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

impose a minimum weight requirement

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

swp

Mar 25, 2015, 9:44:44 PM3/25/15
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 2:58:05 PM UTC-4, Mark Brader wrote:
> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

$10,000.00

> 2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
> Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.

luke wilson

> 3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
> and culture show "Q"?

shadrach kabango

> 4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
> Who was so honored?

mark brader (insert obvious bobble head joke here)

> 5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
> top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps.
> Why were high-fives banned? Be specific.

pink eye, which can be transferred by contact after rubbing your eye while infected

> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
> emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.

ireland

> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

jeremy clarkson (he was just dropped!)

> 8. Name the Canadian advocate for mentally disabled people who
> won the $1,700,000 Templeton Prize last week.

jean vanier

> 9. Montreal renamed a library in a converted Anglican church after
> this man last week. Who was he?

mordecai ... something

> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.

Sir Terry Pratchett (*sniff*)

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
> year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
> Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?

kiesza (sometimes, I hate having a daughter this age)

> 2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?

embezzling union funds?

> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?

$25

> 4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
> now require to have a $250 license to operate?

marijuana growers?

> 5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
> so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?

rob ford (please?)

> 6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
> last Wednesday night?

jeremy wade (hey! the new season of river monsters is starting soon!)

> 7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?

chief bottle washer and pot scrubber

> 8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
> week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
> Den". What is his last name?

johnson

> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

vanuatu

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

set weight limits ; set body mass index limits

swp

Pete

Mar 25, 2015, 10:15:22 PM3/25/15
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:Wt6dnRuXNNOhmI7InZ2dnUU7-
Xud...@vex.net:

> Remember that the regular Game 3 is running concurrently with this
> current-events set. Rounds 4-6 are now active and 7-8 will follow.
>
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
> answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
> give the answers that were correct on those dates.

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of MI5, and are used here by
> permission, but have been reformatted and may have been retyped
> and/or edited by me. For further information see my 2015-02-23
> companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition
> (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

50,000; 100,000

> 2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
> Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.
>
> 3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
> and culture show "Q"?
>
> 4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
> Who was so honored?

Carter

> 5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
> top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps.
> Why were high-fives banned? Be specific.

A player was injured performing it

> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
> emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.
>
> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

Clarkson
Vanuatu

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

Pete

Dan Tilque

Mar 26, 2015, 6:58:35 AM3/26/15
Terry Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
> year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
> Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?
>
> 2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?
>
> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?
>
> 4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
> now require to have a $250 license to operate?

composting

> 5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
> so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?
>
> 6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
> last Wednesday night?
>
> 7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?
>
> 8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
> week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
> Den". What is his last name?
>
> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?
>
> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

unionize

--
Dan Tilque

Peter Smyth

Mar 26, 2015, 2:23:10 PM3/26/15
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?
$3000
> 2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
> Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.
>
> 3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
> and culture show "Q"?
Jeremy Clarkson
> 4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
> Who was so honored?
>
> 5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
> top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps.
> Why were high-fives banned? Be specific.
>
> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
> emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.
Ireland
> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.
Jeremy Clarkson
> 8. Name the Canadian advocate for mentally disabled people who
> won the $1,700,000 Templeton Prize last week.
>
> 9. Montreal renamed a library in a converted Anglican church after
> this man last week. Who was he?
Chretien
> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.
Terry Pratchett

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events
>
> 1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
> year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
> Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?
>
> 2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?
They went bust
> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?
$15, $20
> 4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
> now require to have a $250 license to operate?
>
> 5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
> so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?
>
> 6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
> last Wednesday night?
>
> 7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?
>
> 8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
> week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
> Den". What is his last name?
>
> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?
Vanuatu
> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?
Meet a minimum weight

Peter Smyth

Mark Brader

Mar 28, 2015, 4:17:38 PM3/28/15
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on the dates
> indicated below, and should be interpreted accordingly. If any
> answers have changed due to newer news, you are still expected to
> give the answers that were correct on those dates... For further
> information see my 2015-02-23 companion posting on "Questions
> from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

After playing only two sets, Stephen Perry has moved into the lead
in the current-events game. But there are still the questions from
the Final to come, assuming that these are supplied to me.

> * Game 9 (2015-03-16), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. Apple unveiled the Apple Watch last week. In Canadian
> dollars within 10%, what will Canadians pay for the entry-level
> 18-karat-gold-edition watch?

$13,000 (accepting $11,700-$14,300).

> 2. Name either of the two actors who appeared in character at the
> Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week.

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson. (They were announcing the sequel to their
movie "Zoolander".)

> 3. Who has CBC Radio chosen as the new host of its flagship arts
> and culture show "Q"?

Shadrach Kabango. "Shad" was sufficient. 4 for Stephen.

> 4. It was Bobblehead Night on Friday for this former Toronto Raptor.
> Who was so honored?

Charles Oakley.

> 5. Milwaukee Brewers players need to find a new way to celebrate
> top plays after team officials banned high-fiving hand-slaps.
> Why were high-fives banned? Be specific.

An outbreak of pink-eye. 4 for Bruce and Stephen.

> 6. Name the country where a court struck down a ban on another
> substance and made ecstasy legal as a side effect, until
> emergency drug laws were being rushed into place.

Ireland. 4 for Stephen and Peter.

> 7. The BBC suspended this "Top Gear" host following a fracas with
> a producer, and over 400,000 fans signed a petition to have
> him reinstated. Name him.

Jeremy Clarkson. 4 for Bruce, Dan Blum, Joshua, Stephen, Pete,
and Peter.

> 8. Name the Canadian advocate for mentally disabled people who
> won the $1,700,000 Templeton Prize last week.

Jean Vanier. 4 for Stephen.

> 9. Montreal renamed a library in a converted Anglican church after
> this man last week. Who was he?

Mordecai Richler.

> 10. Name the fantasy author, creator of the "Discworld" series, who
> died at 66, 8 years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's
> disease.

Sir Terry Pratchett. 4 for Bruce, Dan Blum, Marc, Joshua, Stephen,
Dan Tilque, and Peter.

> * Game 10 (2015-03-23), Round 1 - Current Events

> 1. This Calgary-born electronic artist won three Juno awards this
> year for dance recording, video, and breakout artist of the year.
> Her hit single is "Hideaway". Who is she?

Kiesza. 4 for Stephen.

> 2. Why is First Response Travel Group in the news?

Allegedly, it is the front for a fraud masterminded by executives
of the Ontario Provincial Police Association (i.e. union) of and
intended to bilk provincial police officers. Any reference to this
was sufficient. So, 4 for Stephen.

> 3. The CRTC has declared that "pick and pay" is coming to Canadian
> cable TV. By the end of 2016, TV distributors will have to
> offer a "skinny" basic package capped at how much per month?

$25. 4 for Joshua and Stephen. 3 for Dan Blum.

> 4. Due to concerns over odor, what kind of business will Mississauga
> now require to have a $250 license to operate?

Private medical marijuana grow-ops. 4 for Stephen.

> 5. This Canadian official's term was extended by 2 years last week,
> so he will now serve until 2017. What is his name?

Governor-General David Johnston.

> 6. Who played the first hometown game of his NBA career in Toronto
> last Wednesday night?

Andrew Wiggins.

> 7. Jeffrey Orridge got a new job last week. What is it?

CFL commissioner.

> 8. The man who gave his first name to Joe Fresh stepped down last
> week, and later announced that he is joining the CBC's "Dragons'
> Den". What is his last name?

Mimran.

> 9. What Pacific island nation was devastated by Cyclone Pam last
> weekend?

Vanuatu. 4 for Bruce, Erland, Marc, Stephen, Pete, and Peter.
3 for Joshua.

> 10. The French Parliament debated legislation last week that would
> effectively do what for fashion models?

Set standards for minimum weight (expressed as body mass index).
4 for Marc, Joshua, Stephen (the hard way), and Peter.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAMES-> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 BEST EIGHT
Stephen Perry -- -- -- -- -- -- 28 32 27 24 111
Pete Gayde 8 24 20 12 16 4 -- -- 4 4 92
Joshua Kreitzer 8 20 16 4 11 8 0 8 8 11 90
Marc Dashevsky 4 20 20 0 12 12 0 8 4 8 88
Dan Blum 4 10 16 4 8 4 4 4 11 3 61
Peter Smyth 4 4 4 8 8 4 4 12 12 8 60
Erland Sommarskog 16 8 4 8 0 4 0 8 0 4 52
Bruce Bowler -- -- 24 4 -- -- -- -- 15 4 47
Dan Tilque -- -- 15 0 8 0 0 8 4 0 35
"Calvin" -- -- -- -- 12 4 -- -- -- -- 16
Jason Kreitzer -- -- 8 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 8

--
Mark Brader | I like when things catch fire and explode,
Toronto | which means I do not have your best interests in mind.