QFTCI5EP Game 9, Rounds 7-8: 2016 winners/losers, GTA malls

Mark Brader

Aug 6, 2017, 2:10:55 AM8/6/17
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-20,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers

Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
required, e.g. "New England Patriots".

1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
shots and taking the Cup?

3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
of 39-33?

5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
7 wins each?

7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
48 years?

8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
she?

9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
the oppression of blacks in America?

10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

* Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

Please see the handout at:

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls1.jpg

and give the letter of each of the following malls in the GTA.

Note: the above is about equivalent to the printouts we got in the
original game, but in case you'd rather have a bit more resolution,
here are larger images laid out in two alternative formats.

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls2.jpg
http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls3.jpg

Use whichever version is most convenient for you.

1. Square One.
2. Fairview.
3. Scarborough Town Centre.
4. Sherway Gardens.
5. Pacific.
6. Eaton Centre.
7. Yorkdale.
8. Dufferin.
9. Shops at Don Mills.
10. Dixie Outlet.

And there were 6 decoys. Decode the rot13 if you like and identify
them for fun, but for no points.

11. Bfunjn Prager.
12. Oenznyrn Pvgl Prager.
13. Rnfg Lbex.
14. Hccre Pnanqn.
15. Znexivyyr.
16. Inhtuna Zvyyf.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | I still remember the first time his reality check
m...@vex.net | bounced. -- Darlene Richards

Erland Sommarskog

Aug 6, 2017, 4:43:22 AM8/6/17
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

Pittsburgh Penguins

> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?

Seattle Sounders

> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

Stanislaw Wavrinka

> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

Nico Rosberg

> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

I'm not even looking!

Peter Smyth

Aug 6, 2017, 4:54:51 AM8/6/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?
>
> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?
>
> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?
Golden State Warriors
> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?
Saskatchewan Roughriders
> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?
Andy Murray
> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
Dale Earnhardt Jr
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?
>
> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?
Lewis Hamilton

Peter Smyth

Marc Dashevsky

Aug 6, 2017, 5:11:48 AM8/6/17
In article <X9udnZH-pZB3LxvE...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?
Pittsburgh Penguins

> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?
>
> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?
Golden State Warriors

> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?
>
> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?
>
> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
>
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?
Colin Kapernick

> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

Mark Brader

Aug 6, 2017, 5:46:52 AM8/6/17
Mark Brader:
>> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

Erland Sommarskog:
> I'm not even looking!

Two of them are actually guessable from the diagrams if you spot the right
thing to look for.
--
Mark Brader | "It doesn't have to actually *be* special, but you have
Toronto | to make people think it is, and sometimes the easiest way

Dan Blum

Aug 6, 2017, 9:47:43 AM8/6/17
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers

> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

Los Angeles Kings

> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors

> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?

Kaepernick

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Peter Smyth

Aug 6, 2017, 11:27:13 AM8/6/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> Mark Brader:
> >> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls
>
> Erland Sommarskog:
> > I'm not even looking!
>
> Two of them are actually guessable from the diagrams if you spot the
> right thing to look for.

Presumably I is Dixie Outlet?

Peter Smyth

Mark Brader

Aug 6, 2017, 5:33:34 PM8/6/17
Mark Brader:
> > Two of them are actually guessable from the diagrams if you spot the
> > right thing to look for.

Peter Smyth:
> Presumably I is Dixie Outlet?

(Evil grin.)
--
Mark Brader "...we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by side
Toronto with the giants on whose shoulders we stand."

Calvin

Aug 6, 2017, 9:36:55 PM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 4:10:55 PM UTC+10, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

Pittsburgh Penguins

> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?

Chicago Fire, New York Red Bull

> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors

> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?

Saskatchewan Rough Riders, Saskatchewan Roughriders

> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

Andy Murray

> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
>
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?
>
> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton

> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

Um, pass.

cheers,
calvin

Mark Brader

Aug 7, 2017, 12:09:58 AM8/7/17
"Calvin":
> Saskatchewan Rough Riders, Saskatchewan Roughriders

FYI, since this is not a spelling round, those are the same answer.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "If each hand had an extra digit, we'd probably be
m...@vex.net | planning for a 144-year flood." --Mark Monmonier

Joshua Kreitzer

Aug 8, 2017, 12:47:08 AM8/8/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:X9udnZH-pZB3LxvEnZ2dnUU7-
VHN...@giganews.com:

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors

> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?

Colin Kaepernick

> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls
>
> Please see the handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls1.jpg
>
> and give the letter of each of the following malls in the GTA.
>
> 1. Square One.

> 2. Fairview.

> 3. Scarborough Town Centre.

> 4. Sherway Gardens.

> 5. Pacific.

> 6. Eaton Centre.

> 7. Yorkdale.

> 8. Dufferin.

> 9. Shops at Don Mills.

> 10. Dixie Outlet.

Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Pete Gayde

Aug 8, 2017, 4:45:15 PM8/8/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:X9udnZH-pZB3LxvEnZ2dnUU7-
VHN...@giganews.com:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-20,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

Pittsburgh Penguins

> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?

Seattle Sounders

> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors

> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?

Edmonton Eskimos; BC Lions

> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

Stan Wawrinka

> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
>
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?

Colin Kaepernick

> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

Lewis Hamilton

> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

Pete Gayde

Dan Tilque

Aug 8, 2017, 5:01:58 PM8/8/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers
>
> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".
>
> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?
>
> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?

Seattle Sounders

> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors

> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?
>
> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

Nadal

> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
>
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?

Kaepernick
Dan Tilque

Jason Kreitzer

Aug 8, 2017, 10:16:46 PM8/8/17
Golden State Warriors
> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?
>
> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?
>
> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?
>
> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?
>
> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?
>
> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?
Colin Kaepernick

Mark Brader

Aug 9, 2017, 12:23:22 AM8/9/17
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-03-20,
> see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 9, Round 7 - Sports - 2016 Winners and Losers

> Questions #1-4 ask for teams. In each case the full name is
> required, e.g. "New England Patriots".

> 1. Which NHL team defeated the San Jose Sharks last year in a
> 4-game sweep to win its fourth Stanley Cup?

Pittsburgh Penguins. 4 for Erland, Marc, Calvin, and Pete.

> 2. Toronto FC made it to the MLS Cup Finals this past fall for
> the first time. Which American team broke the hearts of
> thousands of TFC fans by winning the final game on penalty
> shots and taking the Cup?

Seattle Sounders. 4 for Erland, Pete, and Dan Tilque.

> 3. Which team did the Cleveland Cavaliers defeat to take the NBA
> championship in 7 games in a repeat of the 2015 final series?

Golden State Warriors. 4 for Peter, Marc, Dan Blum, Calvin, Joshua,
Pete, Dan Tilque, and Jason.

> 4. The 104th Grey Cup was held in November at Toronto's BMO Field.
> What team came out on top in that game, winning by a score
> of 39-33?

Ottawa Redblacks.

> 5. Which tennis player bested Canadian Milos Raonic to win his
> third major and second Wimbledon title in 2016?

Andy Murray. 4 for Peter and Calvin.

> 6. Which NASCAR driver won the Sprint Cup Series championship in
> 2016, tying Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty's record of
> 7 wins each?

Jimmie Johnson.

> 7. Which Canadian golfer won the KPMG Women's PGA Championship in
> 2016, becoming the first Canadian woman to win a major in
> 48 years?

Brooke Henderson.

The one in 1968, in fact the only other Canadian woman to win a golf
major, was Sandra Post, LPGA champion that year.

> 8. With her partner, Eric Radford, this Canadian figure skater won
> her second pairs world championship in a row in 2016. Who is
> she?

Meagan Duhamel.

> 9. Which NFL star quarterback caused a stir by sitting down and
> later kneeling during the US national anthem in 2016 to protest
> the oppression of blacks in America?

Colin Kaepernick. 4 for Marc, Dan Blum, Joshua, Pete, Dan Tilque,
and Jason.

> 10. Which driver won the 2016 Formula One Championship?

Nico Rosberg. 4 for Erland.

> * Game 9, Round 8 - Canadiana - Greater Toronto Area Malls

> Please see the handout at:

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls1.jpg

> and give the letter of each of the following malls in the GTA.

> Note: the above is about equivalent to the printouts we got in the
> original game, but in case you'd rather have a bit more resolution,
> here are larger images laid out in two alternative formats.

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls2.jpg
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/G9R8/malls3.jpg

> Use whichever version is most convenient for you.

Several of the diagrams only show part of the mall, typically one of
two or more levels. Except as noted, since the 1998 amalgamation all
of these malls are in Toronto. All compass directions refer to the
local street grid -- for Mississauga and Brampton "north" is about
northwest, while in the other places "north" is only a little west of
true north -- and except as noted all diagrams have north at the top.

> 1. Square One.

D. It's in Mississauga. 4 for Joshua -- making the round count.

I presume the mall was named partly in reference to its original
square layout between the four anchor stores that, if the diagram
is still current, are now Simons, Walmart, Hudson's Bay, and Holt
Renfrew. (And therefore this is one of two answers that could be
guessed from the diagrams if you focused on the right thing.)

> 2. Fairview.

G.

> 3. Scarborough Town Centre.

L.

> 4. Sherway Gardens.

M.

I remember when this one just had an S-shaped layout between two
anchor stores, which if the diagram is still current are now Hudson's
Bay and Saks Fifth Avenue.

> 5. Pacific.

C. (You did see "Pacific Avenue" on the diagram?) This one's in
Markham and this is actually only one of two buildings. As the
compass rose indicates, east is at the top.

> 6. Eaton Centre.

K. West is at the top.

The late lamented Eaton's was the anchor store at the north end
of the main mall. The passage at lower right on the diagram runs
through one of what used to be its lower floors.

> 7. Yorkdale.

E.

I remember when this one just had a sideways-L shape, with two anchor
stores on the east-west corridor and none at the southeast end.
One of the original anchors (at the northeast) has been demolished
and the other, if the diagram is still current, is now Hudson's Bay.

> 8. Dufferin.

B. West is at the top.

> 9. Shops at Don Mills.

O.

> 10. Dixie Outlet.

F. (No, not I. That's also on Dixie Rd., but in Brampton, about
12 miles north.) It's in Mississauga.

> And there were 6 decoys. Decode the rot13 if you like and identify
> them for fun, but for no points.

For some reason, no one tried these.

> 11. Oshawa Centre.

H. It's in Oshawa, of course, and east is at the top.

> 12. Bramalea City Centre.

I. It's in Brampton.

> 13. East York.

J. South is at the top.

> 14. Upper Canada.

P. It's in Newmarket.

> 15. Markville.

N. It's in Markham.

> 16. Vaughan Mills.

A. Yes, it's in Vaughan.

--
Mark Brader "I can see the time when every city will have one."
Toronto -- An American mayor's reaction to the

Marc Dashevsky

Aug 9, 2017, 11:29:00 AM8/9/17
In article <Ptidnew2KLeoExfE...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
scores?

Mark Brader

Aug 9, 2017, 1:31:40 PM8/9/17
Marc Dashevsky:
> scores?

Oops, how'd I do that?

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 9 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 BEST
TOPICS-> His Sci Ent Geo Spo Can FOUR
Joshua Kreitzer 36 2 33 20 8 4 97
Marc Dashevsky 36 28 12 16 12 0 92
Pete Gayde 24 21 12 12 16 0 73
Dan Blum 33 9 0 21 8 0 71
"Calvin" 27 13 0 17 12 0 69
Dan Tilque 36 0 4 12 12 0 64
Bruce Bowler 32 19 -- -- -- -- 51
Peter Smyth 16 0 15 12 8 0 51
Erland Sommarskog -- -- 12 16 12 0 40
Jason Kreitzer 16 0 -- -- 8 0 24
--
Mark Brader | "One of these days I'll have to use that ... without the
Toronto | awkward brackets, so that you can quote it that way, too."