Quiz obsession

Joe Masters

Jan 28, 2020, 12:50:54 PM1/28/20
Interesting article in today's Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2020/jan/28/question-time-my-life-as-a-quiz-obsessive

--
“To err, as they say, is human. To forgive is divine. To err by
withholding your forgiveness until it’s too late is to become divinely

Calvin

Jan 29, 2020, 10:06:09 PM1/29/20
On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 3:50:54 AM UTC+10, Joe Masters wrote:
> Interesting article in today's Guardian.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/news/2020/jan/28/question-time-my-life-as-a-quiz-obsessive

Thanks for sharing- very interesting and well written. I don't agree with all her observations but it certainly touched several chords with me!

cheers,
calvin