QFTCI5EP Game 3, Rounds 4,6: airports, rich artists

Mark Brader

May 22, 2017, 9:11:39 PM5/22/17
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-01-30,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports

In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.

1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.
3. Norman Manley International Airport.
4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.
5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.
6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
7. Benito Juárez International Airport.
8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.
9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
10. Václav Havel International Airport.

* Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists

In the past, the work of most artists sold for large sums of money
only after they died. Not today. Today many artists get millions
of dollars for their work while they're alive. (Whether it's any
good is another story.) In each case, name the artist.

1. This man, worth $1,000,000,000, is the world's richest artist.
One example of his work is the diamond-encrusted platinum
skull "For the Love of God", which sold for $77,900,00 in 2007.
Other works include various sharks in formaldehyde and medicine
cabinets.

2. This sculptor, born in 1955, is known for his balloon dogs
made of stainless steel. One sold for $58,400,000.
His estimated worth is $500,000,000.

3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.

4. Born in 1932, this German artist defies description. He's known
both for abstracts and for photo-realistic paintings, and he also
describes himself as a surrealist. Known for blurring things
and "capitalist realism", he set the record of £21,000,000 for
highest auction price in 2012 for a painting. His estimated
wealth is $40,000,000.

5. A British-Indian sculptor born in 1954, he has received many
awards, including the Turner Prize. Notable public works are
"Cloud Gate" (nicknamed "The Bean"), made of stainless steel
and located in Chicago's Millennium Park, and "Sky Mirror",
another stainless-steel piece that looks like a satellite dish.
His estimated worth is $71,000,000.

6. Born in Britain in 1963, this artist created an appliquéd tent
titled "Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963-95". You can
imagine what sort of scenes it features! Another of her works
is "My Bed", a ready-made installation first displayed in
1998 that uses the filthy bed where she drank, slept, smoked,
ate, and copulated while going through an emotional crisis.
That piece eventually sold for over £2,500,000.

7. Born in 1930, this American painter, sculptor, and printmaker
is associated with abstract expressionism, neo-dada, and pop art.
He is best known for his painting "The Flag", which shows -- you
guessed it! -- the American flag, in oil and collage on fabric.
His estimated worth is $300,000,000.

8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
"Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
"Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.

9. Born in Germany in 1938, this artist is a neo-expressionist
and postmodern painter. In the 1970s, he became famous for his
upside-down images, which often included birds. His estimated
worth is $20,000,000.

10. Born in 1976, this Korean-American muralist, graffiti artist,
and figure painter has been a favourite guest of Howard Stern
and a contributor to Marvel Comics and VICE Media. Famously,
he was commissioned by Mark Zuckerberg in 2007 to paint murals
in Facebook's new headquarters and was paid in Facebook stock.
He is worth an estimated $200,000,000.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto / "A computer makes it possible to do, in half an hour,
m...@vex.net / tasks which were completely unnecessary to do before."

Joshua Kreitzer

May 22, 2017, 9:24:40 PM5/22/17
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:EISdnQ2HOY_YEb7EnZ2dnUU7-
IvN...@giganews.com:

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Houston

> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.

Kingston

> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.

Warsaw

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Zagreb

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.

Vienna

> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.

Mexico City

> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest

> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.

Prague

> * Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists
>
> In the past, the work of most artists sold for large sums of money
> only after they died. Not today. Today many artists get millions
> of dollars for their work while they're alive. (Whether it's any
> good is another story.) In each case, name the artist.
>
> 1. This man, worth $1,000,000,000, is the world's richest artist.
> One example of his work is the diamond-encrusted platinum
> skull "For the Love of God", which sold for $77,900,00 in 2007.
> Other works include various sharks in formaldehyde and medicine
> cabinets.

Hirst

> 3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
> to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
> are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
> where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
> paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.

Hockney

> 5. A British-Indian sculptor born in 1954, he has received many
> awards, including the Turner Prize. Notable public works are
> "Cloud Gate" (nicknamed "The Bean"), made of stainless steel
> and located in Chicago's Millennium Park, and "Sky Mirror",
> another stainless-steel piece that looks like a satellite dish.
> His estimated worth is $71,000,000.

Kapoor

> 7. Born in 1930, this American painter, sculptor, and printmaker
> is associated with abstract expressionism, neo-dada, and pop art.
> He is best known for his painting "The Flag", which shows -- you
> guessed it! -- the American flag, in oil and collage on fabric.
> His estimated worth is $300,000,000.

Johns

> 8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
> "Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
> "Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
> she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.

Sherman

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Calvin

May 22, 2017, 9:52:47 PM5/22/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:11:39 AM UTC+10, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Houston, San Antonio

> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.

Edmonton, Vancouver

> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.

Edmonton, Vancouver

> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.

Warsaw, Krakow

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Budapest, Bucharest

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.

Vienna

> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.

Buenos Aires, Rio

> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest, Bucharest

> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.

Prague, Bratislava

> * Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists
>
> In the past, the work of most artists sold for large sums of money
> only after they died. Not today. Today many artists get millions
> of dollars for their work while they're alive. (Whether it's any
> good is another story.) In each case, name the artist.
>
> 1. This man, worth $1,000,000,000, is the world's richest artist.
> One example of his work is the diamond-encrusted platinum
> skull "For the Love of God", which sold for $77,900,00 in 2007.
> Other works include various sharks in formaldehyde and medicine
> cabinets.

Hirst

> 2. This sculptor, born in 1955, is known for his balloon dogs
> made of stainless steel. One sold for $58,400,000.
> His estimated worth is $500,000,000.

Koons

> 3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
> to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
> are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
> where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
> paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.
>
> 4. Born in 1932, this German artist defies description. He's known
> both for abstracts and for photo-realistic paintings, and he also
> describes himself as a surrealist. Known for blurring things
> and "capitalist realism", he set the record of £21,000,000 for
> highest auction price in 2012 for a painting. His estimated
> wealth is $40,000,000.
>
> 5. A British-Indian sculptor born in 1954, he has received many
> awards, including the Turner Prize. Notable public works are
> "Cloud Gate" (nicknamed "The Bean"), made of stainless steel
> and located in Chicago's Millennium Park, and "Sky Mirror",
> another stainless-steel piece that looks like a satellite dish.
> His estimated worth is $71,000,000.

Green?

> 6. Born in Britain in 1963, this artist created an appliquéd tent
> titled "Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963-95". You can
> imagine what sort of scenes it features! Another of her works
> is "My Bed", a ready-made installation first displayed in
> 1998 that uses the filthy bed where she drank, slept, smoked,
> ate, and copulated while going through an emotional crisis.
> That piece eventually sold for over £2,500,000.

Tracey Emin

> 7. Born in 1930, this American painter, sculptor, and printmaker
> is associated with abstract expressionism, neo-dada, and pop art.
> He is best known for his painting "The Flag", which shows -- you
> guessed it! -- the American flag, in oil and collage on fabric.
> His estimated worth is $300,000,000.

Johns

> 8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
> "Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
> "Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
> she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.
>
> 9. Born in Germany in 1938, this artist is a neo-expressionist
> and postmodern painter. In the 1970s, he became famous for his
> upside-down images, which often included birds. His estimated
> worth is $20,000,000.
>
> 10. Born in 1976, this Korean-American muralist, graffiti artist,
> and figure painter has been a favourite guest of Howard Stern
> and a contributor to Marvel Comics and VICE Media. Famously,
> he was commissioned by Mark Zuckerberg in 2007 to paint murals
> in Facebook's new headquarters and was paid in Facebook stock.
> He is worth an estimated $200,000,000.

cheers,
calvin

Dan Blum

May 22, 2017, 10:25:28 PM5/22/17
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports

> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Houston

> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.

Canberra; Melbourne

> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.

Sydney; Melbourne

> 4. Fr?d?ric Chopin International Airport.

Warsaw

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Ljubljana; Brno

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.

Vienna

> 7. Benito Ju?rez International Airport.

Mexico City

> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest

> 10. V?clav Havel International Airport.

Prague

> * Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists

> 2. This sculptor, born in 1955, is known for his balloon dogs
> made of stainless steel. One sold for $58,400,000.
> His estimated worth is $500,000,000.

Koons

> 3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
> to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
> are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
> where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
> paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.

Hockney

> 8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
> "Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
> "Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
> she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.

Diane Arbus

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Marc Dashevsky

May 23, 2017, 2:53:09 AM5/23/17
In article <EISdnQ2HOY_YEb7E...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Houston

> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.
> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.
Kingston, Jamaica

> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.
Warsaw

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.
> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.
> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.
New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.
Prague

Peter Smyth

May 23, 2017, 11:40:44 AM5/23/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-01-30,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Houston
> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.
> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.
> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.
Warsaw
> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.
> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
Vienna
> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.
Mexico City
> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.
New Orleans
> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
Budapest
> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.
Prague

> * Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists
>
> In the past, the work of most artists sold for large sums of money
> only after they died. Not today. Today many artists get millions
> of dollars for their work while they're alive. (Whether it's any
> good is another story.) In each case, name the artist.
>
> 1. This man, worth $1,000,000,000, is the world's richest artist.
> One example of his work is the diamond-encrusted platinum
> skull "For the Love of God", which sold for $77,900,00 in 2007.
> Other works include various sharks in formaldehyde and medicine
> cabinets.
Damien Hirst
> 2. This sculptor, born in 1955, is known for his balloon dogs
> made of stainless steel. One sold for $58,400,000.
> His estimated worth is $500,000,000.
>
> 3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
> to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
> are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
> where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
> paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.
David Hockney
> 4. Born in 1932, this German artist defies description. He's known
> both for abstracts and for photo-realistic paintings, and he also
> describes himself as a surrealist. Known for blurring things
> and "capitalist realism", he set the record of £21,000,000 for
> highest auction price in 2012 for a painting. His estimated
> wealth is $40,000,000.
>
> 5. A British-Indian sculptor born in 1954, he has received many
> awards, including the Turner Prize. Notable public works are
> "Cloud Gate" (nicknamed "The Bean"), made of stainless steel
> and located in Chicago's Millennium Park, and "Sky Mirror",
> another stainless-steel piece that looks like a satellite dish.
> His estimated worth is $71,000,000.
Anish Kapoor
> 6. Born in Britain in 1963, this artist created an appliquéd tent
> titled "Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963-95". You can
> imagine what sort of scenes it features! Another of her works
> is "My Bed", a ready-made installation first displayed in
> 1998 that uses the filthy bed where she drank, slept, smoked,
> ate, and copulated while going through an emotional crisis.
> That piece eventually sold for over £2,500,000.
Tracy Emin
> 7. Born in 1930, this American painter, sculptor, and printmaker
> is associated with abstract expressionism, neo-dada, and pop art.
> He is best known for his painting "The Flag", which shows -- you
> guessed it! -- the American flag, in oil and collage on fabric.
> His estimated worth is $300,000,000.
>
> 8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
> "Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
> "Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
> she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.
>
> 9. Born in Germany in 1938, this artist is a neo-expressionist
> and postmodern painter. In the 1970s, he became famous for his
> upside-down images, which often included birds. His estimated
> worth is $20,000,000.
>
> 10. Born in 1976, this Korean-American muralist, graffiti artist,
> and figure painter has been a favourite guest of Howard Stern
> and a contributor to Marvel Comics and VICE Media. Famously,
> he was commissioned by Mark Zuckerberg in 2007 to paint murals
> in Facebook's new headquarters and was paid in Facebook stock.
> He is worth an estimated $200,000,000.

Peter Smyth

Erland Sommarskog

May 23, 2017, 1:37:00 PM5/23/17
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Austin, TX

> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.

Warsaw. (I was there just the other day.)

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Belgrade

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.

Munich

> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.

Mexico City

> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest

> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.

Prague

Jason Kreitzer

May 23, 2017, 10:21:43 PM5/23/17
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:11:39 PM UTC-4, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-01-30,

> Please post all your answers to the newsgroup in a single followup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of 5 Easy Pieces and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see
> my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Houston, TX
> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.
> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.
> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.
Warsaw?
> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.
> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
Vienna?
> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.
> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.
New Orleans
> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.
Prague

Dan Tilque

May 24, 2017, 12:18:01 AM5/24/17
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports
>
> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.
>
> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Houston

> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.
> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.
> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.

Wroclaw

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Belgrade

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.
> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.
> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest

> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.

Prague
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

May 25, 2017, 11:54:14 PM5/25/17
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2017-01-30,
> see my 2016-11-26 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 3, Round 4 - Geography - Eponymous Airports

> In each case, name the major city that the airport serves.

> 1. George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Houston. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Marc, Peter, Jason, and Dan Tilque.
3 for Calvin.

> 2. Robert L. Stanfield International Airport.

Halifax.

> 3. Norman Manley International Airport.

Kingston, Jamaica. 4 for Joshua and Marc.

> 4. Frédéric Chopin International Airport.

Warsaw. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Marc, Peter, Erland, and Jason.
3 for Calvin.

> 5. Nikola Tesla International Airport.

Belgrade. 4 for Erland and Dan Tilque.

> 6. Franz Josef Strauss International Airport.

Munich. 4 for Erland.

> 7. Benito Juárez International Airport.

Mexico City. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Peter, and Erland.

> 8. Louis Armstrong International Airport.

New Orleans. 4 for everyone -- Joshua, Calvin, Dan Blum, Marc,
Peter, Erland, Jason, and Dan Tilque.

> 9. Ferenc Liszt International Airport.

Budapest. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Peter, Erland, and Dan Tilque.
3 for Calvin.

> 10. Václav Havel International Airport.

Prague. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Marc, Peter, Erland, Jason,
and Dan Tilque. 3 for Calvin.

> * Game 3, Round 6 - Arts - Richest Living Artists

> In the past, the work of most artists sold for large sums of money
> only after they died. Not today. Today many artists get millions
> of dollars for their work while they're alive. (Whether it's any
> good is another story.) In each case, name the artist.

This was the hardest round in the original game and was tied for
second-hardest of the entire season.

> 1. This man, worth $1,000,000,000, is the world's richest artist.
> One example of his work is the diamond-encrusted platinum
> skull "For the Love of God", which sold for $77,900,00 in 2007.
> Other works include various sharks in formaldehyde and medicine
> cabinets.

Damien Hirst. 4 for Joshua, Calvin, and Peter.

> 2. This sculptor, born in 1955, is known for his balloon dogs
> made of stainless steel. One sold for $58,400,000.
> His estimated worth is $500,000,000.

Jeff Koons. 4 for Calvin and Dan Blum.

> 3. Born in 1937, this British painter is known for his contribution
> to the pop art movement. Equally expressionistic, his works
> are similar to Francis Bacon's. When he visited California,
> where he eventually settled, he produced a series of realistic
> paintings of swimming pools. His estimated worth is $40,000,000.

David Hockney. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Peter.

> 4. Born in 1932, this German artist defies description. He's known
> both for abstracts and for photo-realistic paintings, and he also
> describes himself as a surrealist. Known for blurring things
> and "capitalist realism", he set the record of £21,000,000 for
> highest auction price in 2012 for a painting. His estimated
> wealth is $40,000,000.

Gerhard Richter.

> 5. A British-Indian sculptor born in 1954, he has received many
> awards, including the Turner Prize. Notable public works are
> "Cloud Gate" (nicknamed "The Bean"), made of stainless steel
> and located in Chicago's Millennium Park, and "Sky Mirror",
> another stainless-steel piece that looks like a satellite dish.
> His estimated worth is $71,000,000.

Anish Kapoor. 4 for Joshua and Peter.

> 6. Born in Britain in 1963, this artist created an appliquéd tent
> titled "Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963-95". You can
> imagine what sort of scenes it features! Another of her works
> is "My Bed", a ready-made installation first displayed in
> 1998 that uses the filthy bed where she drank, slept, smoked,
> ate, and copulated while going through an emotional crisis.
> That piece eventually sold for over £2,500,000.

Tracey Emin. 4 for Calvin and Peter.

> 7. Born in 1930, this American painter, sculptor, and printmaker
> is associated with abstract expressionism, neo-dada, and pop art.
> He is best known for his painting "The Flag", which shows -- you
> guessed it! -- the American flag, in oil and collage on fabric.
> His estimated worth is $300,000,000.

Jasper Johns. 4 for Joshua and Calvin.

> 8. Her photographs are among the most expensive in the world.
> "Untitled No. 96 (1981) sold for almost $4,000,000, and
> "Untitled No. 153" (1985) went for $2,700,000. Born in 1954,
> she is known for using herself as both the model and subject.

Cindy Sherman. 4 for Joshua.

> 9. Born in Germany in 1938, this artist is a neo-expressionist
> and postmodern painter. In the 1970s, he became famous for his
> upside-down images, which often included birds. His estimated
> worth is $20,000,000.

Georg Baselitz.

> 10. Born in 1976, this Korean-American muralist, graffiti artist,
> and figure painter has been a favourite guest of Howard Stern
> and a contributor to Marvel Comics and VICE Media. Famously,
> he was commissioned by Mark Zuckerberg in 2007 to paint murals
> in Facebook's new headquarters and was paid in Facebook stock.
> He is worth an estimated $200,000,000.

David Choe.

GAME 3 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Can Spo Geo Art
Joshua Kreitzer 6 0 28 20 54
Peter Smyth -- -- 24 16 40
Dan Blum 5 0 24 8 37
"Calvin" -- -- 16 16 32
Erland Sommarskog -- -- 28 0 28
Marc Dashevsky 0 0 20 0 20
Dan Tilque -- -- 20 0 20
Jason Kreitzer 0 4 16 0 20

--
Mark Brader | "Have you got anything without Spam in it?"
Toronto | "Well, there's Spam, egg, sausage, and Spam.