Looking for INWO

ran...@delphi.com

Jan 28, 1995, 6:18:57 PM1/28/95
I just got some illuminati cards today, unfortunately, they only had boosters,
no starters. I'd like to get a couple starters and a box of boosters, and
if anyone knows where I can find a posting of the complete rules to the
game, I'd appreciate it. Anyone who can either sell me some cards or tell
me where to find the rules would be appreciated :)
(Email me at Ran...@delphi.com)
Thanks,
Andy

Jonathan Young

Jan 29, 1995, 9:26:37 PM1/29/95

You can find the rules at http://io.com/sjgames/inwo/ or, if that's down,
at http://albert.astro.williams.edu/~93jay/ for the version I created.

For cards, there are a couple of mail-order houses that advertise on
rec.games.trading-cards.marketplace but you pretty much have to trade.

-Jon

--
Jonathan A. Young "We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary!"
-The Tick, Sat 10:30AM Fox

Brett Slocum

Jan 31, 1995, 4:27:57 PM1/31/95
>I just got some illuminati cards today, unfortunately, they only had boosters,
>no starters. I'd like to get a couple starters and a box of boosters, and
>if anyone knows where I can find a posting of the complete rules to the
>game, I'd appreciate it. Anyone who can either sell me some cards or tell
>me where to find the rules would be appreciated :)

If you have access to the WWWeb, SJGames has pointers to several
locations that have a complete set of the rules online. Try the
Illuminati:NWO home page: http://www.io.com/sjgames/inwo/
This page should lead you whereever they want you to go.

--
Brett Slocum http:/www.io.com/user/slocum
slo...@io.com

Joe Sharmer

Jan 31, 1995, 11:56:44 PM1/31/95
In <3gma0t$9...@pentagon.io.com> slo...@pentagon.io.com (Brett Slocum)
writes:

Call GAMESCAPE in Palo Alto Ca, they have at LEAST 200 boxes of booster
and probably around 30 boxes of starters left. They are probably the
biggest on the west coast.

Their number is: (408) 322-GAMES

Let me know whatcha find out..