Siren's Lure vs Freak Drive question (LSJ)

Stone

May 16, 2010, 10:42:29 AM5/16/10
Hello,

a vampire A bleeds, a minion B attempts to block, vamp C plays Siren's Lure.
Action is not blocked.

I guess A can play inferior Freak Drive after the SL combat.
But can A play inferior Freak Drive before the SL combat ?

In other words, do the SL-induced combat and inf. FD share the same window
of opportunity ?
thanks
Stone

Name: Siren's Lure
[BL:R1, LoB:R]
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Discipline: Melpominee/Celerity
[cel] This vampire burns 2 blood to get +1 stealth.
[mel] Only usable by an untapped ready vampire other than the acting minion
when a minion attempts to block. That minion cannot block this action. Tap
this vampire and that minion. Once the action resolves, this vampire enters
combat with that minion.
[MEL] As [mel] above, but do not tap this modifying vampire.
Artist: Steve Prescott

Name: Freak Drive
[Jyhad:R2, VTES:R, CE:U/PV2, Anarchs:PG, LoB:PA2, Third:U, LotN:PR, KoT:PV3,
HttB:PSam2]
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Cost: 1 blood
Discipline: Fortitude
[for] Only usable at the end of a successful action (after resolving the
action). This vampire untaps.
[FOR] As above, but usable even if the action is blocked (play after combat,
if any).
Artist: Nilson; Daniel Gelon

LSJ

May 16, 2010, 12:14:04 PM5/16/10
On May 16, 10:42 am, "Stone" <mc_judgest...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a vampire A bleeds, a minion B attempts to block, vamp C plays Siren's Lure.
> Action is not blocked.
>
> I guess A can play inferior Freak Drive after the SL combat.
> But can A play inferior Freak Drive before the SL combat ?

No.

> In other words, do the SL-induced combat and inf. FD share the same window
> of opportunity ?

No.

inf. FD shares the same window a sup. FD.