Byzar vs. Camarilla Segregation

Jozxyqk

Dec 16, 2009, 9:41:30 AM12/16/09
Byzar relevant text:
"If Byzar would be burned, put a burn counter on him and move him to torpor
instead."

Judgment: Camarilla Segregation relevant text:
"Any Methuselah may burn this card by burning a non-Camarilla vampire he or
she controls during his or her master phase."

Does it satisfy the burn clause of J:CS if Byzar goes to torpor and gains a
counter?

I assume yes.

LSJ

Dec 16, 2009, 10:52:34 AM12/16/09

yourself

Dec 17, 2009, 1:38:03 AM12/17/09
ooh I guess Byzar can make Recalled to the Founder suck it too the ^_^

Keith Bonneau

Dec 17, 2009, 12:20:54 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 1:38 am, yourself <return.to.innoce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ooh I guess Byzar can make Recalled to the Founder suck it too the ^_^

Would you then be able to Golcanda him and still gain the pool even
though he only moves to torpor?

Chris Berger

Dec 17, 2009, 12:33:52 PM12/17/09

Golconda doesn't burn the target, it removes them from the game.