Temptation of Greater Power questions [LSJ]

3 vues

Stone

non lue,
2 avr. 2002, 02:09:0302/04/2002
I've read in a previous thread that a Meth with 2 pool could play Unnatural
Disaster : the card's effect would apply even if the Meth is ousted.

Is it the same thing with Temptation of Greater Power? Part of the
resolution is an auction, conducted by the Meth, but I don't know if the
Meth is still there.

Another question : if a Secure'd Haven vampire is chosen with ToGP, the cost
is increased by 1 pool, right?

thanks,

Stone

Reyda

non lue,
2 avr. 2002, 05:45:0902/04/2002

"Stone" <mc_judg...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

> I've read in a previous thread that a Meth with 2 pool could play
Unnatural
> Disaster : the card's effect would apply even if the Meth is ousted.

you play, you pay, effect happens. period.

> Is it the same thing with Temptation of Greater Power? Part of the
> resolution is an auction, conducted by the Meth, but I don't know if the
> Meth is still there.

So you ousted yourself again later in the tournament only to destroy other
people's strategy ? Congrats...
I've never seen such a stupid play of ToGP. I've never seen such prayer for
not being ousted by a predator also. I don't think that the carpet-attitude
will make you win tournament. Be bold ! Be proud ! and don't give the table
to your predator as you : it's a bad habit.

> Another question : if a Secure'd Haven vampire is chosen with ToGP, the
cost
> is increased by 1 pool, right?

i think you pay 1 pool when putting or playing cards directly on the vamp.
you pay for Golconda, Fear of Mekhet... You don't pay for Minion Tap, ToGP,
which just says "a controlled vampire". But it's not so clear as we had
numerous strang occurences during friendly games.

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
2 avr. 2002, 06:07:0202/04/2002
Reyda wrote:
> "Stone" <mc_judg...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> > I've read in a previous thread that a Meth with 2 pool could play
> Unnatural
> > Disaster : the card's effect would apply even if the Meth is ousted.
>
> you play, you pay, effect happens. period.

Right.

> > Is it the same thing with Temptation of Greater Power? Part of the
> > resolution is an auction, conducted by the Meth, but I don't know if the
> > Meth is still there.

The ousted Meth cannot bid in the auction. [LSJ 19-JAN-2001]

> > Another question : if a Secure'd Haven vampire is chosen with ToGP, the
> cost
> > is increased by 1 pool, right?
>
> i think you pay 1 pool when putting or playing cards directly on the vamp.
> you pay for Golconda, Fear of Mekhet... You don't pay for Minion Tap, ToGP,
> which just says "a controlled vampire". But it's not so clear as we had
> numerous strang occurences during friendly games.

Actually, you pay for any card that selects the Secured vampire (Minion
Tap, etc.) [LSJ 19-FEB-2001]

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Reyda

non lue,
2 avr. 2002, 14:57:3802/04/2002

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> > > Another question : if a Secure'd Haven vampire is chosen with ToGP,
the
> > cost
> > > is increased by 1 pool, right?
> >
> > i think you pay 1 pool when putting or playing cards directly on the
vamp.
> > you pay for Golconda, Fear of Mekhet... You don't pay for Minion Tap,
ToGP,
> > which just says "a controlled vampire". But it's not so clear as we had
> > numerous strang occurences during friendly games.
>
> Actually, you pay for any card that selects the Secured vampire (Minion
> Tap, etc.) [LSJ 19-FEB-2001]

So what about Tribute to the master ?

LSJ

non lue,
2 avr. 2002, 15:48:1902/04/2002
Reyda wrote:
> "LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
> > Actually, you pay for any card that selects the Secured vampire (Minion
> > Tap, etc.) [LSJ 19-FEB-2001]
>
> So what about Tribute to the master ?

Safe. You don't choose anything with Tribute. Similarly, Letter from
Vienna.

0 nouveau message