[LSJ] Uses of Babble?

0 vue

Alexander Michels

non lue,
29 mars 2004, 17:32:3329/03/2004

I have a question about the use of Babble (which I'm pretty sure I know
anyway).

Can Babble (both normal and superior) be used to react to any action? (I'm
pretty sure you can - is there anything that says you cannot?)

Also, is it legal to untap (superior: "Tap to untap another ready minion.
Not usable by a blocking minion.") an acting minion (that you do NOT
control, i.e. during someone elses turn) as they are tapping to take that
action (Again, I assume this is okay too).

Lastly, the one I'm most confused on, is can a minion who failed to block
use Babble at superior to untap another minion after the block has failed?
He's no longer a blocking minion, but I've heard people argue for either
side of this problem.

Thanks,
Alexander Michels

LSJ

non lue,
29 mars 2004, 23:25:5329/03/2004
Alexander Michels wrote:
> I have a question about the use of Babble (which I'm pretty sure I know
> anyway).
>
> Can Babble (both normal and superior) be used to react to any action? (I'm
> pretty sure you can - is there anything that says you cannot?)

Any that is taken by another Methuselah's minion, yes.

> Also, is it legal to untap (superior: "Tap to untap another ready minion.
> Not usable by a blocking minion.") an acting minion (that you do NOT
> control, i.e. during someone elses turn) as they are tapping to take that
> action (Again, I assume this is okay too).

Sure.

> Lastly, the one I'm most confused on, is can a minion who failed to block
> use Babble at superior to untap another minion after the block has failed?

Yes.

> He's no longer a blocking minion, but I've heard people argue for either
> side of this problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander Michels

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Mike Ooi

non lue,
30 mars 2004, 11:20:4130/03/2004
"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> Alexander Michels wrote:
> > I have a question about the use of Babble (which I'm pretty sure I know
> > anyway).
> >
> > Can Babble (both normal and superior) be used to react to any action?
(I'm
> > pretty sure you can - is there anything that says you cannot?)
>
> Any that is taken by another Methuselah's minion, yes.

You can only use the inferior version if someone is attempting to block that
action. Right?

-mikeooi

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
30 mars 2004, 12:11:0230/03/2004
Mike Ooi wrote:
> You can only use the inferior version if someone is attempting to block that
> action. Right?

Wouldn't that fall under the "can't play stealth or intercept" unless
it's needed bit?

--Colin McGuigan

0 nouveau message