[LSJ] Psyche! and Sniper Rifle

0 vue

GreySeer

non lue,
24 nov. 2001, 10:10:3624/11/2001
If I have a Sniper Rifle and successfully block an action can I set range
again in the first round of the new combat resulting from a Psyche!(S)?

LSJ

non lue,
24 nov. 2001, 10:18:0424/11/2001
GreySeer wrote:

> If I have a Sniper Rifle and successfully block an action can I set range
> again in the first round of the new combat resulting from a Psyche!(S)?

No.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

GreySeer

non lue,
24 nov. 2001, 11:58:3824/11/2001
"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> GreySeer wrote:
> >
> > If I have a Sniper Rifle and successfully block an action can I set
range
> > again in the first round of the new combat resulting from a Psyche!(S)?
>
> No.

bugger :)

0 nouveau message