Howler and Daggers

Jozxyqk

Mar 21, 2010, 7:23:49 AM3/21/10
Howler cannot use weapons.
But she can equip/have weapons.
In the past, this has led to a thread about a peculiar interaction between
her and Talbot's chainsaw.

The question is this:
If Howler equips with a Dagger, can she use its text to get a second one?

My gut instinct is "no". Especially because I had to use the word "use" in
my question :)

LSJ

Mar 21, 2010, 12:16:20 PM3/21/10
On Mar 21, 7:23 am, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> Howler cannot use weapons.
> But she can equip/have weapons.
> In the past, this has led to a thread about a peculiar interaction between
> her and Talbot's chainsaw.

Invisible link.

> The question is this:
> If Howler equips with a Dagger, can she use its text to get a second one?
>
> My gut instinct is "no". Especially because I had to use the word "use" in
> my question :)

Correct.

Jozxyqk

Mar 21, 2010, 12:23:52 PM3/21/10
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:23 am, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> > Howler cannot use weapons.
> > But she can equip/have weapons.
> > In the past, this has led to a thread about a peculiar interaction between
> > her and Talbot's chainsaw.

> Invisible link.

Yeah, Howler is an embraced lolcat.