Krassimir's power

Orpheus

Jun 19, 2002, 6:07:22 PM6/19/02
Can he redo the same action, even under NRA, given that the first action is
cancelled ?

--
Orfeo Giovanni, the Traitor
8 Cap, Sabbat

------------
VTES french forum : news://news.zoo-logique.org/VTES-francophone
http://no.exit.free.fr (onlive novel)
http://cypheranima.free.fr (goth band)

Orpheus

Jun 19, 2002, 6:11:33 PM6/19/02
And, as an aside, once and for all, officially : is KRassimir a "he" or a
"she" ? :-)

The Lasombra

Jun 19, 2002, 7:21:04 PM6/19/02
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:07:22 +0200, "Orpheus" asked:

>Can Krassimir redo the same action, even under NRA, given that the

> first action is cancelled ?

No.
The action was blocked, so has been attempted per the restrictions of
No Repeat Actions, and may not be taken again that turn by Krassimir.

Section 3.19 of the FAQ, here:
http://www.thelasombra.com/vtes_faq.htm

Section 6.4.1 of the tournament rules, here:
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/veknRules.html

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

reyda

Jun 20, 2002, 12:35:27 AM6/20/02

"Orpheus" <orph...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> And, as an aside, once and for all, officially : is KRassimir a "he" or a
> "she" ? :-)

He =)
despite his new wave hair cut... Krassimir is a boy's name !

reyda

Jun 20, 2002, 12:38:02 AM6/20/02

"reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oops, forgot the link =)

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/krassimir.htm

Arpeges

Jun 20, 2002, 4:22:51 AM6/20/02
but there is varnish on her nails
she's a girl I assume, despite her so viril name
and her wavy hair cut tell us she has been embraced during Madonna's "Like a
prayer World Tour".
Arpeges

"reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3d115b98$0$27794$79c1...@nan-newsreader-03.noos.net...

Orpheus

Jun 20, 2002, 5:07:24 AM6/20/02

> > > And, as an aside, once and for all, officially : is KRassimir a "he"
or
> > > "she" ? :-)
> >
> > He =)
> > despite his new wave hair cut... Krassimir is a boy's name !
> >
> but there is varnish on her nails
> she's a girl I assume, despite her so viril name
> and her wavy hair cut tell us she has been embraced during Madonna's "Like
> prayer World Tour".
> Arpeges

And if he has a male's attributes, they are quite well hidden in his tight
pants...

Someone suggested he was embraced early, and therefore kept the androgynous
quality of a youth ; but despite its name, and partly because of the nail
polish (and face make-up !!), I think it's a girl !!

Did the artist know / remember the gender of the character he was drawing ?
In other words, is it a mistake or not ?

NaNu Gurthu

Jun 20, 2002, 1:38:25 PM6/20/02
> No.
> The action was blocked, so has been attempted per the restrictions of
> No Repeat Actions, and may not be taken again that turn by Krassimir.

it seems you are right, but aniway krassimir special tells : "cancel the
current action" .....so, because it is *cancelled* (=as never done: she
don't cancel only the combat and untap, but directly the ACTION!), why can't
she do an action *never* done before in that turn? (it was cancelled...)
i am using krassimir for a while and i am interested in this, thnks a
lot....
bye

LSJ

Jun 20, 2002, 2:08:24 PM6/20/02

It was done. Just canceled.
Like canceling a check.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sorrow

Jun 20, 2002, 2:26:58 PM6/20/02
> > it seems you are right, but aniway krassimir special tells : "cancel the
> > current action" .....so, because it is *cancelled* (=as never done: she
> > don't cancel only the combat and untap, but directly the ACTION!), why can't
> > she do an action *never* done before in that turn? (it was cancelled...)
> > i am using krassimir for a while and i am interested in this, thnks a
> It was done. Just canceled.
> Like canceling a check.

But it wasn't resolved which, from what I understood, was when the NRA
kicked in. If the action never resolves (blocked or successful) then she
should be able to perform the same action even with the NRA in force, yes?
If not, why not?

Sorrow
---
"I am Jack's wasted life."
- Narrator

LSJ

Jun 20, 2002, 2:28:49 PM6/20/02

It was resolved. Card text: "when blocked".

Jeff Kuta

Jun 20, 2002, 2:43:44 PM6/20/02
"Orpheus" <orph...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:<aes605$dt$1...@wanadoo.fr>...

> Someone suggested he was embraced early, and therefore kept the androgynous
> quality of a youth ; but despite its name, and partly because of the nail
> polish (and face make-up !!), I think it's a girl !!

Don't you mean "The Man Voice"?

http://www.krassimir.com/photos.asp

Orpheus

Jun 20, 2002, 5:43:30 PM6/20/02
While you're at it, LSJ, can you please tell us Krassimir's official gender
?

The Bard of Crete

Jun 20, 2002, 10:16:26 PM6/20/02
> > > despite his new wave hair cut... Krassimir is a boy's name !

> > but there is varnish on her nails
> > she's a girl I assume, despite her so viril name
> > and her wavy hair cut tell us she has been embraced during Madonna's
"Like
> > a prayer World Tour".

> And if he has a male's attributes, they are quite well hidden in his tight

> pants...
>
> Someone suggested he was embraced early, and therefore kept the
androgynous
> quality of a youth ; but despite its name, and partly because of the nail
> polish (and face make-up !!), I think it's a girl !!
>
> Did the artist know / remember the gender of the character he was drawing
?
> In other words, is it a mistake or not ?

Or perhaps Krassimir is such an old vampire that unimportant things like
gender just dont' matter anymore....

LSJ

Jun 21, 2002, 7:40:29 AM6/21/02
Orpheus wrote:

> While you're at it, LSJ, can you please tell us Krassimir's official gender
> ?

Officially, Krassimir's genger is indeterminate.

Brian

Jun 22, 2002, 2:51:26 AM6/22/02
> > He =)
> > despite his new wave hair cut... Krassimir is a boy's name !
>
> Oops, forgot the link =)
>
> http://www.kabalarians.com/male/krassimir.htm

Well then, it seems Krassimir is a boy's name. If the artist didn't
know that, he might still have drawn a girl.

I say it has to be a girl, cause I think she's cute.

Orpheus

Jun 22, 2002, 5:23:29 AM6/22/02
> Well then, it seems Krassimir is a boy's name. If the artist didn't
> know that, he might still have drawn a girl.

Yeah, I'm afraid it must be the case.

> I say it has to be a girl, cause I think she's cute.

Erm, or maybe you have, you know, tendencies... ;-)

Personnally, I say Rock Cat and Ambrosius must be girls, because I like them
; or maybe, just maybe : I'm a zoophiliac and necrophiliac...

LSJ said : Officially, Krassimir's genger is indeterminate.

Yeah, but I wasn't talking about ginger, just gender !! ;-)

Thanks anyway, that sure was helpful.

Now we know one more thing about True Brujahs : sometimes they get so lost
in time they don't even remember their own gender. I know I don't remember
which planet I'm from sometimes, and I have been known to abuse Temporis
lately (but then I know some people who overuse DEmentation, so...).

Hey, Krassimir, say Hi ti Vykos and Celeste for me.

VTES : the CCG with no sexual discrimination, and at least 3 transsexuals.
Thank you White Wolf. But maybe this should be labelled Black Dog ? ;-)

Anyway : Krassimir's special kills !!! And the drawing is nice, whether it
represents a girl with a boy's name (the opposite of Alice Cooper or Marylin
Manson) or a boy dressed up as a girl (like Boy George ; is Krassimir really
a rock star ? Who would dare put a Fame on him / her ?). So, all in all, who
cares if it's a girl or a boy ? Well, it would be nice to know if we have to
say "he" or "she" blocks, bleeds etc. but it's no big deal.

Orpheus, daring the dawn of censorship.