(LSJ) No Confidence question

François

Jun 2, 2008, 5:32:38 AM6/2/08
Hello,

I'd like to have a confirmation about the card "No Confidence" and the
effects on the game of "losing the benefits of one's title" (compared
to "losing one's title").

I am pretty sure that, for example Marcel de Breau (Archbishop of
Paris) with 2 No Confidence cards does not have 2 votes from his title
and cannot play cards such as Eternal Vigilance.

Can he play a Templar or a Red List card (wich require a Titled
vampire and not specifically an Archbishop) ?

Does he contest a merged Dominique's Baron of Paris title ?

Does Count Germaine advanced (+2 bleed when bleeding a titled non
Independent vampire) still gets his bleed bonus when bleeding Marcel's
controller ?

(my guess is : No. Yes. Yes.)

Thank you !

François

LSJ

Jun 2, 2008, 7:12:43 AM6/2/08
François wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'd like to have a confirmation about the card "No Confidence" and the
> effects on the game of "losing the benefits of one's title" (compared
> to "losing one's title").

"losing the benefit" happens, for example, when one changes to a sect
inappropriate for a title. (See section 10).

> I am pretty sure that, for example Marcel de Breau (Archbishop of
> Paris) with 2 No Confidence cards does not have 2 votes from his title
> and cannot play cards such as Eternal Vigilance.

Correct, just as if he changed to a sect inappropriate for.

> Can he play a Templar or a Red List card (wich require a Titled
> vampire and not specifically an Archbishop) ?

No, just as if he changed to a sect inappropriate for thhe title.

> Does he contest a merged Dominique's Baron of Paris title ?

He yields immediately instead, just as if...

> Does Count Germaine advanced (+2 bleed when bleeding a titled non
> Independent vampire) still gets his bleed bonus when bleeding Marcel's
> controller ?

No, just as if Marcel had changed to a sect inappropriate for his title.