CoT/HL Question for LSJ

2 vues

Emmit Svenson

non lue,
10 juil. 2002, 15:07:5810/07/2002
I have two minions. One acts, is blocked, and plays Change of Target.
Assuming the other has obfuscate, can it use Hidden Lurker?

XZealot

non lue,
10 juil. 2002, 15:07:5010/07/2002

"Emmit Svenson" <emmits...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have two minions. One acts, is blocked, and plays Change of Target.
> Assuming the other has obfuscate, can it use Hidden Lurker

You are not able to play it because of Hidden Lurker's Text.

Usable only by an untapped vampire other than the acting minion after the
acting minion is ***blocked and combat is over***. Tap this vampire. This
vampire now enters combat with the blocking minion. The firs round of
combat, the blocking minion cannot use any strikes.

Change of Target cancels the action and the ensuing combat, so therefore,
you may not play Hidden lurker or Fast Reactions or Coordinate Attack.

XZ

LSJ

non lue,
10 juil. 2002, 15:42:5010/07/2002