Bribes and ousting LSJ

librarian

Apr 23, 2010, 1:42:23 PM4/23/10
What if you call a vote that will oust someone (Meth a calls KRC, Meth B
has 3 pool left), and then put out a bribes. If Meth B votes for it, I
assume they are not ousted, because they will receive the pool for bribes
"when the results ... are tallied", and then take the 3 pool damage.

Right? or Wrong?

best -

chris

Bribes [Jyhad:C, VTES:C, Sabbat:C, SW:C/PV2, CE:PTo2/PV2, Anarchs:PAB4,
KMW:PAn3/PAl, Third:PB3]
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Only usable during a referendum before votes are cast.
Gain 1 pool. Any other Methuselah who votes in favor of and does not vote
against the referendum gains 1 pool when the results of the referendum are
tallied.
Artist: Corey Macourek

The Lasombra

Apr 23, 2010, 2:06:45 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 1:42 pm, librarian wrote:
> What if you call a vote that will oust someone

This was a more interesting scenario when you were "ousting LSJ", as
in the subject....

>(Meth a calls KRC, Meth B has 3 pool left), and then put out a bribes.  If Meth B votes for it, I
> assume they are not ousted, because they will receive the pool for bribes
> "when the results ... are tallied", and then take the 3 pool damage.

You are right, they will not be ousted for the reasons you have
specified.

LSJ

Apr 23, 2010, 2:41:11 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 2:06 pm, The Lasombra <thelasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 1:42 pm, librarian wrote:
>
> > What if you call a vote that will oust someone
>
> This was a more interesting scenario when you were "ousting LSJ", as
> in the subject....
>
> >(Meth a calls KRC, Meth B has 3 pool left), and then put out a bribes.  If Meth B votes for it, I
> > assume they are not ousted, because they will receive the pool for bribes
> > "when the results ... are tallied", and then take the 3 pool damage.
>
> You are right, they will not be ousted for the reasons you have
> specified.

Correct.

Kushiel

Apr 23, 2010, 3:55:38 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 2:06 pm, The Lasombra <thelasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This was a more interesting scenario when you were "ousting LSJ", as
> in the subject....

Well, if there's a Bribes on it, I've got two in favor.

John Eno