Clarification Mary the Black & Lillith's Blessing (2 seperate questions)

Baaliprimogen

Apr 12, 2010, 4:02:40 PM4/12/10
Hi
Just wonder about these two cards.

Nr1

Mary the Black
Clan: Baali (group 2)
Capacity: 7
Disciplines: DAI PRE cel obf pot
Independent: Once each round, Mary may burn a blood to make the damage
from her hand strikes aggravated for the current round. Infernal.

Q: Now "Once each round" does that mean once each round of combat, or
once each round of play (from Meth A to E). I guess each round of
Combat

Nr. 2

Put this card in play. As a master phase action, you may tap this card
to search your library for a Master : Discipline card and choose a
ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire
gains
the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari.

Q: Do you have to find a master: Discipline card? And if you ain't got
any more discipline cards can you use it? If I use LB on Mary, but I
only have Presence cards in my deck, what happens? I hope you don't
have to find a Master.

LSJ

Apr 12, 2010, 4:13:33 PM4/12/10
On Apr 12, 4:02 pm, Baaliprimogen <vegardki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Just wonder about these two cards.
>
> Nr1
>
> Mary the Black
> Clan: Baali (group 2)
> Capacity: 7
> Disciplines: DAI PRE cel obf pot
> Independent: Once each round, Mary may burn a blood to make the damage
> from her hand strikes aggravated for the current round. Infernal.
>
> Q: Now "Once each round" does that mean once each round of combat, or
> once each round of play (from Meth A to E). I guess each round of
> Combat

Correct. The game recognizes no other meaning of "round".

> Nr. 2
>
> Put this card in play. As a master phase action, you may tap this card
> to search your library for a Master : Discipline card and choose a
> ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire
> gains
> the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari.
>
> Q: Do you have to find a master: Discipline card? And if you ain't got

No.

> any more discipline cards can you use it? If I use LB on Mary, but I

Yes.

> only have Presence cards in my deck, what happens? I hope you don't
> have to find a Master.

Correct.

Baaliprimogen

Apr 12, 2010, 5:35:25 PM4/12/10