Q: Multiple reactions

Lulz von Hohenzlolern

Feb 6, 2010, 12:29:39 PM2/6/10
I read some rulings on the group about Bloodstorm but I'm still not
sure xD.
Lets say I wanna block a D action directed at me at 0 stealth with
Baali who has DAI(and SER) and is older than the acting minion.
-Can I play Diabolic Lure first (put the counters, burn pool) and then
Bloodstorm of Chorazin (ending action, inflict 1 dmg and no combat)?

-Similar as above, can i play Revelation of Despair, then Diabolic
Lure, and Bloodstorm at the end?

Diabolic Lure
Reaction
[aus] Reduce a bleed against you by 1
[dai] Requires an infernal vampire. Only usable when this
vampire successfully blocks. Put 4 pact counters on the acting
minion. If the number of pact counters equals or exceeds
his or her capacity or cost, burn them to make him or her infernal
[DAI] As [dai] above, ant the acting minion's controller
burns 1 pool

Bloodstorm of Chorazin
Type: Reaction
Requires: Baali
Only usable when a Baali successfully blocks an ally or a younger
vampire.
Tap this Baali and end the action (with no combat). This Baali
inflicts
1 unpreventable damage on the acting minion and each of his or her
retainers. Burn option.

Revelation of Despair
Type: Reaction
Requires: Serpentis
Only usable when this vampire successfully blocks one of your
predator's minions (play before combat, if any).
[ser] The acting minion burns 1 blood or life.
[SER] Put a corruption counter on the acting minion. If the number of
your corruption counters on the minion equals or exceeds his or her
capacity or cost, you may burn those counters to gain control of him
or her.

LSJ

Feb 6, 2010, 12:47:24 PM2/6/10
On Feb 6, 12:29 pm, Lulz von Hohenzlolern <icanhaz.lol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I read some rulings on the group about Bloodstorm but I'm still not
> sure xD.
> Lets say I wanna block a D action directed at me at 0 stealth with
> Baali who has DAI(and SER) and is older than the acting minion.
> -Can I play Diabolic Lure first (put the counters, burn pool) and then
> Bloodstorm of Chorazin (ending action, inflict 1 dmg and no combat)?

Yes.