(LSJ) Charigger the Axe questions

François

Oct 3, 2007, 10:22:47 AM10/3/07
Hello,

Charigger, The Axe [LotN:R]
Cardtype: Retainer
Unique wraith with 1 life.
The Giovanni with this retainer gets +1 stealth when hunting. When a
minion controlled by your prey is burned, remove that minion from the
game instead and put a soul counter on Charigger. The Giovanni with
this retainer gets +X bleed, where X is the number of soul counters on
Charigger.

I control Charigger the Axe.

1) My prey controls Cybele with a fortitude skill card and a Soul Gem.
Cybele calls the great beast.

Does Charigger remove her from the game before the Soul Gem triggers ?
(I guess it does)
If it does, is the Soul Gem removed from the game as well or in the
ash heap ?

2) My prey has only one pool left and has a Shambling Horde. I
succesfully call The Secret Must Be Kept to burn the Horde and make my
prey burn her last pool.
Is she ousted before the Horde burns (not granting me a counter on
Charigger) or after (granting me a counter) ?

3) My prey (1 pool) has a Horde, and my grand prey too. I call The
Secret Must Be Kept to burn both Hordes, ousting my prey. Does my new
prey's Horde grant Charigger a counter ?

Thank you,

François

LSJ

Oct 3, 2007, 10:28:32 AM10/3/07
François wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Charigger, The Axe [LotN:R]
> Cardtype: Retainer
> Unique wraith with 1 life.
> The Giovanni with this retainer gets +1 stealth when hunting. When a
> minion controlled by your prey is burned, remove that minion from the
> game instead and put a soul counter on Charigger. The Giovanni with
> this retainer gets +X bleed, where X is the number of soul counters on
> Charigger.
>
> I control Charigger the Axe.
>
> 1) My prey controls Cybele with a fortitude skill card and a Soul Gem.
> Cybele calls the great beast.
>
> Does Charigger remove her from the game before the Soul Gem triggers ?
> (I guess it does)

Yes.

> If it does, is the Soul Gem removed from the game as well or in the
> ash heap ?

Ash heap. [1.1.2]

> 2) My prey has only one pool left and has a Shambling Horde. I
> succesfully call The Secret Must Be Kept to burn the Horde and make my
> prey burn her last pool.
> Is she ousted before the Horde burns (not granting me a counter on
> Charigger) or after (granting me a counter) ?

After.

> 3) My prey (1 pool) has a Horde, and my grand prey too. I call The
> Secret Must Be Kept to burn both Hordes, ousting my prey. Does my new
> prey's Horde grant Charigger a counter ?

No. She wasn't your prey when you burned her Hordes.