LSJ: Anesthetic Touch & Shoulder Drop

Vincent Crisafulli

Sep 22, 2009, 6:16:26 PM9/22/09

Q: If a minion plays an Anesthetic Touch, can that minion also play a
Shoulder Drop? I think so, since you play the Shoulder Drop during strike
resolution, but I figured it would be best to ask before I start deck
building.

Anesthetic Touch, Combat, Obeah/Auspex, C1 , [Bloodlines:C1]
Only usable at close range.
[aus] Strike: dodge.
[obe] Strike: make a hand strike. Combat ends immediately after the
resolution of this strike.
[OBE] As [obe] above, with First Strike.

Shoulder Drop, Combat, C , [TR]
Grapple. Play when you successfully inflict damage from a hand strike. After
strike resolution, if this minion is still ready, the opposing minion takes
1 additional damage. The opposing minion cannot press this round. A minion
may play only one Shoulder Drop each strike.

LSJ

Sep 22, 2009, 7:05:52 PM9/22/09
Vincent Crisafulli wrote:
> Q: If a minion plays an Anesthetic Touch, can that minion also play a
> Shoulder Drop? I think so, since you play the Shoulder Drop during strike
> resolution, but I figured it would be best to ask before I start deck
> building.

Yes.

Wilsoros

Sep 22, 2009, 10:17:40 PM9/22/09
On Sep 22, 6:16 pm, "Vincent Crisafulli" <vac...@netcarrier.com>
wrote:

Heck have fun, add Disarm and Pulled Fangs to your list, and drop
Shoulder.

machado

Sep 23, 2009, 7:00:17 PM9/23/09

Can I play Disarm and Pulled Fangs after Anesthetic Touch at [OBE] ???

LSJ

Sep 23, 2009, 7:39:53 PM9/23/09
machado wrote:
> Can I play Disarm and Pulled Fangs after Anesthetic Touch at [OBE] ???

Yes. You may play PF and/or Disarm whenever you meet the requirements given on
card text.

machado

Sep 24, 2009, 7:27:33 PM9/24/09

I'll have a lot o fun with this!