GoogleĀ Groupes n'accepte plus les nouveaux posts ni abonnements Usenet. Les contenus de l'historique resteront visibles.

4 Questions

3Ā vues
AccƩder directement au premier message non lu

Louis

non lue,
9 fƩvr. 2002, 06:43:0409/02/2002
1. Is it possible to strike with a gun normally, then play BLUR
superior, strike again normally and play DRAGONĀ“S BREATH ROUNDS with
the third strike (to burn a vampire rather than let him go to torpor)?

2. Is it possible to use GLASER ROUNDS in the first round of combat
via Additional Strikes?

3. Is it possible to use FLASH superior during the press step to get
the press and use the Maneuver during the upcoming next Choose Range
step?

4. May a minion use the ability of the SNIPER RIFLE (set the range to
long during first round when he is blocking) if he equips with the
Rifle after blocking via Disquised Weapon inferior?

Thanks in advance.

Flux

non lue,
9 fƩvr. 2002, 07:45:2909/02/2002
jyha...@hotmail.com (Louis) wrote in

> 1. Is it possible to strike with a gun normally, then play BLUR
> superior, strike again normally and play DRAGONĀ“S BREATH ROUNDS with
> the third strike (to burn a vampire rather than let him go to torpor)?

Sure. Card text means you can to use it whenever a gun's strike is about
to resolve, _not_ that you have to use it before any of a gun's strikes
resolves.

> 2. Is it possible to use GLASER ROUNDS in the first round of combat
> via Additional Strikes?

Yes, provided you strike with the gun in the first strike and only use the
Glaser Rounds on the additional strikes.

> 3. Is it possible to use FLASH superior during the press step to get
> the press and use the Maneuver during the upcoming next Choose Range
> step?

No. Maneuvers and presses gained during combat are only usable during the
current round by default. Also, sup Flash is a Maneuver and has to be
played during the Set Range step, it can't be played during the Press
step.

> 4. May a minion use the ability of the SNIPER RIFLE (set the range to
> long during first round when he is blocking) if he equips with the
> Rifle after blocking via Disquised Weapon inferior?

No, you have to be the bearer of the weapon when you block to trigger its
ability.

Flux

Jon Stahler

non lue,
11 fƩvr. 2002, 11:06:1611/02/2002
> No. Maneuvers and presses gained during combat are only usable during the
> current round by default. Also, sup Flash is a Maneuver and has to be
> played during the Set Range step, it can't be played during the Press
> step.

How exactly does superior THAN text of Dust to Dust factor into this ruling?
Since its a strike card that gains you a maneuver and a press, what is the
ruling on such things? I'm guessing that you would be allowed to use the
maneuver on the following round. There is no stipulation that the maneuver
comes on the following round, hence the confusion if the above ruling
concerning gained maneuvers is correct. Otherwise the superior is utterly
useless as you can't play strike cards during the set range step of combat
as far as I'm aware.

LSJ

non lue,
11 fƩvr. 2002, 11:09:5811/02/2002
Jon Stahler wrote:
> How exactly does superior THAN text of Dust to Dust factor into this ruling?
> Since its a strike card that gains you a maneuver and a press, what is the
> ruling on such things? I'm guessing that you would be allowed to use the
> maneuver on the following round. There is no stipulation that the maneuver
> comes on the following round, hence the confusion if the above ruling
> concerning gained maneuvers is correct. Otherwise the superior is utterly
> useless as you can't play strike cards during the set range step of combat
> as far as I'm aware.

Strike cards with maneuvers are playable during the maneuver step (comitting you
to the strike) or, with the loss of the maneuver option, during the choose
strike step. [6.4.2] See also Thrown Gate.

The maneuver cannot be saved for a later round - combat cards' effects apply
only to the current round, by default.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Jon Stahler

non lue,
11 fƩvr. 2002, 11:14:1511/02/2002

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> Jon Stahler wrote:
> > How exactly does superior THAN text of Dust to Dust factor into this
ruling?
> > Since its a strike card that gains you a maneuver and a press, what is
the
> > ruling on such things? I'm guessing that you would be allowed to use
the
> > maneuver on the following round. There is no stipulation that the
maneuver
> > comes on the following round, hence the confusion if the above ruling
> > concerning gained maneuvers is correct. Otherwise the superior is
utterly
> > useless as you can't play strike cards during the set range step of
combat
> > as far as I'm aware.
>
> Strike cards with maneuvers are playable during the maneuver step
(comitting you
> to the strike) or, with the loss of the maneuver option, during the choose
> strike step. [6.4.2] See also Thrown Gate.
>
> The maneuver cannot be saved for a later round - combat cards' effects
apply
> only to the current round, by default.

I thought after I hit send that I'd seen this before. Forgot completely
about Thrown Gate (don't have any potence decks that use them). So I can
maneuver with Dust to Dust and then dodge? Woo hoo! That makes it a bit
more useful of a card...

ORi

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 05:49:4612/02/2002
I'm quite a newbie in Jyhad (been playing for about 1,5 years) and
since bloodlines, I'm finally able to play with the clan I've always
loved, the Samedis, so I dismantled my old !Malks deck (keeping the
obf) and my rush potence deck (keeping nothing) just to play Samedis.

It took me a time to finally build a deck that does quite well, just
playing Samedis and low caps of other clans who mix well with them.
It's not a winner deck but I usually get some VP and I enjoy a lot
playing with it. The problem I have, is that I like a lot thn and it
was very hard to get copies of the rare cards (1 Hag wrinckles, 1 ATA
and 1 DTD in 4 boxes!!) and although I find incredible usefull Hag
wrinckles for my deck, I still have a question:

WHY THE HELL SHOULD I USE ATA or DTD ??????? I really love the cards
but I've tryied everything to mix them in my deck and I've used a
couple times ATA and I still have to use DTD (I keep it always on hand
waiting for the moment to use it but it never comes!!!!)
ATA: Well, it's not really useless, you prevent all damage go to
torpor (with 2 blood if THN) and for a minion with obf shouldn't be a
problem. But Samedis have fortitude so I always prefer to play a
superior mettle or rolling with the punches.
DTD: What's the point in a maneuver+dodge+press??????? I play a rush
deck with equipment/thn (which I think is were Samedis do well) so I
sometimes need the maneuver for weapons, and sometimes the press (for
Withering+compress) but never the dodge!! Samedis have already
fortitude, so I don't usually play dodges.

I'm sure somebody will help me with that, Is there any way this cards
can be usefull????? I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me
!!!!!

tx

Flux

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 06:04:3212/02/2002
o...@bbs-ce.uab.es (ORi) wrote in

> WHY THE HELL SHOULD I USE ATA or DTD ??????? I really love the cards
> but I've tryied everything to mix them in my deck and I've used a
> couple times ATA and I still have to use DTD (I keep it always on hand
> waiting for the moment to use it but it never comes!!!!)
> ATA: Well, it's not really useless, you prevent all damage go to
> torpor (with 2 blood if THN) and for a minion with obf shouldn't be a
> problem. But Samedis have fortitude so I always prefer to play a
> superior mettle or rolling with the punches.

I guess it would be rather usefull against Tzimisce combat, since to
prevent Crows+Agg you'd normally need more than a Superior Mettle, and
then it would still cost you some blood. Of course, going to torpor with a
Tzi intercept deck as predator or prey might not be a very smart move...

> DTD: What's the point in a maneuver+dodge+press??????? I play a rush
> deck with equipment/thn (which I think is were Samedis do well) so I
> sometimes need the maneuver for weapons, and sometimes the press (for
> Withering+compress) but never the dodge!! Samedis have already
> fortitude, so I don't usually play dodges.

It's great as IG defense, but For is a better option there.
My guess is that it would work best against Assamite rush, where you get
to see their strike first, and you might not be able to prevent it.
Actually, against any kind of rush deck, a man+dodge+press will give them
a very hard target to hit, usefull when you can't hit them properly and
For might not be enough.

> I'm sure somebody will help me with that, Is there any way this cards
> can be usefull????? I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me
> !!!!!

ATA and DTD can be very usefull, but only in very specific metagame
conditions (ie, in heavy rush enviroments, with some specific decks),
that's why they're rare. :-)

Flux

Frederick Scott

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 10:47:4112/02/2002
ORi wrote:
> WHY THE HELL SHOULD I USE ATA or DTD ??????? I really love the cards
> but I've tryied everything to mix them in my deck and I've used a
> couple times ATA and I still have to use DTD (I keep it always on hand
> waiting for the moment to use it but it never comes!!!!)
> ATA: Well, it's not really useless, you prevent all damage go to
> torpor (with 2 blood if THN) and for a minion with obf shouldn't be a
> problem. But Samedis have fortitude so I always prefer to play a
> superior mettle or rolling with the punches.

Daniel Poppe came up with the concept of combat defense through a
combination of superior Ashes-to-Ashes followed by a Freak Drive (this
being his turn) followed by a leaving torpor maneuver. In fact, if the
cards came up right, he'd play ATA in combat, Freak Drive, Regeneration,
Freak Drive, Rapid Healing and wind up gaining 6 blood with superior
fortitude or 4 blood with inferior. Then, for the coup de grace,
Minion Tap the sucker on his next master phase. Needless to say,
however, this was a lot of moving parts. It was a beautiful thing to
watch until he'd run out of Freak Drives at the wrong moment or
something. (Other key cards in the deck: Force of Will to bleed when
tapped, after you've tapped out your prey's defense; also Daring the
Dawn - if someone blocks you trying to leave torpor, play Daring the
Dawn which means you wind up back in torpor but you can't be
diablerized through the block. And both these cards made a lot of
sense in a deck that's full of ways to leave torpor.)

At least maybe this will get you thinking about how to use it.

Fred

ORi

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 12:25:3512/02/2002
Frederick Scott <freds64_at_...@removethis.com> wrote in message news:<3C693AA0...@removethis.com>...

> Daniel Poppe came up with the concept of combat defense through a
> combination of superior Ashes-to-Ashes followed by a Freak Drive (this
> being his turn) followed by a leaving torpor maneuver. In fact, if the
> cards came up right, he'd play ATA in combat, Freak Drive, Regeneration,
> Freak Drive, Rapid Healing and wind up gaining 6 blood with superior
> fortitude or 4 blood with inferior.

I think you need one less Freak Drive since ATA leaves you untapped in
torpor

>Then, for the coup de grace,
> Minion Tap the sucker on his next master phase. Needless to say,
> however, this was a lot of moving parts. It was a beautiful thing to
> watch until he'd run out of Freak Drives at the wrong moment or
> something. (Other key cards in the deck: Force of Will to bleed when
> tapped, after you've tapped out your prey's defense; also Daring the
> Dawn - if someone blocks you trying to leave torpor, play Daring the
> Dawn which means you wind up back in torpor but you can't be
> diablerized through the block. And both these cards made a lot of
> sense in a deck that's full of ways to leave torpor.)

Ok, I it's a way to use it but I still think it doesn't worth it too
much since I'm spending my Freak Drives and Daring the Dawns (not
quite common cards) for just leaving vampires from torpor (and
vampires actually sent by me to torpor !!!), regenerations and rapid
healings is a good solution since one of the problems I've faced
playing Samedis is pool gain, but I still think I'd prefer a fortitude
card to prevent damage rather than spending two Freak Drives and one
Daring the Dawn.

vermillian

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 14:44:3312/02/2002
Frederick Scott <freds64_at_...@removethis.com> wrote in message news:<3C693AA0...@removethis.com>...
> ORi wrote:

<snip in and out of torp stuff using THN>

Why bother when Pro does it SO much better, with movement of the slow
body and strike, combat ends (and you get to untap)?

To each his own I suppose...

~SV

Peter D Bakija

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 17:00:2812/02/2002
Ori wrote:
>>ATA: Well, it's not really useless, you prevent all damage go to
torpor (with 2 blood if THN) and for a minion with obf shouldn't be a
problem. But Samedis have fortitude so I always prefer to play a
superior mettle or rolling with the punches.>>

It is very good in a high combat environment or in a situation where you expect
to see damage that can't be prevented by Fortitude. It isn't a strike (like
S:CE), it prevents *all* damage (unlike superior mettle and RwtP, which only
prevent strike damage, not environmental damage), it doesn't cost any blood,
and it ends combat immediately. It is a really good "get out of a pinch"
card--I wouldn't rely on many of them as my sole source of combat defense
(unless I was playing some sort of kooky combo cycle deck where ATA is the
secret key that I can't even imagine right now), but a few in a deck with
Samedi seems like a prudent idea.

Sometimes even the best fortitude based defense gets foiled--you have only RwtP
against a deck that presses or only Superior Mettle against a deck with
additional strikes; you are getting eaten by environmental damage; whatever.

>>DTD: What's the point in a maneuver+dodge+press??????? I play a rush
deck with equipment/thn (which I think is were Samedis do well) so I
sometimes need the maneuver for weapons, and sometimes the press (for
Withering+compress) but never the dodge!! Samedis have already
fortitude, so I don't usually play dodges.>>

You don't use it offensively, but for a defense--a manuver (to avoid getting
IGed), a Dodge (to avoid getting shot), and a press (to end combat) is pretty
solid. A few of these in with fortitude defense also seems prudent for a deck
that is primarily concerned with combat *defense* rather than *offense*.

Peter D Bakija
PD...@aol.com
http://www.geocities.com/bakija6

"These streets are filled with danger and madness! MADNESS!"
-Zim.

Emmit Svenson

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 17:22:2712/02/2002
vermil...@yahoo.com (vermillian) wrote in message news:<f987c6cd.02021...@posting.google.com>...

> <snip in and out of torp stuff using THN>
>
> Why bother when Pro does it SO much better, with movement of the slow
> body and strike, combat ends (and you get to untap)?

Well, Raven (cap 5, FOR PRO) could get into combat, hit her opponent
with Wolf Claws, get smacked into torpor, use Movement of the Slowed
Body to untap and gain a blood, then use Rapid Healing to leave torpor
and gain a blood. 3 cards played, net gain of 1 blood (not counting
any blood lost to damage), 1 agg damage done to opponent, gives two
chances to block a vampire in torpor.

George Fredrick (cap 6, FOR THN) could get into combat, hit his
opponent with Compress, play Ashes to Ashes to prevent all damage,
untap, gain 2 blood and go to torpor, then use Rapid Healing to leave
torpor and gain a blood. 3 cards played, net gain of 1 blood (none is
lost to damage), 3 agg damage done to opponent, only one chance given
to block a vampire in torpor.

PRO is a lot more flexible than THN, granted, but THN has some
advantages.

Emmit Svenson

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 17:31:1512/02/2002
o...@bbs-ce.uab.es (ORi) wrote in message news:<73b37c5e.02021...@posting.google.com>...

> DTD: What's the point in a maneuver+dodge+press??????? I play a rush
> deck with equipment/thn (which I think is were Samedis do well) so I
> sometimes need the maneuver for weapons, and sometimes the press (for
> Withering+compress) but never the dodge!!

You're using a Samedi rush deck with equipment, and you wonder what
Dust to Dust is good for?

Dust to Dust + Ghoul Retainer + (Disguised Weapon/Hag's Wrinkles) +
(Ivory Bow/Improvised Flamethrower). Mix in Heidelburg Castle so you
can rush with the ghoul and weapon more than once each turn.

Also, try Ex Nihilio + Elemental Stoicism + (Disguised Weapon/Hag's
Wrinkles) + (Ivory Bow/Improvised Flamethrower). It takes a while to
set up, but being immune to damage is amusing while it lasts.

Frederick Scott

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 18:29:5912/02/2002
ORi wrote:

> Frederick Scott <freds64_at_...@removethis.com> wrote in message news:<3C693AA0...@removethis.com>...
>
> > Daniel Poppe came up with the concept of combat defense through a
> > combination of superior Ashes-to-Ashes followed by a Freak Drive (this
> > being his turn) followed by a leaving torpor maneuver. In fact, if the
> > cards came up right, he'd play ATA in combat, Freak Drive, Regeneration,
> > Freak Drive, Rapid Healing and wind up gaining 6 blood with superior
> > fortitude or 4 blood with inferior.
>
> I think you need one less Freak Drive since ATA leaves you untapped in
> torpor

Oops, you're right. I didn't play the deck so I didn't know the details.
Even better, at least if it's your turn. This is basically totally damage
control but pay 2 to leave torpor or 0 at superior Than - as long as you
don't get blocked. If you have another vampire - who could be younger and
much less important - rescue you, you could take another action. It's got
it's risks but it has some rewards, too. And it is sort of interesting to
mess around with, even without messing with the various Regeneration and
Minion Tap stuff.

Fred

Frederick Scott

non lue,
12 fƩvr. 2002, 18:30:5212/02/2002
vermillian wrote:

> Frederick Scott <freds64_at_...@removethis.com> wrote in message news:<3C693AA0...@removethis.com>...
> > ORi wrote:
>
> <snip in and out of torp stuff using THN>
>
> Why bother when Pro does it SO much better, with movement of the slow
> body and strike, combat ends (and you get to untap)?

Two words: Immortal Grapple.

Fred

ORi

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 04:38:4613/02/2002
emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.02021...@posting.google.com>...

> > Dust to Dust + Ghoul Retainer + (Disguised Weapon/Hag's Wrinkles) +
> (Ivory Bow/Improvised Flamethrower). Mix in Heidelburg Castle so you
> can rush with the ghoul and weapon more than once each turn.

I liked this one, I'd never thought about using Ghoul Retainer with my
Samedis, maybe a combination Ghoul Retainer + Improvised + Withering
could be also a great idea

seems I'll find an utility to DTD after all :)

vermillian

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 10:31:3013/02/2002

> Two words: Immortal Grapple.

Yes yes, but NO one plays with crap like THAT... :)

~SV

jeroen rombouts

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 10:41:3713/02/2002

"ORi" <o...@bbs-ce.uab.es> wrote in message
> [...]
<snip>

> WHY THE HELL SHOULD I USE ATA or DTD ??????? I really love the cards
> but I've tryied everything to mix them in my deck and I've used a
> couple times ATA and I still have to use DTD (I keep it always on hand
> waiting for the moment to use it but it never comes!!!!)
> ATA: Well, it's not really useless, you prevent all damage go to
> torpor (with 2 blood if THN) and for a minion with obf shouldn't be a
> problem. But Samedis have fortitude so I always prefer to play a
> superior mettle or rolling with the punches.

First of all, ATA prevents ALL damage, not just damage from a strike.
Secondly, after playing Trap and ATA, play Undead Persistence and keep on
playing ATA. damage prevention + bloodgain in combat and ATA prolongs the
trap. Of course you'll be going to torpor, but untapped and at full
capacity. No problem for vamps with obf.

Jeroen

Nystulc

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 15:04:1213/02/2002
Jeroen wrote:

>First of all, ATA prevents ALL damage, not just damage from a strike.
>Secondly, after playing Trap and ATA, play Undead Persistence and keep on
>playing ATA. damage prevention + bloodgain in combat and ATA prolongs the
>trap. Of course you'll be going to torpor, but untapped and at full
>capacity. No problem for vamps with obf.

Well, I think ATA is a good card, but the above scenario is just a little too
good. I'm betting it will be ruled illegal on the grounds that ATA ends combat
(card text).

LSJ

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 15:19:3113/02/2002

It's already been ruled legal. [LSJ 11-FEB-2002]

Chris Berger

non lue,
13 fƩvr. 2002, 15:19:4113/02/2002

"ORi" <o...@bbs-ce.uab.es> wrote in message

> WHY THE HELL SHOULD I USE ATA or DTD ???????

Despite all the situations that people have stated, it is still clear that
ATA and DTD are not particularly useful in most situations for the average
Samedi rush deck (or most other reasonable decks I can think of that use
Samedi). In the few corner-cases where they are useful, they can both be
great. This is why they are rare. Despite my earlier complaint about
having about 12 Rigor Mortises, on further play I have been impressed with
the rarity-balance of Thanatosis. ATA, DTD, and Hag's Wrinkles are all of
limited use (actually, I still haven't figured out any reason to use Hag's
Wrinkles over Disguised Weapon, but some people seem to like it for an
unknown reason), and most of the commons are pretty good. Although
Infection and Putrefaction could have stood to be uncommon.

Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 03:40:2214/02/2002
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:19:41 GMT, "Chris Berger"
<ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:

>(actually, I still haven't figured out any reason to use Hag's
>Wrinkles over Disguised Weapon, but some people seem to like it for an
>unknown reason)

Hags wrinkles untap you after equipping any equipment (ie: not just
weapons).

jeroen rombouts

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 03:43:3714/02/2002

"Chris Berger" <ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote in message

> "ORi" <o...@bbs-ce.uab.es> wrote in message

<snip>

(actually, I still haven't figured out any reason to use Hag's
> Wrinkles over Disguised Weapon, but some people seem to like it for an
> unknown reason)

Disguised Weapon:
*weapon only
*must be in combat
*cannot be blocked

Hag's Wrinkels:
* any equip action (I think this includes getting equipment from another
minion you control. Not really sure. LSJ?)
* cycles a lot easier when you're not a combat deck.
* Can be blocked but Samedi have obf, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Jeroen

Chris Berger

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 04:09:5214/02/2002

<Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
You can't bash someone with a Laptop. =P

ORi

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 04:36:5214/02/2002
"Chris Berger" <ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote in message news:<xTza8.46925$fK1.4126870@rwcrnsc54>...
> ATA, DTD, and Hag's Wrinkles are all of
> limited use (actually, I still haven't figured out any reason to use Hag's
> Wrinkles over Disguised Weapon, but some people seem to like it for an
> unknown reason)

I actually prefer to use Hag Wrinckles because I it works with all
kind of equipment, not just weapons.

However, I agree with you that most common and uncommon Samedi cards
are very usefull.

LSJ

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 06:20:0914/02/2002
jeroen rombouts wrote:
> Hag's Wrinkels:
> * any equip action (I think this includes getting equipment from another
> minion you control. Not really sure. LSJ?)

Yes.

Derek Ray

non lue,
14 fƩvr. 2002, 10:23:1414/02/2002
In message <A9La8.56773$AV5.3...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>,
"Chris Berger" <ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> mumbled something about:

And you can't bleed for 2 with a .44 Magnum.

"Swings and roundabouts."

--
"There's no gray. There's just white that's got grubby." -- T.P.

Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com

non lue,
15 fƩvr. 2002, 04:40:2815/02/2002
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:09:52 GMT, "Chris Berger"
<ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:

><Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:19:41 GMT, "Chris Berger"
>> <ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
>>
>> >(actually, I still haven't figured out any reason to use Hag's
>> >Wrinkles over Disguised Weapon, but some people seem to like it for an
>> >unknown reason)
>>
>> Hags wrinkles untap you after equipping any equipment (ie: not just
>> weapons).
>>
>You can't bash someone with a Laptop. =P

Well you can if they decide to block your bleed after you equip with
it. =]

Derek Ray

non lue,
15 fƩvr. 2002, 10:01:2515/02/2002
In message <3c6ed7c1.3080968@news>,
Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com mumbled something about:

>On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:09:52 GMT, "Chris Berger"
><ark...@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
>><Talo...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hags wrinkles untap you after equipping any equipment (ie: not just
>>> weapons).
>>>
>>You can't bash someone with a Laptop. =P
>
>Well you can if they decide to block your bleed after you equip with
>it. =]

Historically, bleeds for 2 are far more likely to be blocked than bleeds
for 1, making it far more likely that Hidden Lurker might ever see play.

0 nouveau message