Question on Ghoul Retainer again

0 vue

Cartman

non lue,
22 janv. 2002, 10:19:3522/01/2002
1)If the opposing vamp kills my Ghoul Ret. equipped with a weapon, do I lose
the weapon too?

2)What happens if my G.R. equipped with an Improvised Flamethrower is hit
from long range?

Thanx

LSJ

non lue,
22 janv. 2002, 10:43:0322/01/2002
Cartman wrote:

> 1)If the opposing vamp kills my Ghoul Ret. equipped with a weapon, do I lose
> the weapon too?

Moot. Retainers cannot equip. The weapon the Ghoul is "using" is still
possessed by the Ghoul's employer (card text).

> 2)What happens if my G.R. equipped with an Improvised Flamethrower is hit
> from long range?

Moot. Retainers cannot equip.
If a retainer employed by the bearer of an Improvised Flamethrower is hit
with ranged damage at long range, nothing happens to the IF nor to the
minion holding it.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

salem christ

non lue,
23 janv. 2002, 07:37:2523/01/2002
>===== Original Message From "Cartman" <federi...@libero.it> =====

>1)If the opposing vamp kills my Ghoul Ret. equipped with a weapon, do I lose
>the weapon too?

The Ghoul Retainer is never 'equipped' with the weapon. he merely gets to
use
it if the minion bearing it isn't using it.

>2)What happens if my G.R. equipped with an Improvised Flamethrower is hit
>from long range?

He takes an amount of damage equal to the R damage of the strike targetting
him, i guess. the flamethrower will not blow up (unless the minion also
takes
damage at long range from the opposing minion. environmental damage, eg:
carrion crows, will not set it off).
A Ghoul Retainer is never considered the "bearer" of the weapon, he merely
uses it if it's lying around unwanted by it's bearing minion.
so even if the minion equipped with (and thus 'bearing') the improvised
flamethrower isn't using it, if he, the minion, is hit with damage at range
(from the opposing minion), the flamethrower explodes, as per card text.
'bearer' always refers to the minion equipped with the equipment, not any
retainers he/she has.
'Minions' are allies and vampires. 'Retainers' are not minions.

hope that helps clear things up.

salem.

0 nouveau message