(LSJ) clan hoser q

0 vue

Reyda

non lue,
16 déc. 2001, 21:33:3216/12/2001
hi !
what happens if ....
-i play a Gangrel deevolution on a vampire, which later becomes a ahrimane ?
does he gains his bleed ability back ? Do all clan hosers lose effect when a
clan impersonation is around ? which are those who stay permanently on the
vampire ?

-i am playing a brujah deck . My predator plays spirit marionette on, say,
Anvil. Anvil bleeds me but i play Brujah frenzy ? the action is blocked but
is it finished ? who is the controller of the brujah at this time ? and can
i choose one of my own minion to fight the marionnette ?

reyda

James Coupe

non lue,
16 déc. 2001, 21:49:0416/12/2001
In message <9vjli0$gfp$1...@neon.noos.net>, Reyda <re...@noos.fr> writes:
>-i play a Gangrel deevolution on a vampire, which later becomes a ahrimane ?

When in play, it's a "that vampire" effect, not a "that Gangrel" or
"this Gangrel". So changing clans won't help.

>Do all clan hosers lose effect when a
>clan impersonation is around ?

It depends on the wording. If they constantly check (e.g. "The <Clan
name> with this vampire gets...") then yes.

>-i am playing a brujah deck . My predator plays spirit marionette on, say,
>Anvil. Anvil bleeds me but i play Brujah frenzy ?

Sure.

>the action is blocked but
>is it finished ?

No. The block and block combat are part of the action.

>who is the controller of the brujah at this time ?

The person who stole it.

>and can
>i choose one of my own minion to fight the marionnette ?

Sure; they (the stolen vampire and your minion) don't have the same
controller.

--
James Coupe PGP 0x5D623D5D It's been a long road, getting from there to here
EBD690ECD7A1FB457CA213D7E It's been a long time, and my time is finally near

James Coupe

non lue,
16 déc. 2001, 22:10:0716/12/2001
In message <E2gVG2Yg...@gratiano.zephyr.org.uk>, James Coupe

<ja...@zephyr.org.uk> writes:
>>Do all clan hosers lose effect when a
>>clan impersonation is around ?
>
>It depends on the wording. If they constantly check (e.g. "The <Clan
>name> with this vampire gets...") then yes.

Bah. Try "The <Clan Name> with this card..."

LSJ

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 06:27:4817/12/2001
James Coupe wrote:

> In message <9vjli0$gfp$1...@neon.noos.net>, Reyda <re...@noos.fr> writes:
> >-i play a Gangrel deevolution on a vampire, which later becomes a ahrimane ?
>
> When in play, it's a "that vampire" effect, not a "that Gangrel" or
> "this Gangrel". So changing clans won't help.
>
> >Do all clan hosers lose effect when a
> >clan impersonation is around ?
>
> It depends on the wording. If they constantly check (e.g. "The <Clan
> name> with this [card] gets...") then yes.

> >-i am playing a brujah deck . My predator plays spirit marionette on, say,
> >Anvil. Anvil bleeds me but i play Brujah frenzy ?
>
> Sure.
>
> >the action is blocked but
> >is it finished ?
>
> No. The block and block combat are part of the action.
>
> >who is the controller of the brujah at this time ?
>
> The person who stole it.
>
> >and can
> >i choose one of my own minion to fight the marionnette ?
>
> Sure; they (the stolen vampire and your minion) don't have the same
> controller.

Correct on all points.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message