LSJ Projectile question

pallando

Mar 3, 2005, 4:42:43 PM3/3/05

I have the following question; A minion has used the maneuver on a weapon.
Can he play projectile for the initial strike in the round and use that
weapon for the ranged strike?

regards

pallando
---------------
pallando(at)gmx(dot)at

Colin McGuigan

Mar 3, 2005, 4:57:00 PM3/3/05
pallando wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following question; A minion has used the maneuver on a weapon.
> Can he play projectile for the initial strike in the round and use that
> weapon for the ranged strike?

Yes.

--Colin McGuigan

LSJ

Mar 3, 2005, 9:01:11 PM3/3/05
Colin McGuigan wrote:

> pallando wrote:
>> I have the following question; A minion has used the maneuver on a
>> weapon.
>> Can he play projectile for the initial strike in the round and use that
>> weapon for the ranged strike?
>
> Yes.

Correct.

--