Diablerie Question

Kristyl Meth

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
Which types of cards does a diablerizing vamp inherit from the diablerized
vamp? I'm wondering if the diablerizing vamp has to take "non-favorable"
cards like Haven Uncovered or Fame or Rotschreck, etc....Does the
diablerizing vamp only get retainers and equipment?

KM

Kristyl Meth

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
Kristyl Meth <dapa...@riderlaw.com> wrote in article
<01beac34$ee354d20$81a5...@dapatrin.riderlaw.com>...

OK, I think I found the answer in the rules: "The diabolist may take any
equipment on the victim." So, does "may" mean "may"? Or does the
diabolist have to take Shackles of Enkindu?

LSJ

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
Kristyl Meth wrote:

> Kristyl Meth <dapa...@riderlaw.com> wrote in article
> <01beac34$ee354d20$81a5...@dapatrin.riderlaw.com>...
> > Which types of cards does a diablerizing vamp inherit from the
> diablerized
> > vamp? I'm wondering if the diablerizing vamp has to take "non-favorable"
> > cards like Haven Uncovered or Fame or Rotschreck, etc....Does the
> > diablerizing vamp only get retainers and equipment?
>
> OK, I think I found the answer in the rules: "The diabolist may take any
> equipment on the victim." So, does "may" mean "may"?

It means "may".

--
LSJ (vte...@wizards.com) VTES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
http://www.wizards.com/VTES/VTES_Rules.html

James Coupe

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
In article <01beac35$8a6e9660$81a5...@dapatrin.riderlaw.com>, Kristyl
Meth <dapa...@riderlaw.com> writes

>Or does the
>diabolist have to take Shackles of Enkindu?

If they chose to take the Shackles of Inky-Doo, which state would they
be in? Shackling, or equipped waiting for you to use them?

--
James Coupe (Prince of Mercia, England)

Vampire: Elder Kindred Network
http://madnessnetwork.hexagon.net http://www.obeah.demon.co.uk

LSJ

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
James Coupe wrote:

> In article <01beac35$8a6e9660$81a5...@dapatrin.riderlaw.com>, Kristyl
> Meth <dapa...@riderlaw.com> writes
> >[when diablerizing a vampire who has been shackled,...]

> >Or does the
> >diabolist have to take Shackles of Enkindu?
>
> If they chose to take the Shackles of Inky-Doo, which state would they
> be in? Shackling, or equipped waiting for you to use them?

Shackled. Once placed "on" a minion, the shackles will harm the
minion they are on.