LSJ- villein and minion tap

XZealot

Aug 15, 2009, 10:27:14 AM8/15/09
If I have 1 pool and there is a Villein in play, then can I play a
minion tap to gain pool from on of my vampires to pay the cost of
Minion tap or will playing the Minion Tap oust me?

LSJ

Aug 15, 2009, 10:30:54 AM8/15/09

You can play it, and it will resolve. If you take 2 pool from the target
vampire, you'll end with 2 pool (pay 1 for the Minion Tap and gain 2 from the
vampire).

If there were two Villein's in play, though, you couldn't play it, since you
can't pay the 2-pool cost with only 1 pool.

RoddPrime

Aug 15, 2009, 6:42:14 PM8/15/09
Side question. So if I have the exact amount of poll left it costs to
play a card and that card gains me poll would it resolve instantly
thus giving me more poll .... like a master card that costs 1 poll
that will give me 3 poll even though I am at 1 pool already?

floppyzedolfin

Aug 15, 2009, 7:02:04 PM8/15/09

RoddPrime

Aug 15, 2009, 7:41:22 PM8/15/09
On Aug 15, 7:02 pm, floppyzedolfin <floppyzedol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 août, 00:42, RoddPrime <roddpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Side question. So if I have the exact amount of poll left it costs to
> > play a card and that card gains me poll would it resolve instantly
> > thus giving me more poll .... like a master card that costs 1 poll
> > that will give me 3 poll even though I am at 1 pool already?
>
> Yes.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/503f...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/4409...

Thanks

Blooded Sand

Aug 17, 2009, 4:55:37 AM8/17/09
On Aug 16, 1:41 am, RoddPrime <roddpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 7:02 pm, floppyzedolfin <floppyzedol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 16 août, 00:42, RoddPrime <roddpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Side question. So if I have the exact amount of poll left it costs to
> > > play a card and that card gains me poll would it resolve instantly
> > > thus giving me more poll .... like a master card that costs 1 poll
> > > that will give me 3 poll even though I am at 1 pool already?
>
> > Yes.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/503f......
>
> Thanks

Just remember that playing a short term investment, even if you have
anson and parthenon in play, when n you are at 1 pool, still means you
die as you do not have time to remove a blood from it.