[LSJ]Rules questions - Ammo cards

19 vues

The Emperor

non lue,
24 avr. 2002, 11:26:4024/04/2002
Is there anything that prevents me from playing ammo cards on my opponents
gun?
If not Dragon Breath Rounds + S:CE = No more gun.

Also we here in Stockholm have had a lengthy discussion about Terror Frenzy;
Does Terror Frenze(superior) prevent vampires with no blood from playing
cards since they cant burn blood?

The Emperor

Reyda

non lue,
24 avr. 2002, 14:01:4224/04/2002

"The Emperor" <theem...@chello.se> wrote in message

> Is there anything that prevents me from playing ammo cards on my opponents
> gun?

barring specific card text, you may not play a combat card on/for another
minion.
(but i admit card text is quite ambiguous)

> If not Dragon Breath Rounds + S:CE = No more gun.

This combo doesn't work. Because if combat ends, the dragon breath doesn't
trigger.
However, Dragon breath round + dodge = no more gun, yes =)

> Also we here in Stockholm have had a lengthy discussion about Terror
Frenzy;
> Does Terror Frenze(superior) prevent vampires with no blood from playing
> cards since they cant burn blood?

you can play any card, even if you have no blood left. Burning blood for the
purpose of sup terror frenzy is a side effect, not a cost.
(the old text of terror frenzy was different and forced you to pay an
additional cost)
Since you can burn blood even if you don't have, sup terror frenzy cannot
stop a vampire from playing majesty even if that vampire has zero blood.

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
25 avr. 2002, 07:49:1925/04/2002
Reyda wrote:
> "The Emperor" <theem...@chello.se> wrote in message
> > Is there anything that prevents me from playing ammo cards on my opponents
> > gun?

Yes. You may not play ammo on the opposing minion's gun strike.

> > If not Dragon Breath Rounds + S:CE = No more gun.
>
> This combo doesn't work. Because if combat ends, the dragon breath doesn't
> trigger.
> However, Dragon breath round + dodge = no more gun, yes =)

Moot, but ostensibly correct.

> > Also we here in Stockholm have had a lengthy discussion about Terror
> Frenzy;
> > Does Terror Frenze(superior) prevent vampires with no blood from playing
> > cards since they cant burn blood?
>
> you can play any card, even if you have no blood left. Burning blood for the
> purpose of sup terror frenzy is a side effect, not a cost.

Correct.

> Since you can burn blood even if you don't have, sup terror frenzy cannot
> stop a vampire from playing majesty even if that vampire has zero blood.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message