[LSJ] Additional strike timing

10 vues

Dan Harting

non lue,
7 févr. 2002, 22:44:4107/02/2002
If I have, say, Jacko, a Quickness, and a Nimble Feet; which is the proper sequence?

Resolve initial strikes
<Both combatants still ready>
Play an additional strike effect (not the Nimble Feet)
Declare and resolve that strike
<Both combatants still ready>
Play another additional strike effect (still not the Nimble Feet)
Declare and resolve that strike
<Both combatants still ready>
Play final additional strike effect (the Nimble Feet)
Declare and resolve that strike

-- or --

Resolve initial strikes
<Both combatants still ready>
Play all three additional strike effects
Declare and resolve all remaining strikes

?

Reyda

non lue,
8 févr. 2002, 04:16:2408/02/2002

"Dan Harting" <dhar...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

> If I have, say, Jacko, a Quickness, and a Nimble Feet; which is the proper
sequence?

> Resolve initial strikes
> <Both combatants still ready>
> Play an additional strike effect (not the Nimble Feet)
> Declare and resolve that strike
> <Both combatants still ready>
> Play another additional strike effect (still not the Nimble Feet)
> Declare and resolve that strike
> <Both combatants still ready>
> Play final additional strike effect (the Nimble Feet)
> Declare and resolve that strike

the above is correct, but note however that you can play any of the
additional strikes card or effect in any order =)
I'll suggest that you play Jacko's built in, then nimble feet, and then the
quickness to minimize the use of your cards (if odds are you are going to
torporize your opponent without using all the cards). If you badly want to
cycle, well, Quickness, then Jacko's special, then use the press from nimble
feet should be good =)

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
8 févr. 2002, 06:16:5508/02/2002

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Brian

non lue,
9 févr. 2002, 16:23:5709/02/2002
So wait, let's say I want to

Declare my regular strike, resolve
Play Quickness
Play Nimble Feet
Declare my second strike, resolve
Declare my third strike, resolve
Use the Jacko ability
Declare my fourth strike, resolve

Can I do it that way too?

LSJ

non lue,
9 févr. 2002, 17:49:1609/02/2002

No.
You play additional-strike-gaining effects when
you don't have any strikes remaining.

0 nouveau message