Reform Body vs Anathema

14 vues

cantila

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 15:34:1611/02/2001
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer.

If a vamp is burned through Anathema in combat and he plays Reform
Body, does the opposing minion's controller still get the pool. Is the
Anathema card burned?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

LSJ

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 16:47:1311/02/2001
cantila <rogc...@student.luth.se> wrote:
> I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer.

I don't think it's been asked before.

> If a vamp is burned through Anathema in combat and he plays Reform
> Body, does the opposing minion's controller still get the pool. Is the
> Anathema card burned?

The Anathema has no effect and remains in play on the reformed vampire.
(No pool gain due to the "burned vampire" phrasing for that effect).

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message