Spell of Life under Wormwood (LSJ?)

technobabble66

Jul 16, 2010, 11:08:22 AM7/16/10
Hey,
Just out of interest, if i were to pull off the 5th Spell of Life
while Wormwood has 1 counter on it, what would the life rating of the
mummies raised?
Is it equal to their "original" capacity, or would they all have 1
life due to the effect of Wormwood?

I'm assuming because they're not vamps as they emerge that the mummies
have life equal to their "original" capacity...

Spell of Life
Action
Follower of Set
+1 stealth action.
Put this card in play. Only one Spell of Life may be played each turn.
You may burn five Spells of Life to put up to five vampires from your
uncontrolled region in play. Each represents a unique mummy ally with
life equal to capacity, 1 bleed and 2 strength who can enter combat
with a minion as a (D) action.

Wormwood
Event
Gehenna. Do not replace until your next discard phase.
Requires at least one other Gehenna card in play. Put 10 counters on
this card. Burn 1 counter whenever another Gehenna card is put in
play. A vampire whose capacity is greater than X is treated as if his
or her capacity is X (minimum of 1), where X is the number of counters
on this card.

LSJ

Jul 16, 2010, 11:23:21 AM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 11:08 am, technobabble66 <stujaq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
> Just out of interest, if i were to pull off the 5th Spell of Life
> while Wormwood has 1 counter on it, what would the life rating of the
> mummies raised?
> Is it equal to their "original" capacity, or would they all have 1
> life due to the effect of Wormwood?

No. Wormwood only affects vampires in play.

> I'm assuming because they're not vamps as they emerge that the mummies
> have life equal to their "original" capacity...

Correct.

technobabble66

Jul 16, 2010, 11:26:06 AM7/16/10
On Jul 17, 1:23 am, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 11:08 am, technobabble66 <stujaq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > Just out of interest, if i were to pull off the 5th Spell of Life
> > while Wormwood has 1 counter on it, what would the life rating of the
> > mummies raised?
> > Is it equal to their "original" capacity, or would they all have 1
> > life due to the effect of Wormwood?
>
> No. Wormwood only affects vampires in play.
>
> > I'm assuming because they're not vamps as they emerge that the mummies
> > have life equal to their "original" capacity...
>
> Correct.

oh goody.... ;-)

Thanks for the prompt reply!