Timing Question

0 vue

Roger Carhult

non lue,
19 nov. 2001, 14:28:5319/11/2001
Case:
Player A strikes with Burst of Sunlight and player B wants to cancel with
The Jones, does A have the chance to play Rötschreck before?

I'd say no (isn't it played right before strike resolution?), but checking
to be sure.

Roger

LSJ

non lue,
19 nov. 2001, 14:33:5819/11/2001
Roger Carhult wrote:

> Case:
> Player A strikes with Burst of Sunlight and player B wants to cancel with
> The Jones, does A have the chance to play Rötschreck before?

No, assuming B is the acting minion.

> I'd say no (isn't it played right before strike resolution?), but checking
> to be sure.

The Jones is played "as the strike is declared". Rotschreck is (can be) played
at the same time (when the attempt to use agg damage is announced). So the
sequencing rule (1.6.1.6) applies if two players want to play those cards.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message