[LSJ] Merril Molitor + agg

3 vues

Matthew T. Morgan

non lue,
13 févr. 2003, 11:09:2413/02/2003
I searched Google and was surprised that I couldn't find an answer to this
question. My apologies if I just missed it somewhere.

Merril Molitor is empty and gets hit with a Flamethrower. Which of these
is correct?

A) Merril must burn because he can only convert 1 agg to normal. The
normal damage (applied first) sends him to torpor where the aggravated
damage burns him.

B) Merril may choose to be sent to torpor by the first aggravated wound
and then convert the second to normal, avoiding destruction.

My playgroup had a little showdown between group 1 and group 3 Tremere
this week. They hit each other with Walks of Flame and then I ousted both
of them. :)

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

--

LSJ

non lue,
13 févr. 2003, 11:16:0513/02/2003
Matthew T. Morgan wrote:
> I searched Google and was surprised that I couldn't find an answer to this
> question. My apologies if I just missed it somewhere.

Nope. You're on new ground here, AFAIK. Congratulations. :-)

> Merril Molitor is empty and gets hit with a Flamethrower. Which of these
> is correct?
>
> A) Merril must burn because he can only convert 1 agg to normal. The
> normal damage (applied first) sends him to torpor where the aggravated
> damage burns him.
>
> B) Merril may choose to be sent to torpor by the first aggravated wound
> and then convert the second to normal, avoiding destruction.

A). Normal (including "as normal") damage is handled first.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Halcyan 2

non lue,
13 févr. 2003, 12:22:5613/02/2003
>> I searched Google and was surprised that I couldn't find an answer to this
>> question. My apologies if I just missed it somewhere.
>
>Nope. You're on new ground here, AFAIK. Congratulations. :-)

Just wanted to chime in and give you kudos for searching Google first. You'd be
surprised how quickly and how often you can find the answers to your questions
in a Google search (but so many people don't bother). It's a wonderful habit
and checking before asking is always appreciated by the regulars! Nice to see a
fresh face around here too!

Halcyan 2

0 nouveau message