Redistribution+Slake the Thirst

suoli

Feb 3, 2010, 10:49:45 AM2/3/10
Slake the Thirst
Action Modifier/Combat
san: Only usable when this vampire gains blood. Choose another ready
Blood Brother of the same circle. That vampire gains the same amount
of blood from the bank.
SAN: As above, but usable as an action modifier.

Redistribution
Action
+1 stealth action.
[san] This acting vampire gains a blood. Then move any amount of blood
and equipment among the Blood Brothers in this circle.
[SAN] As above, and untap this acting vampire.

Jerry plays Redistribution and the action succeeds. I decide to move,
say, 2 blood from Larry to Jerry. Jerry then plays Slake the Thirst
and chooses Larry. How much blood does Larry get?
a) 1 blood.
b) 3 blood.
c) Either 1 or 2 blood.
d) Other.

suoli

Feb 3, 2010, 10:57:01 AM2/3/10
(changed the subject line)

LSJ

Feb 3, 2010, 11:00:47 AM2/3/10

c). You can gain 1 blood if you play it when "This acting vampire
gains a blood". Or you can play it when you "move any amount of blood
and equipment" to gain 2.

suoli

Feb 3, 2010, 11:05:51 AM2/3/10

Thanks for the quick reply.

suoli

Mar 30, 2010, 9:59:22 AM3/30/10

Follow-up questions:

1. Can I move 2 blood from Jerry to Larry, then move the 2 blood back
to Jerry and play Slake the Thirst for 2?

2. Can I move 2 from Larry and Terry each to Jerry and play StT for 4?

suoli

Mar 30, 2010, 10:02:57 AM3/30/10

Oh, and can I move the blood back and forth between Blood Brothers any
number of times I want? Or move blood, play Slake the Thirst and then
move some more blood?

LSJ

Mar 30, 2010, 10:07:44 AM3/30/10

No. You get one rearrangement.

> > 2. Can I move 2 from Larry and Terry each to Jerry and play StT for 4?

Yes.

> Oh, and can I move the blood back and forth between Blood Brothers any
> number of times I want? Or move blood, play Slake the Thirst and then
> move some more blood?

No.