Nakthorheb +Vamp B +M1K

Blooded Sand

Oct 3, 2007, 9:00:36 AM10/3/07
Vamp B is bleeding my prey, prey attempts to block with smudge, smudge
has one of my corruption counters, i mask1k inferior to Nak. Can
smudge still block?

v.ri...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 9:10:50 AM10/3/07

I think Nak can't play Mask of 1000 Faces because it would make
Smudge's first block illegal (if it had been Nak the acting in the
first place).

LSJ

Oct 3, 2007, 9:11:28 AM10/3/07

LSJ

Oct 3, 2007, 9:34:13 AM10/3/07

Good point.

So a minion who cannot be blocked by one or more of the minions who have
attempted or are attempting to block the current action cannot Mask.

Meej

Oct 3, 2007, 10:25:48 AM10/3/07

I'm just left wondering why you didn't just take Smudge when he got
that one corruption counter in the first place. :-) Revelation of
Wrath, maybe, or Weigh the Heart? (Decent question, though, even if
the choice of blocker had a little "issue" that made me chuckle to
myself.)

- D.J.

Blooded Sand

Oct 3, 2007, 5:45:50 PM10/3/07
On Oct 3, 3:34 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:

Does this mean you are over ruling your previous rulings regarding
blackmail/incriminating videotape/blood bond?

LSJ

Oct 3, 2007, 8:12:27 PM10/3/07

Pretty much directly, yeah.

Daneel

Oct 6, 2007, 11:50:06 AM10/6/07

Ok, just checking - it works quite well the other way around, right? E.g.
I control Nakhtorheb with Signet of King Saul, and a Waters of Duat with
Obfuscate. All of my prey's vampires have 1 of my corruption counters
except for Cailean with 9 Raptors (who cannot block Nakhtorheb due to the
Signet Ring). Nakhtorheb announces a bleed. Prey declines to block. Can
the Waters now Mask the action?

--
Regards,

Daneel

Morgan Vening

Oct 6, 2007, 3:16:37 PM10/6/07

Yes.
http://groups.google.com.au/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_thread/thread/a887f6fa6dae84c5/

Or Google Group for "blackmail mask", it's under the Some Questions
thread, Aug 11, 2001.

Morgan Vening