ToGP

6 vues

Vampyr

non lue,
7 mai 2001, 08:05:1507/05/2001
I was wondering... How does ToGP work exactly?
In which order do Mets bid? Can they re-bid? Who can end the bid?

LSJ

non lue,
7 mai 2001, 08:26:1507/05/2001
Vampyr wrote:

> I was wondering... How does ToGP work exactly?
> In which order do Mets bid? Can they re-bid? Who can end the bid?

Since no conditions/restrictions are placed on the bidding, then
the bidding is conducted as a "normal" auction. The auction ends
when no one wishes to bid higher, just as a normal auction.
The Methuselah who played the card should conduct the auction
and use some form of "going once ... going twice ... fair warning
and sold" method of closure.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message