Two More Clan Impersonation Questions

2 vues

Jozxyqk

non lue,
24 déc. 2001, 08:31:1224/12/2001
1) When a CI'd vampire is Banished, is CI affecting him while
he is uncontrolled, or only when he comes into play?
That is, if I clan impersonate a Gargoyle to Tremere, and then
he gets Banished, can I use the Arcane Library to feed him?

2) Can a Sterile Tremere perform the Create Gargoyle action?
While it is an action that creates a new vampire, it's not quite
the same as an Embrace...

Reyda

non lue,
24 déc. 2001, 10:06:2124/12/2001

"Jozxyqk" <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote in message

> 1) When a CI'd vampire is Banished, is CI affecting him while
> he is uncontrolled, or only when he comes into play?
> That is, if I clan impersonate a Gargoyle to Tremere, and then
> he gets Banished, can I use the Arcane Library to feed him?

I think not. Cards played on vampire -like CI- are considered out of game as
long as the vampire is placed in the uncontrolled region -they do not
contest nor interact with other cards in play.

> 2) Can a Sterile Tremere perform the Create Gargoyle action?
> While it is an action that creates a new vampire, it's not quite
> the same as an Embrace...

No. Create gargoyle is an action that creates a new vampire. A sterile
vampire is prohibited from performing that action.

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
24 déc. 2001, 16:09:1324/12/2001
Reyda wrote:

> "Jozxyqk" <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote in message
> > 1) When a CI'd vampire is Banished, is CI affecting him while
> > he is uncontrolled, or only when he comes into play?
> > That is, if I clan impersonate a Gargoyle to Tremere, and then
> > he gets Banished, can I use the Arcane Library to feed him?
>
> I think not. Cards played on vampire -like CI- are considered out of game as
> long as the vampire is placed in the uncontrolled region -they do not
> contest nor interact with other cards in play.

Correct.

> > 2) Can a Sterile Tremere perform the Create Gargoyle action?
> > While it is an action that creates a new vampire, it's not quite
> > the same as an Embrace...
>
> No. Create gargoyle is an action that creates a new vampire. A sterile
> vampire is prohibited from performing that action.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message